It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion should be left alone!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I hate it when all of these stupid Christians think that you can't abort your baby (even if it won't feel a thing)! Our population is growing way too fast for the world. And all of these young mothers (13-19 years of age) should be given the choice to have the baby or not. If you're 13 years old and you got pregnant, and I forced you to have that baby, then that's condemning the mother to a bad life. It's hard to pay for the baby and yourself when you're a kid. It will suck up the mothers life she has. She won't be able to lead the baby to a happy life. Sad childhood, or an abortion. He won't feel any pain at all. Keep abortion, because some mothers, who are mentally twisted or confused enough, might kill it in another way. At 13 you're not ready to have the baby. If abortion is illegal, then we could settle on adoption. But this is stupid! Let the mother of the baby have her choice! This is supposed to be America! Land of the free .

[edit on 6/2/2005 by DucKid]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Blah Blah Blah.... Whine about Abortion on this Website.

I am sick of this issue because I am always going to the stupid website above and debating the issue.

My Post in the Above Top Secret forum, "Abortion and Paranormal" was DELETED, without reason, and the monirater didn't really care about how much I objected and said to basically whine to anyone I wanted to.

TAPS also deleted my post because it was too hot for them.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I’m not one of those stupid Christians….
If those ignorant people would use the pill or the rubber there will be no on wanted pregnancies therefore no abortions you speak of rights .
What about the rights of a child

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrayWolf
If those ignorant people would use the pill or the rubber there will be no on wanted pregnancies

Are you serious? I sugest that you do some research.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If those ignorant people would use the pill or the rubber there will be no on wanted pregnancies therefore no abortions you speak of rights .

I'd love to see you say that to the next teenager that gets raped....

There's about 1800 per day in the US alone....

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What about the rights of a child

Who gives a crap about children. They're not even born yet, and if they are born they usually turn into little devils. All fathers who 1/2 agree with me, raise your hands.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

I'd love to see you say that to the next teenager that gets raped....

There's about 1800 per day in the US alone....

You don't even need to consider rape. He's speaking as though condoms and the pill are absolutely guaranteed to prevent pregnancy. Simply untrue.

Hell, I can get my tubes tied and STILL have a chance of getting pregnant.

:shk:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Bullsh*t. My Mom got her tubes tied. 10 years my Mom and Dad have been together. Getting your tubes tied is safe! INCORRECT INFORMATION parrhesia. Who did you hear that from? The pill is very effective, now condoms aren't.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DucKid
Bullsh*t. My Mom got her tubes tied. 10 years my Mom and Dad have been together. Getting your tubes tied is safe! INCORRECT INFORMATION parrhesia. Who did you hear that from? The pill is very effective, now condoms aren't.

I never said getting your tubes tied wasn't safe.
What I said was that it's not a 100% guarantee that you will not get pregnant.
Yes, your mother got her tubes tied, and didn't get pregnant. So what? It doesn't mean it's 100% effective, particularly the way the procedure is done these days (it's not as permanent, so they can reverse it).

Where did I hear that from? My doctor, and another ob/gyn when I was enquiring about getting my tubes tied.

The pill is of course effective, but not 100%. Nor are condoms. Both have a high rate of prevention if used correctly. Want to know the only three methods guaranteed? Historectomy, castration, and abstinence.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
heres the real deal

abortion should only be legal in cases of rape, incest, drung abuse bhy the mother, or if the pregnacy threated the mothers life. if it goes farther than that, you create freedom from consiquence. that consequence is that if you F*** and get knocked up you have to live with the misake.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
heres the real deal

abortion should only be legal in cases of rape, incest, drung abuse bhy the mother, or if the pregnacy threated the mothers life. if it goes farther than that, you create freedom from consiquence. that consequence is that if you F*** and get knocked up you have to live with the misake.

Abortion is hardly a freedom from consequence.
Despite what many may think, the decision to abort is not taken lightly by those who chose to have them. There are consequences from pregnancy whether the fetus is aborted or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I really think that we have too many abortion threads already in this board, and the begining thread looks to me like instigating a conflict with religious believers.

:shk:

[edit on 6-6-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
wow, pretty angry comments from male members (hooha) about abortion, much easier to say this or that when you'll never have to face it

right?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Poor little children. Its never their fault. Yet they have to pay the death penalty:shk:.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I bet they taste like chicken!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
heres the real deal

You're obviously a guy (as am I)!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Poor little children. Its never their fault. Yet they have to pay the death penalty:shk:.

Why not focus your energy on promoting life for those out of the womb.
You know, the ones with little food, clean water, etc., etc.

Could prove more fruitful then beating a dead horse.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I wonder what dead horse tastes like.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
maybe like.... chicken?

or....

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
or mebbe just mebbe like whine

top topics

<<   2 >>