It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Osama? Bush Doesn't Care. Do We?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
NEW YORK--It has been one thousand three hundred fifty-two days since George W. Bush promised to find Osama bin Laden, "dead or alive."
So where is he?

"Not around Afghanistan," U.S.-installed president Hamid Karzai said on May 25. "We'll catch him if he ever comes in here." If not Afghanistan, where? "Well, that we don't know." Pakistani foreign minister Kursheed Kasuri says: "[He] is alive and moving around from place to place, but not with a large group of people." Thank you, great oracle. Such helpful allies we have.

"It (the search for bin Laden) has not gone into cold storage," swears British envoy to Pakistan Mark Lyall Grant, but it's hard to avoid drawing one of two conclusions at this late date: Either the Bushies are too stupid to catch bin Laden or they're not really trying. Capturing him alive, after all, could lead to discomfiting revelations--from interesting info re Reagan's Stinger missile giveaways to reports that a CIA agent hung out with the suspect of the 1998 East Africa embassy bombings weeks before 9/11.

If the United States government were to devote its full attention and resources to the hunt, it would capture Osama. Low manpower and financing equals low priority. But the 3,000 people who died that day cry out for justice. The American people deserve answers--answers that, guilty or innocent, bin Laden should provide under oath. We know Bush doesn't want to catch Osama. "I don't know where he is," Bush said in 2002. "I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him." The question is: are we?

Indeed, Pakistani-controlled Kashmir is topographically and politically more hospitable to bin Laden than the Pakistani-Afghan frontier regions targeted by joint U.S.-Pakistani military operations since 2002. Massive, craggy mountains separate bandit-ridden canyons where road signs mark routine ambush points. Tribal authorities allied with exiled Talibs fighting a proxy border war against India operate with so much impunity that recruiting centers for Al Qaeda and other "banned" Islamist parties operate openly out of storefronts. Pakistani troops rarely venture into the "Northern Areas"--not that their pro-Taliban officer corps would order them to do so. For these reasons Islamist militants fleeing eastern Afghanistan traditionally leave via Kashmir.

source:
Information Clearing House

Questions:

- Does Bush really WANT to Ever find Osama?

- Is the "Search for Osama" just a diversion, while the Real Terrorists take over the World?

- Worlds Strongest and Most Powerful Army and Intelligence Service cant find this man, that is supposed to be responsible for 9-11 - and after one thousand three hundred fifty-two days, he is still not captured?

Funny!

"Everyone knows Osama went to Kashmir," an Al Qaeda POW told me. "He took the road north from Rawalpindi. That's where they always go."

Apparently the Quest to Find Osama is more of a Comedy, a Farse, that keeps the majority of the people in dark, thinking that Osama is the "bad guy that the good US is hunting in order to bring Peace back to the World".

So, where is this Osama guy - dancing in Eminem video?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Perhaps he is the Pablo Escobar of the 21st Century...? Rushing from property to property before the inevitable occurs and so much pressure is put upon his hosts and he has to leave..?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThehorrorofAtlantis
Perhaps he is the Pablo Escobar of the 21st Century...? Rushing from property to property before the inevitable occurs and so much pressure is put upon his hosts and he has to leave..?

Perhaps.

But I think that he does not have to run, after all connection House of Bush - House of Saud - House of Laden is Very Strong.

Why run, when you have the most powerfull Ally in the World?

Just let him hide you from the world.

After all the Endless Quest for Osama also brings good Money.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I personnally think Osama is dead, and has been for a long time.

Does Bush care? I think he is happy that he has severly limited his actions and is continuing to destroy Al-Queda leadership.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is Bush 2's 'Read My Lips, No New Taxes' pledge. Say what the people want to hear, then go on about your business as usual, your covert objective already accomplished (people placated, attention elsewhere for the time being).

I heard two years ago from a reliable source that Osama was in Iran, had gone there right away, and has been there all along. If this turns out to be true, the nuclear connection becomes even more ominous. One flaw in this idea is Osama being Wahhabi while Iran is controlled by the Shiites. They might be able to find enough common ground (hatred of America, the great satan) to work together, though.

