It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist conspiracy (from ATSNN)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You have to understand that's WorldNetDaily you're relying on.

It's a super entrenched "rapture is coming" Christian conservative opinion outlet ironically run by a hyper sensitive self loathing Arab American.

Most all of Farrah's editorials are on why Arabs suck, in some form or fashion. So for him to report the wild crazy "arab conspiracy theories" of Zionism is merely to discredit Arabs more.

It's some nutty Judao-Christian thing driven by the evil that is cheesy 70's moustaches.

Until next time on WorldNutDaily, keep Islam in the mud, and keep reaching for the stars [of David].

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
if they want America to be the second Jewish state they aint doing a very good job, if i remember correctly that the Israelis are trying to persuade the Jewish Americans to head to Israel and live there to prevent from being overrun by the Palestinian's growing population.

I know they called out to French Jews about afew years ago to the same, but i dont recall them saying it about America. Thanx for the info though

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
You have to understand that's WorldNetDaily you're relying on.

It's a super entrenched "rapture is coming" Christian conservative opinion outlet ironically run by a hyper sensitive self loathing Arab American.

I never knew that, i saw the Christian stuff, but thought nothing of this. Oh dear, ive screwed up *holds head in hands*

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
By the way the article from WorldNut that the author of this post is using as a source that Jews were told to stay home from work on 9/11 is actually disagreeing with that very claim hence the quotes around "fact"

Right, WorldNut is posting a straw man in order to ridicule it and assert the opposite. It's propaganda 101.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Um, the Protcols of the elders of Zion were proven to be fake many years ago. They were written in Russia. This is trash!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Um, the Protcols of the elders of Zion were proven to be fake many years ago. They were written in Russia. This is trash!

thats not the point,

the protocols are coming true

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is this really where we want to go?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Whether anything in them can be reflected to modern issues or not is one thing.

To continue to call the book a work by Zionists when it has been analyzed and proven to be a book by Russian government sources to justify pogroms as a "Look at what they have planned. We need to get rid of them before it happens."

Anyways, to think that a secret group of evil geniuses would publicly distribute their how-to-take-over-the-world manuscript to tell the world how they're gonna own them is sadly entertaining.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
zionism was created long time ago

the two strip on between the david stars say from the nile(Eygpt) to the furat(Iraq)

This is planed for long time maybe way back to 500 years ago

Part of Israil is finished the lands now its for the isrials to populate

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Anyways, to think that a secret group of evil geniuses would publicly distribute their how-to-take-over-the-world manuscript to tell the world how they're gonna own them is sadly entertaining.

not really,
you dont admit to writting it, blame it on someone else and thats what they did

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
"Zoinst and 9/11 "

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.
The men set up cameras by the Hudson River and trained them on the twin towers. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming “middle-eastern” men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)
[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yeah i remember hearing about that on a program about 9/11

there is heavy Zionist involvement in 9/11

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.
The men set up cameras by the Hudson River and trained them on the twin towers. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming “middle-eastern” men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)
[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot.

2 points
#1. the above accounts are hearsay & based on subjective, alleged actions.
+....there was also video footage of Palestinians supposedly 'dancing-in-the-streets'...which later was identified as having nothing to to with a supposed spontaneous reaction to 9-11 & the-great-satan-amerika.

both the Zionists and Zionism are easily characterized, then demonized, or
made into strawmen or scapegoats, depending on whos' spin is presented.
Just like the PLO and Palestinians are often dertimentally characterized,
depending on whos' spin is being presented.
Therefore, in my view, there is a third party which is the real instigator...
& that 3rd party has instilled the idea
that Zionism is deliberately pointing the 'accusative finger' at itself as the covert manipulator of world-wars thru operations in the world drug trade, arms dealings, banking strangleholds on national economies, etc etc etc
(and that's the real conspiracy)

all along, its only the baser drives in mankind that personify into NWOs
Illuminati, elite class/royalty/bloodlines, et al.
(and that's the real conspiracy)

setting any person or group apart, call them Zionists or Jihadists or Caucasions or Latinos or lefties & righties
is both an organization-of-intellegence method we use and
sometimes abuse
(and that's the real conspiracy, of cover-up & rationalizations to justify our individual and collective actions)

or something,

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eazy_mas

the two strip on between the david stars say from the nile(Eygpt) to the furat(Iraq)

Interesting ... Any source on this?

