It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF you could have any superpower...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
OH! I see how it's gonna be. LOL. Teach me to come back to the boards. Hehehehehe.

Zerinity

[edit on 6/13/2005 by Zerinity]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
I'm confused :bash:

Sorry, just had to point out the hilarity of this statement from that username. Somehow it was missed by myself the past few times I reviewed this thread. Classic!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Omniscient
I'm confused :bash:

Sorry, just had to point out the hilarity of this statement from that username. Somehow it was missed by myself the past few times I reviewed this thread. Classic!

OMG! I didn't even see that myself on my read through. That's too funny.

Zerinity

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
superpower to have all superpowers.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I would like to fly, but i think i would probably sacrafice that for the ability to "See through things".... oh, you know!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
I would like to fly, but i think i would probably sacrafice that for the ability to "See through things".... oh, you know!

But if you could fly, you could see through things like those high rise appartment complex's windows!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

But if you could fly, you could see through things like those high rise appartment complex's windows!

Hmmm, you have a point, lol. If i really did have a choice, i am quite sure i would ask for the ability to fly. It would be awesome!!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Any Superpower....???

The abilities of a 20th level mage from D&D...

With that power, I could even reduce Superman to a whimpering pile...(Major Creation spell: create a huge rock of Kryptonite)

I could Teleport, shoot Fireballs, Walk through Walls, Go Invisible, Fly, Turn people into (well anything), Time Travel, just about anything really...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
But what about when you'd come in contact with me, who would wish for the superpower of being a 40th level mage without having to spend any time casting my spells! Or, even better, a 40/41 dual class mage/psionicist! Then, I could take over your mind, and make you cast spells on yourself while I turn you into a big ol' lump of rock!

No one can beat my superpowers! Muh-wha-ha-ha!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Invisibility............................................

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122

Behold the mighty power of white powder flying from my fingertips in an ever increasing cloud around me for exactly 1/20th of a second before disapating...Except for the fine sheen left on all objects
Then I send Gaz after you with a poorly concieved "Wish" spell

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122

Behold the mighty power of white powder flying from my fingertips in an ever increasing cloud around me for exactly 1/20th of a second before disapating...Except for the fine sheen left on all objects
Then I send Gaz after you with a poorly concieved "Wish" spell

Hey I have a weakness!

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

But what about when you'd come in contact with me, who would wish for the superpower of being a 40th level mage without having to spend any time casting my spells! Or, even better, a 40/41 dual class mage/psionicist! Then, I could take over your mind, and make you cast spells on yourself while I turn you into a big ol' lump of rock!

Nope, cause I'd "Wish" you never thought of copying my idea...

Good point though, I'd wish to be a dual classed mage/cleric. Now THAT's power.....

There are spells (even fairly low ones) that negate most psionic abilities....that class I never did get....except against peons and monsters...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
To always know the location of mine, and others car keys.
Amaze your friends!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'd chose the ability to manipulate objects with my mind. Once school moved around alot of strange things would be happening to my enemies...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
A super's gotta sleep, so ... I'd have to say I'd like to be an invicible immortal. That way ... no one or no thing could kill or physically harm me. Of course, they could torture me mentally were I to be captured, but ... hopefully by the time I came to the attention of "others" ... I'd have acquired enough $$$ to insulate myself accordingly.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by smadewell]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by smadewell
A super's gotta sleep, so ... I'd have to say I'd like to be an invicible immortal. That way ... no one or no thing could kill or physically harm me. Of course, they could torture me mentally were I to be captured, but ... let's hope by the time I came to the attention of "others" ... I'd have acquired enough $$$ to insulate myself accordingly.

Ahh, but now you're not looking ahead! When the universe either goes through the big crunch or just dissipates to a uniform state of matter, you're going to be pretty frickin' bored! An eternity of floating in almost-nothingness!

Now me, being able to grant superpowers, would be able to be in that situation, and grant myself the ability to mold worlds. Then, I could play God! Whoop! I'm sure I'd muck it up quite a bit, but I can be forgiven

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by smadewell
A super's gotta sleep, so ... I'd have to say I'd like to be an invicible immortal. That way ... no one or no thing could kill or physically harm me. Of course, they could torture me mentally were I to be captured, but ... let's hope by the time I came to the attention of "others" ... I'd have acquired enough $$$ to insulate myself accordingly.

Ahh, but now you're not looking ahead! When the universe either goes through the big crunch or just dissipates to a uniform state of matter, you're going to be pretty frickin' bored! An eternity of floating in almost-nothingness!

Now me, being able to grant superpowers, would be able to be in that situation, and grant myself the ability to mold worlds. Then, I could play God! Whoop! I'm sure I'd muck it up quite a bit, but I can be forgiven

Well, ... I'd just have to wait around until the Galactic AC solved the problem of entropy and said, "Let there be light" and go right back to doing my thing ... after a few billion years, of course. LOL!

Alternately, who's to say that I couldn't develop or lay my hands upon something to shift from one universe to another in the multi-verse.... Lots of possibilities to come.... I'm sure I'd think of something before consigning myself to floating about in the void.

Of course, ... omnipotence is something I'd considered, but ... I'd make a horrible deity. I can only be nice so long, then ... WHAM! I'd be pressing the universal CONTROL+ALT+DELETE.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yep, even God has his tantrums early on...

Flooding the world,
The ten plagues,
Soddam and Gamora,
The pillar of salt bit,
etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep, even God has his tantrums early on...

Flooding the world,
The ten plagues,
Soddam and Gamora,
The pillar of salt bit,
etc. etc.

Don't forget about the time he slammed on the breaks and made you hit your head on the windshield.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join