It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist conspiracy (from ATSNN)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I had no idea you physically walked over to the men "dancing" and acquired positive ID that proved them to be Israeli and members of the Mossad.

It wasn't Syrian Sister who originally claimed these men were Mossad agents, it was the FBI.

However, a counterintelligence investigation by the FBI concluded that at least two of them were in fact Mossad operatives, according to the former American official, who said he was regularly briefed on the investigation by two separate law enforcement officials.

"The assessment was that Urban Moving Systems was a front for the Mossad and operatives employed by it," he said. "The conclusion of the FBI was that they were spying on local Arabs but that they could leave because they did not know anything about 9/11."

However, he added, the bureau was "very irritated because it was a case of so-called unilateral espionage, meaning they didn't know about it."

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Upon further reflection, and reading Syrian Sister's link on whatreallyhappened(if you're not bound by reality).com I feel the need to add the following.

In the link provided, the statement clearly refers to the van being full of explosives, directly in contradiction to most other accounts of the incident.

Furthermore, as evidence of "zionist involvement" the website quotes commentary from Osama bin Laden saying it was the Zionists.

Well gosh that's good enough for me.

If bin Laden says it was the Jews then by golly it was the Jews.

This whole thing is laughable.

<< 1  2   >>

join