It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Network "Racija Politike"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is a Croatian terrorist group that claimed responsibility for recent bomb attacks in citys Vukovar, Borovo and Trpinj. In their threat letter to croatian medias they stated that bomb attacks will continue is general Ante Gotovina is to be caught and extradited to Hagg. They threatened that next time the'll target tourist installations in a high seasson. They also claim a connection and cooperation with Basqe separatist terrorist organization ETA.

Since a tourist seasson is about to begin in Croatia, I'd like to get as much information about this elledged terrorist group as possible. Maybe even some first hand info?

Thnx

[edit on 3-6-2005 by yanchek]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Welcome to the 21st Century, where the Name Terrorism gets a Whole new meaning.

And with the Main Terrorist Network - the CIA - running wild all over the Planet, who really has the balls to condemn and to prevent such terrorist networks from emerging on daily basis.

Great Role Model!

But these guys are claiming, if General Gotovina is captured, they will launch more attacks - so I guess they are a bunch of criminals connected to this General.

Or maybe they are his ex-Few-Good-Men?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I found only two links in croatian relating to that term. Is that group connected to the former ustacha ? If yes, as a fascist group, i would think that their support comes from the classical anticommunist networks. Or is it a communist group ?

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Moretti]

join