It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosureproject.org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I just clicked on the new Google banner we have running as an experimental campaign and it just so happened that the Disclosure Project website loaded up. (I didn't actually realise there were 3 links as part of the banner.)

Anyway, its frightening to see how many different conspiracy websites are now using ATS's well known colours of red and grey.

It's like plagiarism on a visual level.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If your the one who started all of this, why don't you sue them

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sadly, it is very easy to grab a whole website to plagiarise it, and it's difficult to sue for damages unless such things are quantifiable.

I would take it as a compliment, and always outdo whatever other sites are out there.

I also noticed a few weeks ago that one of the headers for the www.whatreallyhappened.com website (they have many) was the magnifying glass logo just like ATS, but I wasn't sure which was developed first.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is very much the case: indeed - sadly, perhaps, one of the standard pieces of advice still given to beginners is to grab a site you like and just alter the bits that are possibly copyrighted.
I'm not sure how far Simon will be consoled by the fact that imitation is allegedly the sincerest form of flattery; but that appears to be the best thing on offer.

new topics

top topics

join