It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Prayer" to aliens can create real contact???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Some of you cowards here want others to sumone up ufo's and see if it really works LOL: Nice try all i can say is DIY because one persons experiance will not be somebody elses.

I will say be prepared for the consequence
If something happens and you can't handel it, you made your bed you have to lie in it so to speak!.

I like the story about the alien with purple irises projecting smaller eyes! R u still at uni and is the alien dude there maybe you should speak to him! R u sure you didn't have a bit too much to drink though? maybe you had your drink spiked LOL Maybe the poor dude signing up for uni woundered what you were staring at and he freaked out!

I am not going to try it I have had 2 encouhnters now without brining it on delibratly and it is quite freaky enough thanks!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Earth Angel,

Can you please post in a civil manner and stay on topic. Personal snipes are a cheap shot.

Sanctum

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
First off I wish I could go into detail of telepathy without getting it deleted but it involved non conventinal methods. Anyway if you say in your head oh alien show yourself will they? I donnu. However I have two thoughts...

1) Meditation,deep thought,attempt comunication with anything. You may be able to send but can you recieve? How long do you do this for? I have spent a lot of time doing various things of the nature. I have spent many days off in deep thought and spirtual like research reading online etc.

2) This is just a theory but very difficult to test. If you had the proper resources or persons you could test the possible scenario that when in fear of an alien in the area and something bad is gonna happen they may pick this up via telepathy and show thereself. However give this good thought and you will see this is in deed not an easy accomplishment. My theory is they would show up as to see what the hell is another alien
doing in the are they are not aware of. Just a theory.

Ok with that said next is do they show up when you are in fear? Or if deep thought and focus they show up? I think there is obvious connection with this. However will they show up for anyone? If telepathy exsists with them will they show up for only someone with pure intentions or someone with evil intentions? Are they in deed good or bad? These are all good thoughts but some of the basic questions need to be answered by yourself before testing such methods.
Few questions...

Why do you want to see an alien?

If you see one what is your next step?

Are you prepared to come in contact with whatever it is?

If yes are you prepared for the worse result?

I guess my last thought is a form of prayer may not be best but rather a form of commincation. However many methods would need to be tested. And pure in thought of any approach I would guess as telepathy they would obvious know what you truly are like.

I think in any form of seeing/believing in another being you should never forget God. I mean it seems ignorant to say there is no God yet you believe in aliens. Whatever we all came from is God so don't be foolish and appreicate that fact even if you belive God is a chemical process of a rock hitting the earth so be it.

I am very interested in this subject myself. I think we all want truth in one form or another. I think more people are more comfortable in thinking of s uperior being as an alien before thinking of a God or Gods. However I find it very interesting that in skunk works someone posted multiple paintings of Jesus days with UFOs in the forground also on crystalinks there are multiple egyptians hyroglyphs with space ships and coptors or sorts. So who knows either way what we originate is from God. And if it was an Alien that wrote the bible from the clouds above than this all equals the same thing. Just seek for the positive and not the negative if that is even possible heh. Just food for thought...

[edit on 9-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Earth Angel,

Can you please post in a civil manner and stay on topic. Personal snipes are a cheap shot.

Sanctum

Obviously I am no longer allowed to have a SENSE OF HUMOR which has been taken the wrong way!

I apologise if I have caused offence to anyone!

I can name threads where people have been bang out of order and cases of off topic have occured due to insults and I feel this is an OTT response from yourself. You'd be better off chasing the real criminals not people who have a crime for having a misunderstood SENSE OF HUMOR

PEACE

jAPIKE

Your post is excellent, I like the advice you give especially about the good and evil been projected. There are plenty of spiritual sites that help you open up the chakras to allow you to connect to the spirit world. This form of meditation is basically what you are describing. If you do it in prayer you will get a positive response and always ask for protection from angel Michael by saying his name 3 times and then saying in love and light 3 times.

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Some of you cowards here want others to sumone up ufo's and see if it really works LOL: Nice try all i can say is DIY because one persons experiance will not be somebody elses.

I dont believe it's right to call someone a coward just because they fear such things. I fear all of this, to the point of not wishing to take part in any of it. That makes me no more a coward than anyone else, fear tapers our judgement. To be perfectly honest I believe anyone who claims to be "brave" and not fear such things is being foolish, as they have no idea what they are dealing with, and brash, unfounded arrogance is much more a negative trait than justified fear.

I'm not gonna sit here and claim to play poker with aliens, be a spiritual warrior or brave enough to face the unknown and not flinch, because its simply untrue. I can admit this here - not everyone can.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
One thing ive kinda been thinking about is if the improbable conditions below are met

1) There exists an alien species capable of telepathic communication
2) This species is capable of vastly sophisticated interstellar travel
3) This species can perform its telepathic abilities with a single human among billions either over the huge interstellar distances (Or they are stationed nearby)

why would they be interested in proving themselves to that one individual?
I find it hard to believe that a species fulfilling all the above would wish to travel great distances at substantial effort and risk in order to satisfy the whims of one individual from what would have to be a much less developed culture.

If we could telepathically detect the thoughts and wishes of apes for example, would we leave work mid day and trek to the amazon to say hello to this ape and prove your existence? It's doubtful.