Either way, its a joke and a travesty and a true indication of this administration's blatant duplicity that Osama hasn't at least been located, much less killed or captured.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

No, at least not until Zarqawi can be blamed for something bigger than the WTC incident. With the main boogey man dead or locked up, it's harder to justify spending billions on the "War on Terror". So, until we have a bigger boogey man, Osama needs to be on the loose.

- Is the "Search for Osama" just a diversion, while the Real Terrorists take over the World?

Not really, it was a "tell the people what they want to hear" while focusing on the true objective, i.e. establishing democratic footholds in the mideast.

- Worlds Strongest and Most Powerful Army and Intelligence Service cant find this man, that is supposed to be responsible for 9-11 - and after one thousand three hundred fifty-two days, he is still not captured?

As mentioned, his capture would be counter-productive to justifying the funding, so it isn't an active pursuit...

Almost any analyst will tell you he's likely in Kashmir, and that the Pakistanis are not the friend they pretend to be....

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Does Bush really WANT to Ever find Osama?

No, not really to be honest. Osama is believed to behind 9/11 and the reason why the US have created this War on Terrorism, without Osama, the main bad guy, there is no reason to have a war if the guy who start it is dead/caught. See what im getting at? he will remain "out there" so the US has a reason to keep going to war

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Osama is 1984's 'Emmanuel Goldstein' to Bush. By this I mean that Osama is adequate as 'The enemy of the state' someone that the populace can constantly hate, a tool used to make the populace rally around their leader, unquestioning, against 'The enemy'

He is a diversion, an excuse for any reduction in civil rights around the world for leaders that declare 'a war on terror'. An adequate ruse for the state to use to control the populace with fear.

Looks like it. Although it would not surprise me that if Al-Zarqawi gets bigger than Osama either through act or publicity, do not be surprised if Osama is caught as a sign of 'victory in the war on terror' to boost morale, because Osama won't be needed anymore, because a newer, more youthful face is in town to be the bogeyman.

"Everyone knows Osama went to Kashmir," an Al Qaeda POW told me. "He took the road north from Rawalpindi. That's where they always go."

Would not surprise me. In some parts of Kashmir, it's a no-man's land.

Apparently the Quest to Find Osama is more of a Comedy, a Farse, that keeps the majority of the people in dark, thinking that Osama is the "bad guy that the good US is hunting in order to bring Peace back to the World".

It's not a comedy for those who are related or friends to those who died on Sept 11th who believe he was responsible, it's a disgrace.

So, where is this Osama guy - dancing in Eminem video?

If he's still alive, It would not surprise me if he is in Pakistan, in a area where he has strong support. It's possible Musharraf does not want to make a move for fear of a civil war.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Regensturm]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thank You All for your answers.

Here is another question:

Why are we the only ones asking ourselves that?

And I am not even an American - boy if I was, I would be one pizzed individual!

Nice work, really - these men are true masters of puppets.

Sometimes I ask myself if Osama ever existed in the first place - or is it a Fictional Character from the start.

You never know, you know?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think they should let OBL be (if he's still out there). They should let him go and oneday he will slip up and get caught, probably by his own people, Muslims and/or Arabs. And if they want justice they will punish OBL for putting a black eye on Islam and other muslims around the world.

I think he is already dead. Also I think OBL is not exactly one of Bush's top priorities now.....would Bush want him dead? I think so. Is Bush really trying to make that happen? I think not.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
I think they should let OBL be (if he's still out there). They should let him go and oneday he will slip up and get caught, probably by his own people, Muslims and/or Arabs. And if they want justice they will punish OBL for putting a black eye on Islam and other muslims around the world.

I think he is already dead. Also I think OBL is not exactly one of Bush's top priorities now.....would Bush want him dead? I think so. Is Bush really trying to make that happen? I think not.

So if I understand right - the MAIN reason (OBL and his Alqaeda) for all this War on Terror Crap is not important anymore, and thats IT?

