It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnotizing Violin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is seriously freaking me out. Whenever i play my violin my cats either follow me or the hiss and try to kill me. When I play and walk around the house, they follow me like zombies. But when i sit down and start playing they start scratching the crap out of me. And this only happens when i play Recommencer by Sasha Tkacheff

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The sound could be hurting their ears.
Either that or you play really bad and they are doing anything to get you to stop.

Sorry - had to you left yourself wide open for that one.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This only happens when i play that one song. Even if i play a song that WOULD hurt thier ears, they don't do anything...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Animals are verry strange and affected by curious things. My airdale "weezer" freaked out when he heard the "Stones" however he seemed to really enjoy bands like "Boston" "ELO" and "Lynard Skynard"

There might be somekind of paranormal connection; but it probably has more to do with tonal frequency and audio physics that disturb their hearing somehow. You posed a very intresting question though!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I see, it's even worse now. This is making it impossible to practice xD I have to lock them in the garage untill i'm done.

My friends dog flipps when you blow a whistle at E sharp. Btu any other note he'll just stare and smile.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
most definately its some notes in the song that hurt the ears. try play bits and pieces of the song. see when they get mad and narrow it down.

my cat loves it when i play voodoo chile on guitar, but hates stairway to heaven.

i play the hendrix stuff louder yet the cat hates stairway to heaven. strange.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
No matter what they keep trying to kill me. When i play row row row your boat they act like i just gave them cat nip.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Itmust be really annoying the, the notes are giving them headachesor its the Pied piper song!

top topics

join