It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport headquarters for one world government.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

I've just recently heard of this one. I find it quite belivable. They say that this airport, the Masons and the Crown are all very interconnected. Lately the Queen has been buying up property in this area as well as knighting some very influecial people in the US government. ie george bush sr. , colin powell.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.askmen.com...

Makes you wonder if the crown really does have an underlying grip on the US. I think so. You can get away from them. Once it falls apart in europe, where do you think they will go. West.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy. " - It's all well and good to claim such things, but you need to back it up with some form of evidence. The site doesn't even list the Proxy she is buying things up with so we could check.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
wouldn't trust a geocitie site,
not a good source

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I was very intrigued by this but the the problem with the storied I read are that the lost dauphin prince who supposedly came to the US to start buying land for the british throne, died in Europe....

AC: All right. The information, primarily, that is in Pandora's Box covers how the major corporations, railroad and banking concerns in this country were set up through a trust that was originally known as the Virginia Company, and there was a survivor to the massacre of the royalty in France during the French Revolution, Marie Antoinette and King Louis' son, the Dauphin, who survived and was smuggled out of France. The Dauphin went to the United States via England, where he signed a contract with the Virginia Company. He came here to help the businesses, especially banking, in the United States. The deal was that everything would remain under English control, or subservient to it, and that brings us right up to today, because we are still looking at everything falling under that trust system going back to the Crown of England. It is mind boggling to think that everyone in this country has been led to believe that the people in the United States had won independence from England, when in fact they never did.

DA: Well, look at President Bush, wherein two years ago he went to England and was knighted by the Queen. Where is that coming from? Is it that he was a faithful servant?

www.explore-biography.com...
Philippe Delorme, the contemporary authority on the subject, arranged for DNA testing of the heart. A Belgian genetics professor, Jean-Jacques Cassiman, and Ernst Brinkmann of Germany's Muenster University conducted the two independent tests. After DNA comparison with that reclaimed from the hair of Marie Antoinette proved the identity of the heart in the year 2000, the remains were finally buried in the Basilica on June 8, 2004.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Okay, just two points:

1. American citizens are not allowed, by law, to hold a Royal Title.

2. You've obviously NEVER tried to find your luggage at Denver Airport! If the Royal Crown and the Masons operate in this manner, WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
1. American citizens are not allowed, by law, to hold a Royal Title.

Almost correct, the 13th amendment as ratified in 1819 stated:

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

in 1865 this amendment under the power of Abraham Lincoln and a nation divided by civil war replaced it:

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Here's some people who have received the "mark of the beast queen of England":

George Bush Sr.
Colin Powell
Rudolph Guilliani
Henry Kissinger
Alan Greenspan
Norman Schwarzkopf

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I disagree mainly from experience.
I hold a title.
Although it is not English.
You can hold titles from other countries and in England.
The simplicity lies in the fact that first you have to own land in said country.
As does my family.
Without holding land-though, you cannot have a title.

Cheers,
D

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Actually, what bothers me the most about Denver are the murals.
These cannot be without purpose.
Strange and absurd. Often uncalled for.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The only thing I have add is that an airport is a unlikely location for the NWO. You will find the NWO in a church or mosque with people spreading the word about there version of a cartoon charchter other wise known as god.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I originally heard that the NWO headquaters were to be located in canberra, Australia. Infact there was a thread on it quite similar to this one titled "NWO headquarters to be in Australia" (posted on 11-10-2003 at 12:00 AM)

i also found a link of the story www.100megsfree4.com...

theres more info on the subject to, in perticular pine gap. But it is unrelated to this thread

Dae

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatyAus
I originally heard that the NWO headquaters were to be located in canberra, Australia. Infact there was a thread on it quite similar to this one titled "NWO headquarters to be in Australia"

Yeah, I have a feeling that this is a decoy (Denver/America) while its really all happening in Oz.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
im not sure about this, ive been going over this a while now and i cant make up my mind. To be honest, i dont think the NWO does have a headquarters to be honest

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
im not sure about this, ive been going over this a while now and i cant make up my mind. To be honest, i dont think the NWO does have a headquarters to be honest

Sure they do...Disneyland Club 33, abandoned IHOP's, 1600 Pensylvania Avenue, etc

top topics

join