It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything but masonry...A look into some other secret societies.(the Jason Society)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think if everyone is as tired of seeing these new masonic threads popping up out of nowhere, then maybe we can get some real secret society discussion done.

We all know there hasn't been a maonic president since gerald ford...

from www.calodges.org...
Gerald R. Ford, Jr. 38th President, 1974 - 1977. He was raised to the Sublime degree of Master Mason on May 18, 1951 in Columbia Lodge No. 3, F. &.A.M., of Washington, D.C., as a courtesy for Malta Lodge No. 465, F. & A.M. of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

So masons are clearly not in presidential power, and I am pretty sure there aren't many mainstream masons lately...so what's the use in discussing them as being an influential secret society?

here are a few alternatives

*Skull and Bones-I see presidentaial candidates from skull and bones popping up. And after doing some research, I noteced that skull and bones had/has ties to the nazi party. Evidence and sources can be found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There are potentially hundreds if not thousands of secret societies, just look at this page to see the magnatude...

www.exonumia.com...

I want to lead the discussion away from masonry. I am pretty tired of discussing it. So if anyone wants to discuss any other secret socieites, I would be more than happy.

*Knights of Columbus…tied to the most questioned, and seemingly, most corrupt of all Christian religions. It shares the “skull and crossbones” with many other societies such as Knights templar, skull and bones, the S.S. (thule society), and knights of pythias.

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

*Jason Society-Here’s one I haven’t heard of… The Jason society. Anyone have any information on them? So far this is what I have found

President Eisenhower secretly commissioned a group of scholars, known as The JASON Society to review the conclusions of the '57 symposium. The members of the JASON Society are in fact part of a secretive Illuminati group known as the Order of the Quest. The same individuals who formed the JASON Society were also key members on the Council on Foreign Relations known as the Wise Men. (1)

They base their belief on a book entitiled the Argonautika: The Story of Jason and the Quest for the
Golden Fleece

That is all I’ve got…anyone else got anything?

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

Cug

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The Skull and Bones, and the Knights of Columbus still have posts about them on the first page.

As far as the Jason society I don't see any meat in it, They seem to be a minor player is someones MJ-12 theory.

There are a ton of magical secret societies out there.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The jason society and the end times, they have been in charge of studying the earth, and what effect man has on it.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Once you have read this, continue on th the majestic 12 which is connected to the Jason society...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

pdharris0.tripod.com...

The jason society was involved n the creation of the CIA, They created the NSA, which is an organization that operates above the law. They supposedly use worlwide drug cartels to generate profits. And there are even claims that they have covered up alien encounters.

I don't know how much stake I put in the little green men, or the intergalactic contracts that we supposedly are involved in.

But I know that these organizations had a hand in the creation of some very scary organizations, with the power to take away your rights, and spy on you as well as our enemies. The CIA, and NSA are the new solution for the problems that will arise in the future. But they aren't subject to laws, and protocol. They ARE laws and protocol.

I don't understand how you could just brush this off like it is complete nothing, without at least providing me with some conter claim, and support.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

They base their belief on a book entitiled the Argonautika:

This is 'the' book on the story of jason and the argonauts. How is it that they 'base' their 'beleifs' on it tho? Sounds very interesting.

Hmm, if you want to throw some conspiracy fuel on the fire...Robert Graves wrote a book called Hercules, My Shipmate, about the voyage of the argo. In it, the presentation is that there was a goddess religion and matriarchical society that was swept away by a god(zeus, apollo, etc) centered religion and a patriarchical society. Graves also wrote The White Goddess, which is apparently about the same thing.

So, we can say, with equal logic to things like the davinci code inspired conspiracies, that the Jason Society is trying to revive this paganistic mother goddess religion, or supress it, take yer pic.

Anyway, the group does sound intersting. I wonder whatever ended up happening to them?

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Nygdan]

Cug

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus

I don't understand how you could just brush this off like it is complete nothing, without at least providing me with some conter claim, and support.

Well if you must know... I was doing some cut and paste then the dog puked on my feet. I jumped and accidentally hit the enter key and it posted. I decided to do a little cleaning instead of editing my post.

Understand now?

I don't see any meat to them.

I did a google search for the phrase "Jason Society" and they listed just under 300 pages. other than a band page, and a few off topics sites. Every single site was a conspiracy site. So I read several of them.. There just is no evidence to support that they ever existed.

Not to mention everything seems to come from one source Milton William Cooper.

As this is an extraordinary claim, I'd have to have at least something to go on otherwise they seem to be a minor player is someones MJ-12 theory.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

They base their belief on a book entitiled the Argonautika:

This is 'the' book on the story of jason and the argonauts. How is it that they 'base' their 'beleifs' on it tho? Sounds very interesting.

It actually sounds very similar to the Thule society, and the connection to the story of atlantis. The thule society was based on, or told the story of the perfect atlantean society. Achieiveing Atlantis was the main inspiration for hitler and the S.S. This is why it worries me. Could this be another organization that used occult scientiefic ideas, to control an regulate the actions of the people.

They invest a lot of money into the study of what humans are doing to the earth. Things like global warming, the jetstream, the earth's magnetic field, the air quality, water quality, and many other things are studied ny these select group of "intellectuals" or "wise men." Do they know something we dont?

The jason society may have the answer to the final question...When the world will end. The CIA is moving itself to denver.

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

Cheyenne mountain, is the most secure location in america. It is burried under a mountain. It contains NORAD, and if you don't know what that is, you need to do some research. I have noticed changes in denver (I live on the west side of denver) lately. New law enforcement policies, violations of righs, new police training facilities, among other things...such as the importance of DIA.

Are these intellectuals planning for the end times? What is to come of this hightly secretive, and shifting secret society? Are they in contact with aliens? Do these "wise men" know the secrets of the universe? Or am I just full of hot air?

More than likely, hot air...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Well if you must know... I was doing some cut and paste then the dog puked on my feet. I jumped and accidentally hit the enter key and it posted. I decided to do a little cleaning instead of editing my post.

Understand now?

I don't see any meat to them.

I wish there was a "gagging" emotocon...

Evidence....Hmmm...lets ponder this

Types of evidence
1.)physical
2.)testemonial
3.)circumstantial

Physical-If we are discussing a Super secret society like the jason society, one would have to assume that if the organization were up to no good there would be no physical evidence. With an unlimited bdget, and endless free-time, thes men have the means to cover up their tracks completely. So Cug, If you are looking for CONCLUSIVE evidence, I suggest you take up watching paint dry, it will be a more constructive use of your time. LOGICALLY there would be no physical evidence.

Soo we are left with circumstantial and testimonial, some of which I presented in my first post.

Thes people do have a motive to cover up information, and the bottom line is the dollar sign...they can profit off of you through the establishments they control, and they won't stop until complet dominance is achieved.

Lets see
1.) Establish accusations
2.) Establish motive
3.) Provide evidence, build case
4.) reach conclusion

Yeah I guess I have covered all of that in my previous posts as well as this one.

new topics

top topics

join