It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out Of Place Artifacts

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by jonSUN
The Smithsonian institute & many museums have been known to cover up or hide unexplained artifacts that have been found.

This is absolutely untrue.

Actually, you are wrong. It is a known fact that the Smithsonian has not only covered up history but has intentionally destroyed artifacts that contradicts popularly accepted history. This is a dig that the Smithsonian actually did itself and denies it totally because it disrupts popularly accepted history.

www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

Why not try it yourself? Get a copy of THE PHOENIX GAZETTE April 5th, 1909 front page and call up the Smithsonian. Ask about this article and see what they tell you. They will deny the whole thing.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

That's right. It's just another in a long line of goverment conspiracies, right up to the white house. After all, we know almost nothing of what really went on during the administration of President Thomas E. Dewey. And what isn't NASA telling us about the Lunar Bat People? These coverups have to end!

I would however like to engage in a thought experiment for a moment if I may, out of idle curiousity. Lets say, purely for the sake of argument, that the article in question was false. I know, it's a stretch to even imagine it but bear with me. If, just hypothetically, it should transpire that the events described never happened, if one were to still contact the Smithsonian about it, what do you suppose their reaction would be?

-Oniomancer

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr8

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by jonSUN
The Smithsonian institute & many museums have been known to cover up or hide unexplained artifacts that have been found.

This is absolutely untrue.

Actually, you are wrong. It is a known fact that the Smithsonian has not only covered up history but has intentionally destroyed artifacts that contradicts popularly accepted history. This is a dig that the Smithsonian actually did itself and denies it totally because it disrupts popularly accepted history.

www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

Why not try it yourself? Get a copy of THE PHOENIX GAZETTE April 5th, 1909 front page and call up the Smithsonian. Ask about this article and see what they tell you. They will deny the whole thing.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Valkyr8]

Take a peek around ATS and you'll find that one of the supposed participants in this find never actually existed.

Note that the Gazette's article mentions it is a follow-up of a story covered in a previous issue.

Now note the date (month and day) on the article.

Do you suppose that pioneers in Arizona never pulled each other's legs?

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

That's right. It's just another in a long line of goverment conspiracies, right up to the white house. After all, we know almost nothing of what really went on during the administration of President Thomas E. Dewey. And what isn't NASA telling us about the Lunar Bat People? These coverups have to end!

Coverup? What coverup?

We've all been long informed that Bat Boy has joined the marines and is today fight'n them turrists over in Eyerack!

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSI would however like to engage in a thought experiment for a moment if I may, out of idle curiousity. Lets say, purely for the sake of argument, that the article in question was false. I know, it's a stretch to even imagine it but bear with me. If, just hypothetically, it should transpire that the events described never happened, if one were to still contact the Smithsonian about it, what do you suppose their reaction would be?

Hmmm...

How about:

"We can answer this question, but please don't ask about the Ark of the Covenant again."

Onio,
What is the advantage to posting under "anonymous" and then signing you're username?

Harte

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Um...I didn't feel like joining at the moment but I wanted to get in a few posts anyway? Under the the circumstances, it seemed only fair.

Everyone's right. You are a Big Meaniehead (TM).

-O

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I just found a new website with a tremendous amount of unique research materials I haven't seen before on out-of-place artifacts and other ancient mysteries. It goes into a lot deeper studies on many of the same type of artifacts your site covers, plus a listing of at least 150 geologic anomalies, some of which date back an incredible 4 billion years or more. Check it out at:

www.forgottenagesresearch.com

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The large footprints found in the west and in texas are found to be real not hoaxs,these footprints are found along side dinasouar footprints,some of which in order to follow them,rock ledges had to be broken and lifted up and the tracks of both human feet and dino cont. this is a fact,research it before saying it's untrue,these are documented officail claims,now maybe are regular scientific community would rather not have you know this,but they even had a documentry on tv about it---so do the search,before you dismiss actual findings.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The information on that site is for sale and not freely available.

Mods this might be a sales attempt

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The signature of Anunnaki... Complex megalithic buildings obeying the "sacred mathematics". They didn't build things with concrete and steel, even being thousands or even millions of years more advanced than we are now. They built in the raw stones, without harming the environment... a message about harmony between nature and technology.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join