The flag of The State of Israel includes two blue stripes on white background with a Magen David, a common symbol of the People of Israel from Biblical times) in the center. The design was inspired by the tallit (a tallit is the prayer shawl with blue stripes worn by Jews during prayer) as a symbol and was designed for the Zionist movement by David Wolfsohn (1856-1914), a Zionist leader from Lithuania.

The flag was used at the First Zionist Congress in 1897

When Theodor Herzl, the visionary seer of the Jewish state, was organizing the first Zionist Congress in Basel in 1897, he thought about an official national flag for the representatives of the Jewish people, who were gathering together. [...]

Herzl entrusted the preparatory work on a Jewish flag to his assistant David Wolfsohn.

David Wolfsohn hesitated over the form of the flag, which had to be ready for the opening of the Congress: "At the behest of our leader Herzl, I came to Basel in order to do all the preparations for the opening of the First Congress. Among the many questions I had to deal with was one which, while not weighty was not light either, containing as it did within it, the great Hebrew problem. With which flag will we decorate the hall of the Congress? What will be its colours? Since we had no flag, the issue perplexed me greatly. It was necessary to design a flag, but which colours were to be chosen? And then came a brainwave. For we already had a flag, white and blue, the tallit, with which we enwrap ourselves during prayers. This would be our symbol; we would remove the talit from its wrapping and show it before Israel and the nations. Consequently, I ordered a blue and white flag with a Shield of David on it, and thus was born our national flag."

At the eighth Zionist Congress in Prague in 1933, an official decision was reached regarding the flag: "The blue and white flag is the flag of the Zionist Organisation and the Jewish People, in accordance with a long standing tradition." (source)

The flag was adopted officially on October 28, 1948 by the Speaker of the Provisional Council of State.

Rebekka

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh my. This is so full of mis-understandings I'm not even sure where to begin.

Originally posted by infinite
In the latter part of the 1800's, there arose in Europe a political movement known as "Zionism". Zionism in particular referred to the effort among certain Jews to establish a Jewish nation in the land of Palestine.

That is still the definition of the word. Currently, modern Zionism is the support of the state of Israel. It is not only Jews that support Israel, by the way.

Today, the term Zionism is more commonly applied to those Jews who want to expand the borders of what was already established, at the expense of the Palestinians who once owned the land.

False. Most Israelis were content with the original borders of Israel, but unfortunately they were continually attacked by Arabs. Israel did in fact return territory it won from Egypt after Egypt made peace with Israel. I would assume that it would return the Golan Heights to Syria under similar circumstances.

In a more general sense, the term "Zionist" is also used to describe a certain element within the Jewish community (not all of them!), who believe in Jewish Supremacy, thus putting their own interests ahead of those of any nation in which they reside. It is a mistake to assume that all Jews are supporters of the Zionist Mafia or Jewish Supremacy. In fact, some of the strongest condemnations of Zionism and Jewish Supremacy comes from Jews themselves.

Do you get your information about Israel from the Saudi government? Support of Israel does not equate a belief in the inferiority of other people. Many hundreds of thousands of Israeli-Arabs live as full citizens inside of Israel proper (some even serve on the Knesset, which is Israel's legislative body). These are Palestinians who did not leave at the calling of surrounding Arab nations after Israel's founding.

But lets look at the other side of Zionism. The protocols of the elders of Zion.

Let's not. How is it the "Other Side" of Zionism? The Protocols are not factual, and in fact pre-date the Zionist movement.

