It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom never tasted so strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Today was our last day of 8th grade and now I'm moving on to high school next September. Why doesn't it feel like it's finally summer? How can this hard-earned and well deserved freedom seem so unnatural and strange to me? I'm usually ready to throw a party (not that kind of party) and invite all my friends over! But not this time.

It all just seems like I've floated through 8th grade in a haze, and although I learned tons of things it really doesn't feel like it matters, and now that I'm done, now what? Summer? What am I supposed to do now? This whole year went by so fast that I think it's not really over.

To wrap up the year we had an awesome day at Eau Galle and got to swim and fish and just hang out. But then one of my friends asked someone I like to go out with me and they said no because I don't have the guts to ask her myself. Well WTF I was going to ask her myself but Eddie had to go and wreck it for me! :bnghd: I just hope she has the heart to understand when I get the chance to talk to her again.

Well anyway here I come summer and you had better be prepared for me and whatever I feel like doing. I haven't seen in you in a long time and it's great to meet an old friend again.

[edit on 6/2/2005 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Dude, I feel the same way cept I'm going into 8th grade and I have 12.5 days left of school. I even just asked out a girl. She said no because peopel think I only go out with peopel just to have a girlfriend and they think I don't even really like her. Even though i really do like her. One of her friends told me to wait a few weeks then try again and she'll know that you really like her... hope it works then.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Dude, I feel the same way cept I'm going into 8th grade and I have 12.5 days left of school. I even just asked out a girl. She said no because peopel think I only go out with peopel just to have a girlfriend and they think I don't even really like her. Even though i really do like her. One of her friends told me to wait a few weeks then try again and she'll know that you really like her... hope it works then.

13.5 days left...

=D correcting your mistake there

Yeah we're going into 8th, and for me it seems like this year went by REALLY fast...probably all the cool teachers on the Green Team...Red Team is smelleh

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Red and Green Team? We have houses (like in Harry Potter) Blue and Gold, and I'm in Blue house. I had the greates Social Studies teacher ever on the face of the Earth, Mrs. Brady. Too bad she's getting old and she has to retire soon. She took us on so many field trips, and all you had to do to get last-minute extra credit was to come two nights in a row to watch a 5-hour movie on the civil war.

Plus she really loves cheetos, hee he we pulled so many pranks on her like "my locker is jammed" and she would come and help me while my friend stuck a monster bag of cheetos on her desk.

Yeah, good times. It seems like it was only yesterday....

Wait it was yesterday

Well have fun with your 13.5 days of school and enjoy every minute because once it's gone, it's never coming back.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yup... I'm gona make the best of this. My spanish class is already plannign revenge on our evilspanish permenate sub. (Our really really good teacher had to leave cuz she had a baby). We'll all gona get sent to RTC the last day of class. Muahahahahah (RTC is responsible thinking class if you act out in class you get sent there) We also have been messing with her. I'm plannign soem big stuff. Muahahaha

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
for my last day, its an all out prank war. Greatest day ever. People actually hide caches of water balloons, vinegar, and shaving cream. This year us sophomores r gunna prank the seniors. This will be a good day.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
We'll all gona get sent to RTC the last day of class. Muahahahahah (RTC is responsible thinking class if you act out in class you get sent there)

Responsible Thinking Class?! That's almost as bad as ALC, "alternative learning center" (do the quote-un-quote thing with your fingers when you say it). What's next, Proper and Orderly Behavior and Self-Management Rehabiltation/Reeducationalizing Class? Or was it just too complex to stick with Detention? Seriously people, you don't have to rename a class something that doesn't have as much as an impact on kid's psychological well-being just because one kid cried at home because he went to "detention". He's not going to go home the next week jumping for joy just because he went to "alternative learning center" or "responsible thinking class", it's the same freaking thing!!!!!!!
:bnghd:

Ok I'm done ranting now.

[edit on 6/2/2005 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
*pictures*

son:WAHHHHHHHH mommmy mommy they sent me to responbible thinking classss!!!
mom: oh no he is scarreded!!!!! I'm suing the school for harrassment! They can't do this to my kid he was just talking!

EDIT: dude come in chat lol you have to acess it from BTS

[edit on 2-6-2005 by cpr12r]

new topics

top topics

join