It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens trying to heal our atmosphere?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Louis A Frank, a astro physicist who in 1985 discovered and since has been observing 40 feet wide balls of water, 10 to 20 million of them hitting the earth. What�s stranger is that water could not have survived deep transit in space as a 40-foot wide ball. What�s even stranger is that they only show up in the ultra violet light spectrum.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Louis Frank detected the atomic scattering of water from the back of these things, after impact they form clouds and drop rain. There�s a book by David B Sereda which covers this subject, this is real.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Where do they think these ice ball's are coming from?

How do they survive entrance to the earth's atmosphere? Or is this when they turn to clouds?

Do you know who it is that is monitoring these balls?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
When you say 'Are Aliens trying to heal the atmos', do you think these ice balls are literally being shot at us?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nasa, whom Lou Frank works for don�t actually know where they come from, the fact that they have not blown every satellite out the sky suggests intelligent control. This is a very big debate at Nasa right now, to see them you would need a camera which see's into the ultra violet light spectrum, which is a very high energy frequency of the electro magnetic spectrum.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What happens to the water when it forms clouds in our atmosphere? Does it fall down with our 'native' cloud water?
How do NASA know it is safe, they could be toxic or something!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, keeping in mind Nasa holds back most of there discoveries :-( I connected it to sights of UFO's near coasts, sucking up ocean water and shooting up into space. The description of these UFO's match ones seen over london docklonds. Also they match ones which have been captured on nasa cameras, following the shuttle on Nasa's recent "Tether" experiment.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
it is toxic..thats why its called acid rain
what they choose not to tell you is that in some way...they control the weather.

on top of which....all of our toxic gases rain back down on us when a storm breaks.

soon the truth will be revealed...i can feel it

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
seems like bs....if there are millions of these hitting us, shouldnt all the satelites be down right now.....i mean damn SOMEONE should have noticed them...even that hubble telescope thing or whatever....and we should at least get a microscopic glimpse of them in the sky, say on a perfectly cloudless day....and there are millions of people with telescopes watching the sky, hell they'd see something...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
wow.. a nice discovery..

I find this article really interesting, and i am really surprised how the truth may also be hidden because of skepticism coming from the people, i dont believe that this tiny comets are toxic, i really blame the acid rain on humans... what i think of this discovery is that they must be really small to escape human view as well as telescopes, etc, and also because they were thought to be "instrumental noise", so they must be the size of a pixel or so, and besides, they are water, so they must be mostly transparent, my theory on this is that saddam is planning a biological attack on uS!

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Delphion - These cometesimals cannot be seen with the naked eye and can only be picked up with ultraviolet light, which is why it took so long to discover them, and really they were only found by chance.

Also the Hubble telescope is a 'Deep-Space' telescope and I doubt it would be able to focus on something so close.

-Ike

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by MrEisenhower]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Surely this is also a plausible theory for how life arrived on earth aswell then?

Also for a lot more Q & A try
smallcomets.physics.uiowa.edu...

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by johnb]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
www-pi.physics.uiowa.edu...

Yes, it is, thanks for your input Energy_wave, I have not seen that web page before and appreciate the pointer my friend.

top topics

join