It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton, Bush and evolution theory: not "impeached" for detonating the OKC bombs, why should Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Clinton, Bush and evolution theory.

Q: Clinton was not "impeached" for detonating the OKC bombs. Why should Bush be "impeached" for detonating the WTC bombs?

a: One of the consequences of brainwashing people with evolution theory is that people no longer see a line between good and evil.
No such line means there's no more a meaning for having principles.
No more principles, means the "first time" issue exists no more.

-------
OKC bombing and 9/11 - 6/11, 2001 - 08:14 AM - 9/11 was sealed

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ah, Bush and Clinton have not commited any terror attacks, where is your proof?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Q: Clinton was not "impeached" for detonating the OKC bombs. Why should Bush be "impeached" for detonating the WTC bombs?

Clinton detonated the OKC bombs????

Can you please provide links or something...I havent been on ATS for that long maybe there was a thread on it the past.....it would be much appreciated...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There is a massive amount of information that points to government complicity in the OKC bombing. However, the big media will always ignore it and there probably NOTHING in the form of evidence that would implicate President Clinton himself. Unfortunately.

Read this book. I HIGHLY recommend it. It's online, no less. It's blockbuster.

The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror
by David Hoffman

www.constitution.org...

Sporty, have I given you enuff to read this week?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm not clear on what the theory of evolution has to do with this subject, though.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott

As a previous poster stated, on what grounds do you claim Clinton detonated the OKC bombs? Aside from that, what proof do you have that a) "bombs" destroyed the WTC, and b) Bush set them off? There may be a lot of stuff funny with 9/11, but I personally need a lot more convincing that it wasn't planes running into the buildings, and that Bush was involved. I believe he probably knew about and disregarded the threats, but I don't see an honest involvement based on that.

a: One of the consequences of brainwashing people with evolution theory is that people no longer see a line between good and evil.

Not really. From a religious stand point, you can believe in evolution and still believe in Christ/Allah/Buddha/The Great Gazoo. There is nothing in evolution that denies the existance of a higher power. At worst, evolution merely states that creation didn't happen as it's stated in the Bible, and even that can be worked with if one desired. And there's more than enough people who aren't Christian to deny any logical process saying that you must believe the Bible in order to be "good," and if you don't you're "evil."

From a secular stand point, there's nothing in evolution that points out good or evil. It's merely stating that a species can progress and change through time. That's it, nothing mystical about it. Not even saying that we came from apes (for what it's worth, that part merely suggests we have a common ancestor--that's something you can play with in terms of creationism as well, maybe apes came from us.)

No such line means there's no more a meaning for having principles.
No more principles, means the "first time" issue exists no more.

You need to define "principles" here a little better--they're entirely subjective. Your "principles" may be nothing like Mother Teresa's were, or the Pope's, or whomever, but that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with a line between good and evil. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "first time issue," my guess is you're talking about the idea of once you do something "bad" it's a lot easier to do it again--feel free to correct me on that if I'm wrong, but I'll continue in this vein for now. That isn't even a valid issue all of the time. Just because someone does something--good or bad--doesn't necessarily make it easier to do it the next time. I'm a musician, I've given maybe 10 live performances in my life. Each performance is just as nerve wracking as the last, sometimes even moreso. Some people loose their stage fright over time, some never do, some never have it. It works the same for everything someone does, whether it's sales or even killing people to use an "evil" example. Some people can only do it once or twice, some can never do it, and some have no problems whatsoever. It has nothing to do with evolution, maybe religious upbringing but even that's arguable. And it's been going on for ages, nothing new. Give evolution a rest--if you don't like it then fine, but it's not the cause of the evils in this world.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm a Christian and I believe that evolution has and does occur. I mean come on. YOUR very life is in evolution everyday all the time, is it not? People tend to put God into human parameters. That's a mistake. God does not operate on our construct of time and space. He is beyond that. For example, I believe the story that God created the earth in 6 days as the Bible sez. However, one of God's days is probably 10,000 of our years. Just something to consider.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I'm a Christian and I believe that evolution has and does occur. I mean come on. YOUR very life is in evolution everyday all the time, is it not? People tend to put God into human parameters. That's a mistake. God does not operate on our construct of time and space. He is beyond that. For example, I believe the story that God created the earth in 6 days as the Bible sez. However, one of God's days is probably 10,000 of our years.

I'll drink to that
That's something I've never understood, is why people humanize God (whatever God they may believe in, although from my own experience it's mainly Christians) I don't necessarily believe in the Bible, but I believe something had to get the ball rolling prior to the Big Bang, or whatever may have started everything. The existance of God does not preclude evolution, nor does evolution preclude existance of God. Of course, neither of those have anything to do with Clinton, Bush, OKC, or WTC...

EDIT: Hit the button too soon

[edit on 6/3/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm a Christian and I believe that evolution has and does occur

Same here. I mean some things are obvious....the world being older than 6,000 years is one of them obvious things. The similarities between humans and "others" are there and it is a fact that the universe is expanding (shh, it's the BB theory
) I believe GOD put evolution into place....and like ECK said...6 days to man could be milli-seconds for GOD.

EDIT: I think this is the most replies that MattMarriot has ever got...

Im looking forward to the day when one of his threads makes sense...

[edit on 3/6/2005 by SportyMB]

[edit on 3/6/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

Not really. From a religious stand point, you can believe in evolution and still believe in Christ/Allah/Buddha/The Great Gazoo.

Not true.....

Why not? What makes evolution theory and religion contradict each other? Especially since you go on in your post to say that you are Christian and believe in evolution?

[edit on 6/3/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
I'll drink to that
That's something I've never understood, is why people humanize God (whatever God they may believe in, although from my own experience it's mainly Christians)

It's human nature. We are self-centric.

SPORTY - you'll havta bring Matt gently along.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Clinton, Bush and evolution theory.

You can't impeach either of them until they are charged with the crime. That will never happen. At least not in this life.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Why not? What makes evolution theory and religion contradict each other? Especially since you go on in your post to say that you are Christian and believe in evolution?

OHHH, my bad man...I thought your post said..."you can'T believe in evolution and still believe in Christ/Allah/Buddha/The Great Gazoo."

Sorry I saw a "T" in there...im going crazy

But yeah, I agree man

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ah, that's ok, not everyone's as perfect as I am...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

As ECK said...

I know you're joking

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

As ECK said...

I know you're joking

You guys slay me.

Logging off now... have a great evening, all..

new topics

top topics

join