It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fedayeen Saddam..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I want to have some good info on these.. details of operations, equipment, etc.. Allso some good video and image files would be wellcome..

That is if anyboby knows anything..

Their responce to the supposed killings of Qusay and Uday

www.ptd.net...

Result: "BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- After a brief lull this week, deadly violence aimed at military and associated targets in Iraq resurged dramatically when a car bomb exploded outside the Jordanian Embassy in Baghdad Thursday, killing at least 10 people -- and a firefight claimed the lives of two U.S. soldiers"

www.cnn.com...

I seems as the revenge was as violent as this that Uday and Qusay were those killed in Mosul..

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You all must really hate me? As you never help me with anything.. im still waiting for those Al-Qaeda videos also..

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
since the death of Saddams sons, it seems like the small groups have increased their attacks on our troops. Btw try looking on CNN and BBC for the Al-Qaeda videos but i doubt they will have links to them. I've seen Al-Qaeda videos for download but they are sick and trust me, you don't want to watch them

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
since the death of Saddams sons, it seems like the small groups have increased their attacks on our troops. Btw try looking on CNN and BBC for the Al-Qaeda videos but i doubt they will have links to them. I've seen Al-Qaeda videos for download but they are sick and trust me, you don't want to watch them

Fedayeen Saddam had some 40000 members..
I wouldnt call it small..

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Uninen, you ask for info on things that not many people have info on! It's not a matter of anyone hating anyone else, it's just a matter of not having data/videos/info.

Try searching Kazaa for the videos you want. Just be sure you understand what you're going to be seeing before you download anything.

-B.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
ok maybe I was wrong calling them "small"

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Uninen, you ask for info on things that not many people have info on! It's not a matter of anyone hating anyone else, it's just a matter of not having data/videos/info.

Try searching Kazaa for the videos you want. Just be sure you understand what you're going to be seeing before you download anything.

-B.

Yeah.. i am a big boy.. i have seen a video in witch Fedayeen Saddam troops capture a alive wolf and tear it to pieces and eat it.. at the same time shouting praises of Saddam..

But.. you are right.. i can look footage of dead people.. even people exploding or or killed by gun fire if it aint too graphic.. But video or images of people killed and have no head.. dead children or images of somebody troat been cut are too much for even me..

Thanks for the warning..

And btw there should be plenty Fedayeen footage around as Iraqi televsion showed every night these troops to people.. to scare them etc..

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Mainly i would like to have footage or pics of these black clothes mask man in parade or in training..

There was this "show": "Frontline: Saddams Revenge"

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen
Mainly i would like to have footage or pics of these black clothes mask man in parade or in training..

There was this "show": "Frontline: Saddams Revenge"

so you want to see footage of saddams republican guards? parade footage is always shown on the news and discovery channel. As for trainin footage, its abit too graphic so you will probably find them for download on places like kazaa

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
40k members? Did they write the date of the war down wrong in their planners or something?

They sure didn't put up a fight - other than using innocent Iraqis as shields.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I thought it was wrong that they were using people for human shields, very sick

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was looking pics and such.. And this humanshield bussines is just American propaganda..

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
oh ok, i never did see any footage to show people being used as human shields, only reports from the troops.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org...

Just read this..

"WASHINGTON - In February, the CIA gave a formal briefing to the National Security Council, including Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, Vice President Dick Cheney, and President Bush himself: ''A quick military victory in Iraq will likely be followed by armed resistance from remnants of the Ba'ath Party and Fedayeen Saddam irregulars.''

The administration seemed unmoved. In the weeks leading up to the Iraq war, top Bush administration officials made glowing predictions that Iraqis would welcome US troops with open arms, while behind the scenes they did little to prepare for a guerrilla war."

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
very interesting, they shouldn't have ignored the threat of a guerrilla war

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
very interesting, they shouldn't have ignored the threat of a guerrilla war

Yeah.. and people that are causing all this trouble are: "Ba'ath Party and Fedayeen Saddam irregulars", people that Washington has labeled as thugs and criminals..

Washingtons description of Fedayeen Saddam: "It started out as a rag-tag force of some 10,000-15,000 "bullies and country bumpkins."

I dont think so.. hardly so low class unit would even dare try to resist US Army.. right? I think somebody has been lying to people..

www.globalsecurity.org...

top topics

join