It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Mystery Babylon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Illuminati Mystery Babylon
You need windows media player to watch this.

The Illuminati leaders of Mystery Babylon have put their stooges in the highest offices. Alan Greenspan, chairman of the Federal Reserve, is one of them. So is France's President Jacque Chiraq, and Britain's Prime Minister Tony Blair. Texe Marrs unmasks this Luciferian sect that has used its cunning, treachery, and massive wealth to such unbelievable advantage. Virtually every major nation on earth has by now fallen into its hands. The awful, staggering truth must get out. We are no longer a free people. Illuminati Mystery Babylon is reaching the zenith of its power, and our very lives are now at risk.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What reason is there to download and run that file, let alone beleive anything in it?? What information did you find most convincing??

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, information springs to mind. If you believe it or not doesn't matter to me. It's there for those who are interested. Enjoy

Cug

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I tried. I got about 10 min into it and as proof of the Jewish Control of the masions he used the cover to a masionic magizine that had a picture of a rabbi and the the quote "I am proud to be a Mason"

What kind of proof is that? bla

[edit on 6/3/2005 by Cug]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
that film was really stupid. it had no evidence in it what so ever....the only REAL type of illuminati out there would be skull and bones. (MAYBE) it depends on your opinion. and so what if they take over the world...guess what THEY ALREADY HAVE? our freedom hasnt been infringed apon. and thanks to the REAL illuminati we have science today.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
More Illuminati multimedia, if you're interested.

The Illuminati Linked to Waco, Linked to Clinton

The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines

Again, if these are true or not matters little to me.. it's all infotainment at the of the day

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mickmeaney
Again, if these are true or not matters little to me.. it's all infotainment at the of the day

Ambivalence towards veracity?

Sounds like the main ingredient of Spam.

"Deny Ignorance" ring a bell? The purpose of this forum is to exchange ideas and information of interest, relevance, and most of all integrity. You obviously see it as something else.

[edit on 3/6/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
How can you compare my opinion to spam?!?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

How can you compare my opinion to spam?!?

Oh, the outrage... Let me see, maybe because you posted this:

An opinion is reasoned rhetoric personally derived, if it "matters little to you," how could it matter to us at all? Spam it is, QED.

(Please note the change of venue this thread has had.)

Spam Monkeys, not just for being pink and tasty anymore...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

"matters little to you," how could it matter to us at all? Spam it is, QED.

Ok, according to dictionary.com spam is:

"Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

To send unsolicited e-mail to.
To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups. "

Notice that none of the links I've provided lead to my sites or site I am connected with.

What is that I'm selling on this thread?

The information I've provided is for entertainment/education.. whatever way you want to look at it, information is not spam.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hope this doesn't send your "spam" filter into meltdown merth but here's some more Illuminati multimedia. Again,

Templars, Freemasons and the Illuminati

The Illuminati

Again notice where they link to. Also, I've posted these for people who are interested in this topic as I'm not too bothered if you believe this information to be Gospel or BS. It's interesting and entertaining, and most importantly.. free.

Will be posting more as I find them

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Ok, according to dictionary.com spam is:

"Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

To send unsolicited e-mail to.
To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups. "

*SNIP*

The information I've provided is for entertainment/education.. whatever way you want to look at it, information is not spam.

You should have included a link to that definition page, you seem so willing to link everything else.

dictionary.reference.com...

Provided gratis.

dictionary.com
spam

1. (From Hormel's Spiced Ham, via the Monty Python
"Spam" song) To post irrelevant or inappropriate messages to
one or more Usenet newsgroups, mailing lists, or other
messaging system in deliberate or accidental violation of
netiquette.

It is possible to spam a newsgroup with one well- (or ill-)
planned message, e.g. asking "What do you think of abortion?"
on soc.women. This can be done by cross-posting, e.g. any
message which is crossposted to alt.rush-limbaugh and
alt.politics.homosexuality will almost inevitably spam both
groups. (Compare troll and flame bait).

He who liveth by dictionary.com, perish by dictionary.com.

I have never implied that you are doing this for monetary gain, simply that it is irrelevant, and you have no stated opinion, nor vested rhetorical interest, hence Spam. You posted for posting’s sake.

Dictionary Monkeys, not just for all the definitions anymore...

top topics

join