It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist conspiracy (from ATSNN)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
In the latter part of the 1800's, there arose in Europe a political movement known as "Zionism". Zionism in particular referred to the effort among certain Jews to establish a Jewish nation in the land of Palestine. Today, the term Zionism is more commonly applied to those Jews who want to expand the borders of what was already established, at the expense of the Palestinians who once owned the land. In a more general sense, the term "Zionist" is also used to describe a certain element within the Jewish community (not all of them!), who believe in Jewish Supremacy, thus putting their own interests ahead of those of any nation in which they reside. It is a mistake to assume that all Jews are supporters of the Zionist Mafia or Jewish Supremacy. In fact, some of the strongest condemnations of Zionism and Jewish Supremacy comes from Jews themselves.

Protcols of the Elders of Zion

But lets look at the other side of Zionism. The protocols of the elders of Zion. Here is a brief introduction to them;

The "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", the most notorious and
most successful work of modern antisemitism, draws on popular antisemitic notions which have their roots in medieval Europe from the time of the Crusades. The libels that the Jews used blood of Christian children for the Feast of Passover, poisoned the wells and spread the plague were pretexts for the wholesale destruction of Jewish communities throughout Europe. Tales were circulated among the masses of secret rabbinical conferences whose aim was to subjugate and exterminate the Christians, and motifs like these
are found in early antisemitic literature.

The conceptual inspiration for the Protocols can be traced
back to the time of the French Revolution at the end of the 18th century. At that time, a French Jesuit named Abbe Barruel, representing reactionary elements opposed to the revolution, published in 1797 a treatise blaming the Revolution on a secret conspiracy operating through the Order of Freemasons. Barruel's idea was nonsense, since the French nobility at the time was heavily Masonic, but he was influenced by a Scottish mathematician named Robison who was opposed to the Masons. In his treatise, Barruel did not himself blame the Jews, who were emancipated as a result of the Revolution. However, in 1806, Barruel circulated a forged letter, probably sent to him by members of the state police opposed
to Napoleon Bonaparte's liberal policy toward the Jews, calling
attention to the alleged part of the Jews in the conspiracy he had earlier attributed to the Masons. This myth of an international Jewish conspiracy reappeared later on in 19th century Europe in places such as Germany and Poland.

Introduction

But of course, there is no evidence to suggest the jews or Zionists are behind the protocols. But for arguements sake, lets say the Zionists are behind this plot, that would be they have planned world wars,etc and what if they were behind 9/11?

Zoinst and 9/11

Im about to take you into one of the most interesting conspiracy theories that surround 9/11, thats the Zionist link. There have been a lot of theories flying around that Israel did have a key part to play in the 9/11 attacks and according to Saudi Arabia's minister of interior, he suspects Zionists were behind the attacks

Saudi Arabia's minister of interior suspects that Zionists were behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on the United States last year.

"We put [up] big question marks and ask who committed the events of September 11 and who benefited from them," said Prince Nayif Ibn Abd Al-Aziz, in an interview that originally appeared in the Kuwaiti newspaper Al Siyasa. "Who benefited from events of 9-11? I think [the Zionists] are behind these events.'"

The comments come amid U.S. news reports of a possible money trail between Saudi royals and terrorists, including 9-11 hijackers.

Discounting the role of Saudi Arabians, the prince hinted that foreign powers might have provided support to terrorists who carried out the attacks that destroyed the World Trade Center and damaged the Pentagon, killing about 3,000 people.

"I cannot still believe that 19 youths, including 15 Saudis, carried out the September 11 attacks with the support of bin Laden and his al-Qaida organization," he said. "It's impossible. I will not believe that these people have the power to do so horrendous an attack."

Saudi minister: Zionists
behind 9-11

The minister does not see how 19 youths can carry out an attack. Is the conspiracy to turn America against the Arab world? the muslim religion? Apparently, Israel has the most to gain from this attack according to Rakan Al-Majali, a columnist for the Jordanian government daily Al-Dustour. He wrote;

It is obvious that Israel is the one to gain greatly from this bloody, loathsome and terrible terror operation, and it seeks to gain further by accusing the Arabs and Muslims of carrying it out."

And Iran, parliament Chairman Mahdi Karrubi believed that "Zionists in Israel plotted the terror operation in order to blacken the faces of the Muslims.""

Is this is what its about? a war against Muslims? could the Zionists be carrying out a war against the muslims of this world to carry out some sort of master plan? it sounds too hard to believe.

Jews were warned to stay home

The claim that Jewish employees were warned not to come to work at the WTC on Sept. 11 was quickly accepted by the Arab media as incontrovertible fact, according to MEMRI.

Syrian ambassador to Tehran Turky Muhammad Saqr said at a conference held at the Iranian Foreign Ministry: "Syria has documented proof of the Zionist regime's involvement in the September 11 terror attacks on the U.S." and that "4,000 Jews employed at the WTC did not show up for work before the attack clearly attests to Zionist involvement in these attacks."

The Iranian daily Kayhan also referred to this "fact": "It is known that 4,000 Jews worked at the WTC in New York and that these people did not come to work that day."

worldnetdaily.com...

According to sources, on the morning of 9/11, Jewish workers were apparently told to "stay home" and not come to work. Middle Eastern sources claim this is the main clue that points to Zionist involvement on 9/11

America, the second Zionist State

America has a large Jewish population, more than Israel. Jews do have a big influence in the country and are a key part of American society, but for according to conspiracy theories, America is beleived to be a key part of the Zionist plans. The Zionists want to create a second Zionist state, Isreal being the first, America is the country they want for the next home land.

