It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger 2005 Meeting Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Taken on Thursday 05_05_2005

Images compressed for modem connections. The rest of the pictures will be compressed and uploaded soon.

All pictures by Bodo Staron

Bilderberg 2005 Pictures

I've mirrored these pictures from Starons site which is/will be offline very soon, so they will remain online for the long term.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by mickmeaney]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
what is it exactly the builderbergs are all about?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Good question. One that many of us have been asking for a very long time.

Lots of opinions, little facts - apart from who attends meetings.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
what exactly do we know about them? do they have secret rituals? do they worship something in perticular? how old are they? what is their focus in life? surely someone out there has some idea.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If it walks like a Bildeburger and talks like a Bildeburger it's the devil!!!!! lol. just kidding. But Anytime you have powerful people meeting in secrecey it cant be good.. Why hide if your doing positive things for the world? Doesnt make sense..somethins going on....

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Since the late 1950s, the Bilberberg Group has been the subject of a variety of conspiracy theories. For the most part, conspiracy theories emanate from political extremist organisations, Right and Left. The 'Radical Right' view Bilderberg as an integral part of the 'international Zionist-communist conspiracy'. At the other end of the political spectrum, the radical Left perceive Bilderberg to be a branch of the 'Rockefeller-Rothschild grand design to rule the world'.

The secret rituals you are talking about is Bohemian Grove, a ritual known as the Cremation Of Care, check out www.abovetopsecret.com... for more about that.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
what exactly do we know about them? do they have secret rituals? do they worship something in perticular? how old are they? what is their focus in life? surely someone out there has some idea.

It is a group of the worlds most powerful people in, government, media, banking, and european "off the beaten path" royals. It is aways held at a different hotel. If you google it you can read all about it for your self.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think people often mistake privacy for secrecy. I can understand why they want to keep this out of the public eye considering the G8 problems.

If they are really dominating world events is anybodys guess. You can be sure that future world leaders are attending meeting though.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by maathotep
If it walks like a Bildeburger and talks like a Bildeburger it's the devil!!!!! lol. just kidding. But Anytime you have powerful people meeting in secrecey it cant be good.. Why hide if your doing positive things for the world? Doesnt make sense..somethins going on....

Not everyone has the same idea of what is a 'good thing'. Iraq is a nice example. Lots of people think removing Saddam and 'freeing' the Iraqi people is good and worth it. A lot of people think otherwise.

If you're an important person and you voice an opinion on Iraq you're nailed down. Ostracized by half the population. Pissed off a lot of politicians etc...

Having a meeting where you can freely talk about Iraq and know that there will be no one quoting your thoughts and no press. And being able to talk about it with people who know what’s going on, people of similar stature to yourself etc... well that is a rare thing. And something that anyone who is a public figure greatly cherishes.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

"CIA/Army Special Forces guys. Yes, the Bilderbergers get the best protection!"

What makes them CIA? How can they say 'well, they're either CIA, or Green Berets, but definitly one of those two'???

The pics he has, they're of business people. Not heads of state or guys walking around in Masonic Aprons with the number '33' emblazoned on them.

What I am getting at is, the bilderburger conference bills itself as a place where the business and economic leaders of the world can meetand discuss things like world development and global trade and the like, without having to worry about media attention and having to make official statements and the like.

Looks like thats exactly what it is.

But kudos to this guy for getting some pics!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
As far as secrecy, the Canadian Prime Minister outlined a reasonable rationale for that in the journal Foreign Affairs. I made a thread about it here. Breifly, he notes that at the public meetings, they're functions of the state, and there is so much politicing surrounding it, and there are so many communications between offices in the lead up to it, that the meetings themselves are practically useless, and that everyone is pretty well 'burnt out' by the time the meeting actually happens, and that nothing really gets done. But by not being an official meeting, and not having to have the news there and protest concerts like the Live 8 or riots like in Seattle and Montreal and Cancun during the WTO meetings, they can actually get something done.

Also, if you notice, there don't seem to be any heads of state attending. Indeed, I am surprised ot not see more ministers of the economy and secretaries and the like at least.

Also, hotel uber fart? bwa hahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Also, hotel uber fart? bwa hahahahahahaha

I saw that too, it cracked me up... Glad to see I'm not the only one...

top topics

join