It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One possible reason they may be abducting children for time travel expirements...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
When reading about people who say they where involved in Montouk and other time travel expirements, they talk about tons of children being abducted and used in the expirements but they always say they are not sure why they are using children, etc.
However they also mention that if someone runs into themselves in another time when traveling in time, they will "disinegrate".
Well I was thinking that if the "powers that be" that are conducting these time travel missions/expirements are sending people back in time to possibly change certain outcomes of things for the future, then young children are a good candidate for this as they are being sent back to times that they have not even been born yet so they do not have a chance of running into themselves and disinigrating and causing other problems from that. Also it is always said that mind control is used a lot in these projects and I would think that the younger the mind the easier it would be to manipulate that mind into thinking a certain way and completing a certain mission...
This is of course provided that all the talk about the time travel stuff is true. It is awfully weird on how many children go missing every year though. Actually it is weird on how many adults go missing as well. so many people go missing every year that you would think some type of gov't. agency would be making a bigger deal out of this...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Dude,

Don't waste your time obsessing about Time Travel like I did for so many years.

You can only go forward in time - not back.

Trust me it makes sense if you think about it a while.

I was in denial for waaay too long.

As far as the children - I'm sure they are used for sex slavery - a little research on the Internet or any p2p program will find volumes of horrible pictures and/or videos of children being abused.

Why we don't have an FBI like (or world) organization dedicated to finding these children and stomping out this trade I just don't understand?

[edit on 5-6-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Actually i am not even saying i believe in time travel either way, but anything is possible. I was just trying to make a point that all these people that say they were in time travel projects, always say that a lot of children are abducted for the time travel expirements, but they seem to always say they do not know why. i was just making the point that if a kid is sent back in time he/she has less chnce in meeting themselves and disingrating because they more then likely have not been born yet.
Again i am not saying i believe in time travel either way, but who knows. As far as children sold into sex slavery, of course that happens, but when you read the numbers of children that actually go missing every year just here in America, it seems there is something else going on also. On top of that a large number of adults go missing every year as well...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The reason why the FBI does not stop this is because they are bad guys. Along with the CIA, giving drugs and guns to the ghettos while watching the people destroy eachother because they are poor. Oh God I hope God has mercy on those in the ghetto. I know that all you need to survive is Jesus, Yahweh, and spiritual warfare prayer and tactics. You could always ask people to give you some quarters on the streets for food.

If the CIA,FBI were so busy "protecting us" then how come they haven't bin laden yet? Mr. Big top secret big bag wolf with all the connections in the world can't happen to track down one purpose? Oh, yes I've got it. They're old friends and are in it together.

CIA: Hey Bin laden, thanks for helping us orchestrate and plan 9/11, want to play hide and seek now?

Bin laden: Sure, give me sandles and i'll hand you your cigarettes.

CIA: go "hide" i'll count to 10

Bin laden: alright, see you at dinner, these poor americans have no idea.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
One thing I have always wondered about time travel: if it is possible in any time period, don't you think we would have had somebody visit us somewhere? Also, going forward in time doesn't make much sense either because how can you travel someplace that doesn't even exist yet? The closest thing would be if you were chriogenically frozen for years (assuming it is perfected), although you would have no way back. Also, travelling forward in time would immediately alter history from if you were there to if you suddenly went missing.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Night et al,

Time travel is one of those things that we will not understand till we manage to do it and see how things pan out.

Lots of theories all have a flaw.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You can't travel back in time.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
They seem to have such a clinical mindset towards humanity and perhaps that's because they are so advanced.

But isn't the ability to communicate at many different levels a clear indication of intelligence?

So what is the reason for their peculiar communication methods? Why all this intrigue? Even if our governments are involved in a cover-up, why do these visitors play cat and mouse with humanity?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
We are already travelling to the future, remember? Every second that passes.
And we can't travel neither to the future nor to the past, at least with the perception that we have of time travel by now.

It's too dangerous to go to the past or to the future, there was a movie about that with michael j. fox.

Anyway, there must be parallel universes, and I really don't think so, because if you go to the past you will change the order of things till the present in some way. There will be someone that sees you or someone that you'll talk to and you shouldn't. Then we have a major problem.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dear all,

Time is like a flowing river and we are rocks in the river bed.

Time flows over us.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
People go missing for several reasons.