But of course, there is no evidence to suggest the jews or Zionists are behind the protocols. But for arguements sake, lets say the Zionists are behind this plot, that would be they have planned world wars,etc and what if they were behind 9/11?

There is no evidence of this, and quite a bit of evidence to the contrary. If you seriously study European history, you will see that Jews were persecuted from about 100 AD to the 20th century. Jews aren't in control of anything, particularly not in Europe, and never have been. It's kind of ironic how certain conspiracy theorists hold Jews responsible for both Capitalism and Communism... laughable, if people hadn't been killed over it.

Im about to take you into one of the most interesting conspiracy theories that surround 9/11, thats the Zionist link. There have been a lot of theories flying around that Israel did have a key part to play in the 9/11 attacks and according to Saudi Arabia's minister of interior, he suspects Zionists were behind the attacks. Saudi Arabia's minister of interior suspects that Zionists were behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on the United States last year.

Consider the source of the information. Easier to blame "the Jews" and draw attention away from the fact that the majority of the hijackers were of Saudi origin. Enough said.

The comments come amid U.S. news reports of a possible money trail between Saudi royals and terrorists, including 9-11 hijackers.

No surprise there! The Saudi government is corrupt and will do whatever it has to do to stay in power.

The claim that Jewish employees were warned not to come to work at the WTC on Sept. 11 was quickly accepted by the Arab media as incontrovertible fact, according to MEMRI.

That's just silly. Jews, Christians, and yes, even Muslims were working inside of the twin towers on Sept. 11th and died.

America has a large Jewish population, more than Israel. Jews do have a big influence in the country and are a key part of American society, but for according to conspiracy theories, America is beleived to be a key part of the Zionist plans. The Zionists want to create a second Zionist state, Isreal being the first, America is the country they want for the next home land.

Actually as of a few months ago, the largest population of Jews in the world is in Israel, with America as a close second. So what's the problem with that anyway? There are probably more Irish in the US than in Ireland.. or Italians in America than Italy.. so what? The United States is, even in these troubled times, still seen as a land of opportunity and freedom for oppressed people around the world.

Its fact that Israel and America vote as one in the UN and that, according the UN history, America always "backs up" Israel in the UN. But i cannot see America becoming a Jewish state, even if the Zionist have forced America into a war against the Middle East.

First of all, your first statement is factually innacurate. Israel and the US do not ALWAYS support each other in the UN. And frankly, it's more like, whatever the US does, Israel is inclined to support than the other way around. And how have "the Zionist" forced the US into war against the Middle East? I think George Bush and the oil interests have done that. Even the pro-US Jerusalem Post has been pretty critical of the Iraq war.

The fact that this topic is even here shows a gross lack of understanding of Judaism in general. First of all, there is no "central authority" in Judaism. No pope, no head-honcho off somewhere giving orders. Then, there are several different denominations of Judaism, primarily:

1). Reform - most of the Jews in the United States and Canada are of the Reform variety (I think these days upwards of 85%). This group has broken off from a lot of the traditions, but is actually moving back towards more observence.

2). Orthodox - this has its own subsets of Modern Orthodox and "Ultra Orthodox" (the guys with the black hats and clothing). This group is totally traditional (i.e. follows all of the Jewish laws, keeps kosher, etc.)

3). Conservative - theoretically in between Orthodox and Conservative, but in reality more towards the Reform end of the spectrum.

4). Reconstructionist - More of a cultural movement than a denomination

These four groups don't get along with each other.. for example, Orthodox rabbis don't even view Reform converts as truly Jewish (though the reverse is not true). To say that there is some vast global conspiracy of Jews is silly to anyone who knows about Judaism; put four Jewish people in a room and ask for their opinion on a topic and you'll probably get four different answers!