I'm not often skeptical, however this time, I am, however not closed mindedly so, I'd love to hear some success stories relating to this

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benton

Originally posted by Earth Angel

I dont believe it's right to call someone a coward just because they fear such things. I fear all of this, to the point of not wishing to take part in any of it. That makes me no more a coward than anyone else, fear tapers our judgement. To be perfectly honest I believe anyone who claims to be "brave" and not fear such things is being foolish, as they have no idea what they are dealing with, and brash, unfounded arrogance is much more a negative trait than justified fear.

I'm not gonna sit here and claim to play poker with aliens, be a spiritual warrior or brave enough to face the unknown and not flinch, because its simply untrue. I can admit this here - not everyone can.

LOL means i meant it in a way of having a laugh I was having a joke! I am just as guilty of not trying it out for myself

I wasn't literally calling anyone a coward. Thats the trouble when you can't hear somebody vocally, it can be taken the wrong way because you can't hear in what tone i say it.

I guess id better not joke anymore as my jokes appear to be offending people.

I am very sorry everyone!
I will just be miserable from now on

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by labasta
He fell asleep and decided I would project a beam, like tramlines out of forehead witht he word "aliens" written inbetween. The projection had a lavender blue colour to it. I focused the end of the tramlines to a point on the furthest star I could see with the naked eye and then spread the message around the whole sky by illuminating it everywhere.

I happen to believe I met the occupant a couple of days later registering for the uni halfway through term. I knew he wasnt from around here because I could see through his holographic disguise. He had huge Irises, purple, about three times the size of ours. He project small brown / green eyes on top of that.

This may quietly be the best alien encounter story I've ever heard.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel[

LOL means i meant it in a way of having a laugh I was having a joke! I am just as guilty of not trying it out for myself

I wasn't literally calling anyone a coward. Thats the trouble when you can't hear somebody vocally, it can be taken the wrong way because you can't hear in what tone i say it.

I guess id better not joke anymore as my jokes appear to be offending people.

I am very sorry everyone!
I will just be miserable from now on

hey no worries, sorry I didnt see the lol - I see them so often on instant messages, i kinda have gotten blind to them?

Its all cooool

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Now this is something that i probably should not attempt to tie in together. The thought of aliens, being angels. I mean, the guy who actually did it said himself they were "angels" right? well heres a thought that is WAY out there. Since the bginning of time Adam and Eve were the only people known to have been created first(said in the bible). and it was also said that a "serpant" who decieted and lied to adam and eve called satan, was sent to watch over the two. Now, before we were created(humans) imagine how the angels must have felt. There was going to be some kind of new life that God would pay attention to OTHER than the angels. Maybe, Satan, who WAS an angel got so jealous he did sumthing about it, and thats what started EVERYTHING off. He convinced Adam to eat the fruit which would have "tainted" our blood with sin, so after that, sin would be in our blood naturally. N e ways, having said that i must speak whats on my mind. theres probably not one person who doesnt know about the "incident" in 1947, when we crossed dimensions. Well, maybe the "angels" who sided with Satan came back through in 1947 seeing this as one of their only chances to escape their dimension, and continued with Satan's plot to overthrow the thought of GOD, out of our minds for good. If this is even a half-way believable scenario, then my guess is that the man summoning the "angels"... is an "angel" himself. Over the years many steps have been taken to try to "brainwash" or manipulate us into believing the opposite of the truth, which is religion. And what better way to do that then to pry at the teachings and stories of religion, and try to disprove the stories and teachings with science... Now what your practicing in this thread is science. Im not saying it doesnt work, im saying that some people might be blinded as to the truth of what is REALLY going on... look at the frame... not just the picture.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If you build it they will come....

*builds a ballpark for aliens to play baseball*

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Prayer will get me picked up? Bull pucky.

I've been asking those SOB's to rescue me from this planet for years. They never listen.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This does tend to point to the argument that aliens are some celesital (or infernal) entitys, aka demons or angels.

It could be like a spell, summon gray. mmmmm

but anyway, it could be due to some sort of far reaching of councuousness, ours reaches to theirs and theirs can read ours.

So they do have some sort of ethric body that spans death, has 6th sense powers, aka spirit/soul. But do they have a physical body..?

Once you go multi-dimension you can't go back.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am a contactee and i have established contact via the power of thought.... telepathicly, or what you wanna call it..
After my physical meeting with them, they told me, i had no idea but now it seems logical, our reality is created by thoughts, also, sending "god" a prayer is actually a telepathic message.... so its not so unbelievable as you guys say it is.

Like i said in another thread, they WILL hear you if you talk to them in your mind.. it is unlikely they respond and start a conversation, but if you ask them to show you somnething, then keep an out out the window and into the skies...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well who you pray to you get. Sometimes you want God, mabey another time, you get Karl Rove, a reptilian.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wow this was really an amazing thread. I finally got through the whole thing. So basically you can call out to aliens to show themselves, but they usually only listen if your spirit is related to them? That's the main jist of it that I'm seeing. I wish there was a way to find out. Well I'm going to attempt communications and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well technicaly you have to have wizard powers in order to summon things.

Not everyone has the power, but do you!??!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

"Prayer" to aliens can create real contact???

Yahweh flashbacks.....does not compute....system overload....system failure....ctrl+alt+delete?
Oh, c'mon, someone had to say it....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join