It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Conspiracy - Yes That's Right!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Dont know about you guys,
But i get a good pay check from MI5

you've said this before. i believe it, now.
can you get me a gig?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
To the original poster: You have your opinion. However there has not been sufficient evidence presented on this or other sites of this nature to imply that anything on 911 was not what it appeared to be. In additon this topic has been discussed in countless threads on this site thus yet another thread appears unecessary.

Bottom line, 911 is over. I am not sure how much longer people can continue to debate things when the majority of those people were not even there. There are members on this site, including me, that have lost loved ones or know of people that were in the area. This constant debating of nothing more than "theories" has grown old. So has the continuous "words" between members and staff. If a thread is a repeat, offensive, not to ATS rules etc, just close it. Leaving threads like this open only seems to give the impression that persons enjoy feeding the trolls.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I see the 911 tragedy as an immensely tragic event, which hurt people around the world, but none more deeply than those who knew someone who was killed. No matter who killed them, they were lost, and that loss is unrelated to the identities of the killers. I feel that we would do well to focus on remembering the victims of 911, and not on remembering the villians. I don't like it when the criminals get more press than their victims. They don't deserve it. Blessings and prayers for those who lost loved ones are what I will focus on in the coming years, on that terrible loss's anniversary.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
LOL I love you guys so much, this site is AWSOME!!!! NEVER have i seen a site where there is nothing but conspiracy theorist and ppl that Debunk their words as it flies out of their mouth. Not too good for me being a conspiracy theorist, but still awsome none the less.

THANK U COUNCLE MEMBERS AND ADMINISTRATORS AND MONORATORS AND OTHER PPL I FORGOT

and no i dont do any drugs of any kind, i just needed to express my joy for such an amazing site

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yes, there is an ATS conspiracy:

The ATS website corrals and reprograms MKULTRA programmees.

If you've ever gotten a u2u about a topic (i.e. not a "warning" or such), you have probably had a trigger set or deleted via keywords.

Do you have any new interests or areas of study following your initial REGISTRATION with ATS? If so, you were guided to do so.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
Bottom line, 911 is over. I am not sure how much longer people can continue to debate things when the majority of those people were not even there. There are members on this site, including me, that have lost loved ones or know of people that were in the area. This constant debating of nothing more than "theories" has grown old. So has the continuous "words" between members and staff. If a thread is a repeat, offensive, not to ATS rules etc, just close it. Leaving threads like this open only seems to give the impression that persons enjoy feeding the trolls.

There is not a smidgeon of truth in that paragraph at all.

The unanswered questions concerning why 9/11 was allowed to happen remain. There are dozens of organizations (and related websites) that have people from all walks of life seeking the truth of the events preceding and following that day, from the individuals and agencies withholding the truth. And so it goes.

Some of the people most deeply affected by the incumbent government's stonewalling of legitimate enquiries are the family members of victims themselves. Many more people are thoroughly sick of the politicization of the victims and the supposed masterminds of 9/11 and their links to the countries into which the US has subsequently led invasion.

To relegate these events to "tragedy" and the dustbin of history and to center no accountability for them, and to leave the questions unanswered, is far more offensive than to demand the truth.

Perhaps those people that have no interest in researching 9/11 can find more relevant areas of endeavor in which their contribution will be positive.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ahahaha....same here my freind" Even though I know the site is monitored by the government. Heck why wouldn't it be??? I still love coming on here and reading all the threads... At least I'm not mind controlled. O_O...or maybe I am???

Anyways, have a laugh, I learned my lessons here on ATS, and I'm sure you'll find it is a nice place here..

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
AM ok, now if this is true that your friends thread was deleted, He has every given opportunity to come aboard on this now & state this is so!

I will be checking! He should be jumping at this great opportunity.... unless of course, this is only to have ATS look bad once again?

Ok friend, were all waiting with open ears......

[edit on 19-3-2006 by AngelWings9999]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join