Also, I think the understanding of Israel's founding is really lacking. While I personally do not support everything the Israeli government does (for example - bulldozing houses of terrorists), they also seem to be judged on a much harsher standard both in the UN and by European nations in particular, than any other country in the world. I strongly suggest reading this link: www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org... ... it is obviously biased, but can give you a broader perspective than you seem to have.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KiwiDave
signature
"The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim, 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). "
[edit on 3-6-2005 by KiwiDave]

Wow - no it doesn't. Look here: www.geocities.com...

For a forum that claims the motto "deny ignorance", there is sure a lot of it posted here!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Not hugely relevant, but a friend of mine actually saw the "dancing Israeli's" being arrested that day.

As has already been pointed out here, Zionism is not a monolithic entity.
Like any other group, you have extremists (Kach & other settler groups calling for a "Greater Israel") and moderates. The extremists, just like extremists in any other group, are willing to do just about anything to further their cause.

The idea that extremist Zionists may have had a hand in 9/11, or at least had foreknowledge and let it happen, is not all that shocking to me. While the average Israeli would most likely be horrified by such a thing, extremists operating within Israel's national security apparatus may well have seen it as a golden opportunity to solidify American public support.

As for The Protocols Of The Elder's Of Zion, it's a well-documented antisemitic hoax from Russia that dates to the 1890's. There is plenty of factual information behind criticism of Israeli policies, one doesn't have to swallow obvious hatemongering BS like the Protocols to question the motives and policies of the Israeli state.

[edit on 6/7/05 by xmotex]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
The idea that extremist Zionists may have had a hand in 9/11, or at least had foreknowledge and let it happen, is not all that shocking to me.

There might be something to that argument, had the Israeli government not warned the US of an impending attack several times BEFORE 9/11 (Source: Los Angeles Times, 9/20/01: www.latimes.com...)

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Again the fallacy that groups and institutions are monolithic entities operating in lockstep rears it's head. It's entirely possible that while some elements in the Israeli security apparatus tried to stop the attack, others chose to let it take place, or even help it along. Governments are made of disparate individuals and groups of individuals, they do not always act in concert, despite official policy.

There are strong hints (see the famous Odigo IM warnings) that some Israelis had specific knowledge of what was about to take place, and chose not to alert those within the US .gov who could have stopped it. Similarly, I have come to believe that there were some within the US .gov that did much the same thing. FBI agents on the trail of Atta and his cell were consistently obstructed in their investigation by higher-ups within the Bureau itself.

Such a plot doesn't require that the entire US or Israeli governments participate, it only takes a few people in key positions to take part. Information is compartmentalized, a few powerful gatekeepers can supress the necessary information.

[edit on 6/7/05 by xmotex]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
infinite,

not really,
you dont admit to writting it, blame it on someone else and thats what they did

So in your scenario some Jewish wisemen wrote a book about how they will take over the world, let it out all over the place and put the blame on someone else. Remarkably you believe that they possessed the intelligence to hatch and implement such a plan but were too unexplainably stupid to keep the book out of the hands of the rest of the planet. How interesting. Sounds rather like an unrealistic satire or comedy.

Syrian Sister,

you never cease to amaze me!! I had no idea you physically walked over to the men "dancing" and acquired positive ID that proved them to be Israeli and members of the Mossad. You're obviously a hero!

For someone who claims of middle eastern descent (you did say that, right?) I'm surprised to see that you decide to be so sadly ignorant to think that you can identify a middle eastern person's nationality by looking at them. Perhaps you can explain (I doubt it since this theory is a played out joke anyways) how the eyewitnesses were able to determine that 5 middle eastern men out celebrating 9/11 were beyond a reasonable doubt from Israel. And I suppose they were wearing t-shirts that said "We're from Mossad too"

Being that this thread has progressed to the point where evidence, or at the very least credible theories are no longer needed, perhaps we can use it to post our own ideas for sci-fi/fantasy movie plots.

Either be responsible and put in an effort to have some integrity while posting, or don't waste everyone's time.

SS, either you need to be promoted to Director of the CIA due to your personal abilities to assess who is Mossad and who isn't or you need to stop posting things like this. It's not fair to anyone.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Djarums]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join