(I would like to get American views on this)

Its fact that Israel and America vote as one in the UN and that, according the UN history, America always "backs up" Israel in the UN. But i cannot see America becoming a Jewish state, even if the Zionist have forced America into a war against the Middle East.

Could it be, Zionist has an evil shadow about them? forcing a superpower into war for its global cause? could it be Zionism is the New Worl Order, the secret cabal behind a global government? too many questions are left and so little answers are answered. All i leave you with is this quote by Douglas MacArthur;

The world is in a constant conspiracy against the brave. It's the age-old struggle: the roar of the crowd on the one side, and the voice of your conscience on the other

Related News Links:
worldnetdaily.com
worldnetdaily.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Fact or Fiction?

[edit on 3-6-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Today, the term Zionism is more commonly applied to those Jews who want to expand the borders of what was already established, at the expense of the Palestinians who once owned the land.

This is absolute wrong.

supporters of the Zionist Mafia

and this is biased!

I think it makes NO sense to start a op/ed about Zionism without knowing basic facts about Zionism!

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Today, the term Zionism is more commonly applied to those Jews who want to expand the borders of what was already established, at the expense of the Palestinians who once owned the land.

Yes it is, Zionism want to expand on Israel now, they have they state now they want to build on it

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
@ Dani,

Yes it is, Zionism want to expand on Israel now, they have they state now they want to build on it

that is wrong and biased!

Don't you know what Zionism is?

Rebekka

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Zionism - The movement dedicated to establishing a Jewish homeland in Palestine, thats what Zionism WAS

Zionism today - to build, defend and expand the homeland to land it once had in the Torah

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Zionism today - to build, defend and expand the homeland to land it once had in the Torah

again:

That is wrong!!!

Please go and learn about Zionism!

If you please would read a newspaper, you would have learned about Oslo Agreements, Roadmap, Disengagement and much much more.

What do you think:

Why do we leave the Gaza strip - is it because we want to expand our state ?!?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
*hugs you then shakes you*

Im not wrong
ill even get a Zionist hear to tell you,

what is it in your eyes then?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Dani,

I am Israeli citizen - I am a Jew, and of course I AM A ZIONIST.

What do you want me to tell you about Zionism here in Israel?

*hugs you also *

Rebekka

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What possessed someone to post this as "news".

I wasn't aware that reprinting old "jews are taking over the world, caused 9/11 and want to kill everyone" opinion pieces are news.

This has been discussed in so many threads on ATS you could print a phone book sized document made up of it. Overall this about as un-news as you can get. Hopefully someone will move it elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just cause you live in Israel doesnt make you a Zionist, plus there is different types of Zionist such as;

* General Zionism
* Labour Zionism
* Religious Zionism
* Revisionist Zionism
* Christian Zionism

Each type, has a different view on Israel. But, if it makes you happy, i will edit it out

cause i raised other topics in that thread that need talking about, especially a second zionist state.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting post.

Im a little confused about these "Protcols of the Elders of Zion " though. The first quoted section says they are notoriously "antisemitic". Are these protocols known Zionist plans or are they merely a construct by antisemites from France?

Edit: Djarums its an Op/Ed not news

Riwka, all the Oslo agreements and disengagement plans dont exhonerate Zionists. Those acheivements and decisions were made on a governmental level and I assume they wouldnt class themselves as Zionists still.

Zionists are the forefathers of terrorism. They bombed the King David hotel in Palestine killing British soldiers and Palestinian civilians.

[edit on 3/6/05 by subz]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your editorial I am sure many will find it NOT kosher, but really there are some powerful questions raised here, questions that should make people think very, very carefully...

This has been discussed in so many threads on ATS you could print a phone book sized document made up of it. Overall this about as un-news as you can get. Hopefully someone will move it elsewhere.

Best you look into what "op/ed" means

-KiwiDave

[edit on 3-6-2005 by KiwiDave]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Subz

No one really knows who wrote them, but whats worrying is that things raised in it are coming true. Apparently the illuminat/cabal, Russian secret police or Zionist are behind the protocols.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Riwka,

Lets see what dictionaries class zionism as:

Zionist:

A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

Zionist from Dictionary.com

Zionism:

a political movement which had as its original aim the creation of a country for Jewish people, and which now works to help the development of Israel

Zionism from Cambridge Dictionaries

Modern Zionism seeks to develop Israel. The further development includes settlements outside Israels borders which are causing such a furore lately. What infinite wrote is correct.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Kiwi Dave, I'm glad you find this amusing.

Personally I don't find reprinting collections of articles specifically with an intent to malign entire groups of people to be amusing or worthy of being on this site.

By the way the article from WorldNut that the author of this post is using as a source that Jews were told to stay home from work on 9/11 is actually disagreeing with that very claim hence the quotes around "fact"

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I guess it's wrong to have an opinion?

"voted yes"

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I guess it's wrong to have an opinion?

"voted yes"

thanx, but its too late now...

anyways, back to the subject...

i still want to get American reactions about Zionist wanting America to be a second Jewish state, this conspiracy theory has been around for a while now and hardly no one takes interest

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Maybe they fear being called antisemetic?

Is Israel an American Value?

btw it's not too late, I voted yes and it went live wooha

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ive read alot of articles that compare Zionism to Nazim, the article that was just posted, shows a link between the two

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
[i still want to get American reactions about Zionist wanting America to be a second Jewish state, this conspiracy theory has been around for a while now and hardly no one takes interest

if they want America to be the second Jewish state they aint doing a very good job, if i remember correctly that the Israelis are trying to persuade the Jewish Americans to head to Israel and live there to prevent from being overrun by the Palestinian's growing population.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join