It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injecting Microchips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This is an old news story I have come across but can’t seem to find anything on ATS about it. If there is anything please feel free to trash this or move it to the appropriate forum.

The article is dated Wednesday, 29 September, 2004, and is about a BBC reported visiting a Barcelona nightclub and having a microchip implanted in his arm to pay for his drinks.

The night club offers its VIP clients the opportunity to have a syringe-injected microchip implanted in their upper arms that not only gives them special access to VIP lounges, but also acts as a debit account from which they can pay for drinks.

How did this one manage to slip through the net? Microchips?! Being implanted to pay for drinks?! What the heck was this guy thinking? All the negative talk on microchips and people protesting them and they are been given to VIP members at a club? Why not just have a debit card style payment method, where the club has their own card which drinks can be paid for. Injecting microchips into people seems very OTT.

news.bbc.co.uk

worldnetdaily.com

lightforthelastdays.co.uk

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Nothing new really. They offer the same technology for tracking lost pets and even children.

One thing to remember is that there are always two camps for people involving new technology, those against it and those for it.

In the 1950-70 when barcode technology was first introduced people claimed it was evil, a sign of the beast, and a NWO plot where your food was tracked! Now we don't think twice about it.. Eventually people will have tons fo implants and bionic parts all with tracking information stored in/on them.

Its a matter of convience, people out partying, part of that society value ease of moving and paying much more than being anonimous.

Personally, I have no issues being tracked, i don't think it should ever be REQUIRED, but I'd happily get implanted and augmented to make the simple things take less time.

join