I bet my money that this is again a dirty CIA Black Ops.

Maybe OBL is STILL in the CIA Black Operations payrole?

You never know....

And Sporty, who in the World in that on your avatar photo - looks like an Ortodox Church Priest!

Great Picture!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
OBL has been allowed to escape so that the war can continue, simple as that. if OBL was caught no more money for TWAT. zarqawi is now on the center stage and we will play with him for awhile. if OBL is ever caught you can make damn sure it wont be by bush.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Maybe OBL is STILL in the CIA Black Operations payrole?

I doubt that his checks are signed by Uncle Sam. They used to be, but not anymore. That would be tooooo much for the US to cover up, I mean think of the paper trail something like that leave behind. And someone would catch on, Because there has to be a third party for that to go down....it just can't be a CIA to OBL exchange....know what I mean.

So if I understand right - the MAIN reason (OBL and his Alqaeda) for all this War on Terror Crap is not important anymore, and thats IT?

Catching OBL (if he's alive) is still important....I mean wether the US hired him or not is not the point, IMO. He is responsible for many deaths and someone stupid enough to claim 9/11...probably did have something to do with it. To me he is a Mass Murderer who has killed thousands....he should be stopped.

And Sporty, who in the World in that on your avatar photo - looks like an Ortodox Church Priest!
Great Picture!

Thanks and Yup, you go it!!!
It's an Orthodox Priest..... I took it yesterday.
I caught him on his smoke break and ask for a picture....

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Do you honestly think that anyone in this world, whether it be the US military, Afghan, or Pakistani military, can actually capture bin Laden alive? There's no way in hell this guy is going alive. He'll blow himself up and take everyone around with him. He's so much as said so in the past. He'd definitely martyr himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US had a general or even specific idea of where bin Laden is located, but aren't attempting to capture him. It could be a calculated move. If bin Laden is captured or killed, he would become a martyr to radical Islam. If he's captured, it could escalate attacks against the US and its interests as "revenge". I think that keeping bin Laden cornered, or on the run, without the ability to exercise effective command and control is likely the best way to go in the meantime. Maybe down the road when his popularity fades we can go in and put one between his eyes.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Man, I would really like to jump 100 years in the Future and check out the local History Books and read the chapter called "9-11 and War on Terror".

I wonder what it would say....

If there would be anybody Left 100 years from now!

I think Everything about this "War on Terror" is a Joke - Osama included.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OBL denied he had anything to do with 9/11, the December 13th 2001 and October 2004 videos are obvious frauds.

Bush just wants Bin Laden as a boogey man, I'm sure he died in 2001, by telling the American people the person who supposedly attacked them is still alive it creates fear, and thats what the purpose of 9/11 was.

If they wanted to catch OBL they would of, they have had plenty of chances, they want him as a boogey man, simple as that.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
OBL denied he had anything to do with 9/11, the December 13th 2001 and October 2004 videos are obvious frauds.

Bush just wants Bin Laden as a boogey man, I'm sure he died in 2001, by telling the American people the person who supposedly attacked them is still alive it creates fear, and thats what the purpose of 9/11 was.

If they wanted to catch OBL they would of, they have had plenty of chances, they want him as a boogey man, simple as that.

Osama 'admitting' 9/11 only occured after December 2001 via the 'smoking gun' video which just happened to have been found in a random raid. That video is one of the now classic fakes.
He was reported as dying in Pakistan in November 2001 and if you read his interviews (real ones) that haven't been transcribed by CNN or the CIA, you'll hear a very different person than to 'interviews' and 'statements' post December 2001.

He's been dead since Nov 2001 and the Propaganda started December 2001 and is still going.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Osama is fine. He's been banging Pamela.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There is actually a substantial amount of evidence to suggest that Saddam died in December of 2001 - What is this evidence I hear you say? - How about a death certificate in Egypt.