Both adult and child missing persons tend to fall into one of two categories: voluntarily or as a result of criminal activity. The former makes it more difficult to find the person; you'd be amazed at how easy it is to actually disappear.

Some will simply reappear with a new identity. Others will die from various causes. It's already incredibly difficult to identify a body, let alone try to find one person who may or may not have disappeared of their own accord, you know?

Why isn't the government doing more? They're doing what they can. Ever wondered exactly how difficult it is to try and trace missing person in a population of 280 million and a land mass of 9.6 million square miles?

Add to that the admittedly disturbing tendency for most of us to "look the other way" if we see something vaguely amiss.

I'm not sure if this is "weird". I think it represents human behaviour, by and large; at least, human behaviour in our time.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

However they also mention that if someone runs into themselves in another time when traveling in time, they will "disinegrate".

No one in Monotak actually stated this (however, I know that my previous statement is filled with irony).

If one were to travel back in the same time line, the simple fact that a person 'runs into themselves' wouldnt cause their 'young' self to disinegrate.

That's silly. History cannot accomdate more history. Picture time as a glass of water filled to the brim. If you place one more droplet of water in the glass, the water will oveflow.

That is the main reason why time travel is just so inherently paradoxical.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It is interesting that mankind is so obssessed with time travel into the past - it must have alot to do with the psychology of a "realitively" short lived being - and our own guilt at making incorrect (or poorly informed) decisions.

Time Travel into the future, however, could offer potentially huge practical technologies.

Imagine a house cellar with a localized (artificially created) time distortion that caused everything in that cellar to age very slowly (i.e. Travel forward in time from a relativity view)

It would replace the need for any refrigeration or storage technologies - and, if you got terminally ill, (or were in your late autumn years), you could go down there until a cure for your disease (or even aging) was found.

Of course you need your children or robotic caretakers to mind the "farm" so to speak while you were down there, but multi-generational households are quite common in some cultures in the world.

Now is it possible to create a "localized" time dialation at all - that's a good question?

However I haven't come upon any serious research on the subject and it seems a whole lot more practical to me than all the endless speculation on travelling into the past.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hiya BillHicksRules, nice to see you here.

The problem with backwards Time Travel is not about theories, it is about the very fundamentals of human existance.

Do we have Free Will?
Do our decisions/actions affect others?

If you answer yes to either question you have just thrown backwards Time Travel out the window. People like to talk about the 'grandfather paradox' but that is much much bigger an example that is needed to show the problems with TT. Anything one might do in the past could easily alter history from that point forward, breath in the wrong place (spread a few 21st Century germs in the past and kill a few people or just alter their lives a bit), kick a rock from one side of the road to another (that rock later was responsible for the death of a man, now he will not die) and just about everything else you can do leads to potental problems.

And if you do change anything, then the you that travelled back to the past NEVER EXISTED. If you never existed how could you change the past?

Sure someone with your name and background might exist, but they would not be 'you'.

I do have hopes that we might someday be able to view the past and there are some interesting possibilities for long-range travel. If someone could for example find a way to 'shift' or otherwise alter a space craft in a Dimensional sense, there is the possibility of travel that takes almost zero time. In a way that would be travelling 'forward' in time without creating a paradox.

TruthMagnet,

I think you have it exactly right, it is a wierd human obsession but one that is fairly understandable. Who does not have a reget or two?

Plus, it makes for great Drama, in movies and such it can be quite fun.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/2/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Alexander,

Originally posted by Alexander TauHiya BillHicksRules, nice to see you here.

Nice to see you too.

Have we met before?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
According to stephen hawking quantum physics there are other time lines all slightly different from our own, and at various points in their own time lines, so it is possible to go "back in time" to a different time line with a slightly different set of events and settings, but the question remains how, and how do you minimze the variance etc.....

however..

Later on, I believe stephen hawking debunked himself and said wormholes et al are not possible, can someone find a link to a news article about this?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hahah you so got this from that one show "the 4400", cept with mind control..

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Hahah you so got this from that one show "the 4400", cept with mind control..

For the benefit of those of us who either don't have a TV (yay me!), or don't watch that show...

WTH are ya talking about?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Have we met before?

Only here, I sent you a U2U because your name reminded me how sad it is that Bill is no longer with us.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hmm...

I was about to make a huge deal out of the fact that humbled_one was banned - but for once it seems like he actually deserved it.

Don't worry tho - I'm sure he will be back again...

Sheesh! - Some people's kids!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join