It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nordic Mental Illness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I decided to post this topic here too since there's talk about the 'Nordic' alien race from time to time.

I'm wondering if blonde hair, blue eyed people have a greater tendency than any other ethnicity to have mental disorders, such as being sociopathic, bipolar, obsessive compulsive, having ADHD, having sexual/mental disorders, suffering depression/anxiety/paranoia, or just being outright evil...

The reason I'm posting here is to ask if anyone has ever heard of any situations where the 'Nordic' aliens were considered to be evil in some way? Or maybe even Nordic hybrids...

Thanks for your time in advance.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes, we are all both extremely evil and/or mad. Thank you for your cooperation.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi CloudlessKnight,

In my research, I haven't found anything which points to Nordics (genetically engineered Homo sapiens) being any more evil or self-serving than the Zetan-Greys. However, they have been known to work together under the same alien government.

I would not assume that blonde-haired, blue-eyed people are more prone to mental disorders and/or evil. All races have this problem in various degrees.

As I have stated in other threads, there are abductee reports of Nordics acting as security on-board Zetan spacecraft to protect the weaker Greys against their Homo sapien (Terran) prisoners.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

join