It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ConspiracyCentral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the website conspiracycentral.net ? It has hundreds of videos, audios and documents, but I can't download any of them. All I know is that is says something about a torrent(?) and asked me to save the file, but I don't know where to save it. Does anyone know what to do?

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Dmtvisitor]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Did you run an anti virus scan on it? Are you trying to "open" or "save" the file, in both cases an anti virus scan should be run.

Just checked out the site, what file you looking at, because I didn't see any thing torrent on there? I take it it says "torrent" during the start of the download?

Ok, never mind, is this what your inquiring about;
The Tracker Forum
Tracker issues, announcements, changes etc.

Conspiracy Central Torrent Tracker: tracker1.conspiracycentral.net:6969...

Conspiracy Central Backup Torrent Tracker: tracker2.conspiracycentral.net:6969...
Moderator Ctrl

[edit on 2-6-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
for instance when I try to save as or save (cause you can't just open) I go to my shared folder and it's empty, even though I have lots of files in there. Or if I go to windows media that is empty. Whats going on?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I could be wrong but do you have a bit torrent client such as Azuerues? You need to download the torrent link which that site provides then open that link with a Bit Torrent client. Then it should start downloading the actual file you wanted.

I apologise if this is not what you meant in your original post.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If your downloading the torrents you'll need a client to finish off the download. You can use mIRC but it may need some configuration.

All can be explained here.

top topics

join