It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the love of God, make it stop!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Elite Force Aviator: George W. Bush - U.S. President and Naval Aviator - 12" Action Figure

Can some alien species destroy this planet now? Thanks...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thorfinn

What's up?

It's just capitalism at work.

I suggest you save $30, by spending just $10 on the "America's Least Wanted" cards at www.tvnewslies.org (or .com, I can't recall), where George W Bush features as the "Joker" and the rest are done as the US equivalent of the Iraqi most wanted deck.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
or double your money by folding it half and putting it back into your pocket and stop lining the pockets of those who think games and jokes are a great way to "make a statement".

i guess some of you never tire of the childish antics...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Isn't that the same guy who went AWOL from the national guard but was never repremanded due to family connections? In what world does that qualify him as an "Elite Force Aviator"?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i guess some of you never tire of the childish antics...

I wish to register a formal complaint against this member, who has hardly lived up to his name since the day he got here with such pronouncements as this.

What a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Mycroft

Quite so.

Full 'honorable' service record on line, and linked elsewhere at ATS. Chickenhawk, shirker, undesirable, embarrassment to the US.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I can't imagine any kid actually wanting one of these anyway. Nor would I ever get one for my kid, if I had a kid that is.

I'm with you Thorfinn, where are the aliens?

In fact it reminds me of George Carlin, when he was joking about how impressed aliens would be that we were going to inhabit space. Because the Human race is so impressive with our shoes with blinking lights in the soles and our rubber dog poop and fake vomit. How impressed aliens must be with us for all we have accomplished. Now we have one more impressive toy to add to that list of impressive creations. The Bush Doll.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm with Thorfinn on this one....MAKE IT STOP!!! I mean come on....what next....Will they come out with a line of cloths for it like Barbie dolls? I wouldn't buy it!

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I can't imagine any kid actually wanting one of these anyway. Nor would I ever get one for my kid, if I had a kid that is.

Get a grip, kiddies..it's not for the small fry...

This is propaganda at it's finest...an attempt to steer the public into thinking the way THEY want you to...

And as someone commented...capitalism at it's finest...make money any way you can without scurples or thought as to the wheels set in motion...

If this wasn't so ludicris...i'd be rotflmao....as it is...i stil can't help but smile when i think about the sheeple that will buy into the whole thing...

new topics

top topics

join