Google:
But here is a great link:
If Osama Bin Laden was dead, Would the US admit it?
Here is another one:
Israel Inteligence: He Died, all other videos are faked

Wether or not Osama is responsible for 9/11 (I personally think not) it is impossible to say that the US did not perpetuate it to the point where they became the 'Super Villians' of the world (or atleast in the ignorant American populous' eyes (which is really all that mattered)). Why pump it up to be more than it is, why perpetuate the myth that these 'terrorists' are so powerful?

To create the sterotype that all Arabs are 'terrorists' and to demonise the Muslim world... Again the question of why? - To legitimise a phony war on 'terror' and allow the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq... Why again? - For resources that are soon going to become 'extinct' (ie Oil)... I dont know wether people fully understand the way the world is going with this Oil-Peak Crisis but I strongly suggest people go out and see the movie/documentry called "The End of Suburbia"

Its basically about the world reaching its peak oil production at around 2010 - then from then on, the worlds oil will start to decrease (we are litterally running out of oil on earth) and it tackles the problem of; What about when there is no oil?

But to finish up by bring it back on topic; Osama Bin Laden and Musab Al Zarqawi are the biggest SCAPE-GOATS ever used in history - the US will continue to ride the horse of terrorism as long as it will carry them...

Remember; First they came for the Communists...

[edit on 6-6-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
To create the sterotype that all Arabs are 'terrorists' and to demonise the Muslim world... Again the question of why? - To legitimise a phony war on 'terror' and allow the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq... Why again? - For resources that are soon going to become 'extinct' (ie Oil)... I dont know wether people fully understand the way the world is going with this Oil-Peak Crisis but I strongly suggest people go out and see the movie/documentry called "The End of Suburbia"

I think all the 'Why?'s' are serving multiple purposes right now but all lead to a common goal.

I think we'll see over the next 50 years some big changes in this world (if you survive).

1. Nukes will be used in offensive and defensive ways. This won't result in nuclear holocaust or end of world scenario. Any nuke used will be very carefully placed and it's outcome will be very well known.
2. Diseases will ravange China, India, the Pacifics and also reach other countries all over the world. This will be intentional and due to a population cull and economic change in fast developing countries which will have no choice but to contest and join in the energy wars.
1. The 'War on Terror' will be known as the 'Energy Wars' and/or a religious war once it moves well into Europe and countries like Russia and China are involved. We'll laugh at the threat of Terror at this stage.
2. The United Nations will be abolished to remove international law from getting in the way of a WW3 which is designed to change the map anyway.
3. The Vatican will be destroyed along with it's archives which would otherwise expose the majority of western religious beliefs as being false. They will sooner destroy it than allow it to be rampaged, ransacted and exposed. This will be used to confuse the masses into supporting the Religious war when in reality it was done on purpose to rebuild the church under the NWO.
4. New borders through Europe and the world will be created which will result in new alliances.
5. A new 'UN' will emerge which will be dominated by the nations leading the wars. The world will be split in opinion about this new UN, some believe it's an Empire and not a international body. This will be what is now called the New World Order.
6. Under this new UN, a global currency or credit system will be introduced and the Euro and US doller will affectively become one. Economies and trade will be based on this system and you comply or die. Most nations will be forced to conceed, few isolated isle based countries will survive outside all of this by be self-sufficent and not a statistic towards the NWO.
7. Religion will be slowly re-written during this time and will favor the new 'Empire'. The Vatican will be rebuilt and the church will 'rise from the ashes' based on the 'crusades' of the people that died fighting for the new world order.

This will all be made possible as business controlls the governments and the governments work for the business which drives the economy and relies on energy. The populations will become more and more out of the loop and less and less important. Human rights will become a thing of the past. Rights will be based on 'worth'.

It's happening right now. We're at the very start where we are currently going through population divide and business is getting a strong foothold on governments all over the western world.

It can be stopped but it will take a lot of education of the population. It will take an almost complete drop of patriotism for your nation and a renewed patriotism for a single global population instead.

A New World Order is enevitable but there's two avenues.
One where the business and governments control us and continue to pit us against each other for their own gain.
Or one where we control the business and governments and work as a global population under a co-operative, compassionate, world order.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join