It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Code... Is it true?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
if a bible code exists at all it would have to be the bible itself that is the code.

gospel according to so and so

go spell according to the gospel, for, that is the code.

if the meek were to inherit the earth, then use lower case letters

if the meek are not to inherit the earth, then use a complicated computer program that is required to be ran by and maintaned by children.

just a thought, but one worth having.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The bible code is real and was written by a higher being. I happen to know he's there. It's his book and is a living breathing instrument of time and space. There are future events that have not happened yet, but depending on the path some chose, these events may be altered or avoided.

Of course you can't avaoid an asteriod hitting the planet, but in the Bible Code 2 documentary The second passage says "I will make it go away" Gods personal choice or not. If he wanted to he could wipe the place out and start over or he can keep it going becuase its a pretty good place all in all.

I have found my self in the bible code software I have- I have found the twin towers matrixes, and I found joan of Arc with Michaels name attached to it as well as angelic. Michael was the one that led her down the road to the final sacrifice. And this is not just mismatching letters to spell out what i want it to. The computer searches for the keyword and then searches for more words or terms once the original term is found. Trying to read the entire thing can also get a little confusing becuase there are multiple pieces of information relating to different things all in the same matrix.

But what if we were to search for what our destiny may be in the fight against terror and try and choose the correct path as to avoid all out catastrophe. That is the real goal. Then the matrixes will change as events are stopped and things come to pass. It's not a parlour trick, it was written by the divine so we'd have something to work with for this time and place. If we use it correctly we may be able to avoid some pitfalls. Lets hope others choose well, becuase Bin laden getting WMD and using them will effect us all.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join