It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Roswell evidence?

page: 1

join
share:
JWB

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm new to the forum, hope this isn't a repost it didn't show up in a search. The video is towards the bottom.
www.alienscalpel.com...

EDIT: Added direct video links...
ufostreams.com...
www.alienscalpel.com...

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think it has been covered here before because of its date and all. But I myself have never seen it, and It is not something mentioned often, so if you made a repeat post, youre forgiven. Sometimes its good to refresh long buried topics every now and again.

I was very interested.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Excellent find! I had viewed the program before, and the program's conclusion was that it was an ordinary silicate... Dr. Leir's rebuttal to this (the second clip) is interesting...as is the history of the sample.

Another interesting comment is made by the briefly interviewed web guy in the first clip. You wouldn't need to move a server to do a RAM upgrade, as ANYONE who's ever done this would tell you...

Smoking gun? No, not really... Interesting and intriguing? Absolutely...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Very interesting.
One thing that bothred me was that this material could be cut, the Roswell material couldn't (but afterall that was almost 60 years ago).
One thing I would like to see though is the material that is described as tin foil that would unfold as you folded it your hand.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yep, remember there were different types of debris...

Also....

The sample was cut with a diamond cutter...probably not something the Roswell base had as standard equipment....

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Kinda off topic, but check it out

www.popsci.com...

While not exactly like the ones at Roswell, it has it's similarities.

EDIT: Also found this, probaly kinda old aswell but pretty cool:

Amorphous Metal is a new kind of metal that is said to have similarities to the Roswell materials.

Look at this video, the metal ball to the left is made out of stainless steel, and the one to the right is made out of amorphous metal.

mrsec.wisc.edu...

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Phood]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phood

Look at this video, the metal ball to the left is made out of stainless steel, and the one to the right is made out of amorphous metal.

mrsec.wisc.edu...

That was a damn cool demo.
Just one thing though. It is not the balls that are Amorphous metal. There is a disk of the AM in one of the cylinders. THe other just has regular steel. The balls are both steel balbearings as well. Apperantly you can buy this as a kit.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

mrsec.wisc.edu...

That was a damn cool demo.
Just one thing though. It is not the balls that are Amorphous metal. There is a disk of the AM in one of the cylinders. THe other just has regular steel. The balls are both steel balbearings as well. Apperantly you can buy this as a kit.

Oops, my bad. Thanks for correcting me

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
What Ive always wondered...............

If any of the guys at Roswell tried to shoot the material. That in itself would be another interesting experiment: how it holds up to high powered ballistics.

Could this be new memory metal be a result of Corso's seeding Roswell tech into the private sector at large?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

One thing I would like to see though is the material that is described as tin foil that would unfold as you folded it your hand.

Could this be the answer ?
www.sciencedaily.com...

"Unlike window glass, metallic glass is not brittle. Many traditional metals are relatively easy to "deform," or bend permanently out of shape, because their crystal lattices are riddled with defects. A metallic glass, in contrast, will spring back to its original shape much more readily.

"If you rank materials for how springy they are, metallic glasses are off the chart," says Hufnagel, an assistant professor of materials science and engineering. "They're far and away better than anything else out there."

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Bursuc]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I came across that website for the very first time weeks ago, while reading an old thread titled "helmet blocking alien telepathy and mind control", in this same section, started by "kalki" on Jan. 5, 2004. He starts out by saying...

"http://www.alienscalpel.com/device.htm

"I want one of these.. could be useful during the NWO."

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bursuc

Could this be the answer ?
www.sciencedaily.com...

"Unlike window glass, metallic glass is not brittle. Many traditional metals are relatively easy to "deform," or bend permanently out of shape, because their crystal lattices are riddled with defects. A metallic glass, in contrast, will spring back to its original shape much more readily.

"If you rank materials for how springy they are, metallic glasses are off the chart," says Hufnagel, an assistant professor of materials science and engineering. "They're far and away better than anything else out there."

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Bursuc]

Yeah, I mentioned it in a previous post aswell

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Phood]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That certainly fits the description closer than any other terrestrial materials... nice pics!!!

new topics

top topics

join