It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy between Lincoln and JFK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It was odd that Lincoln was killed in Ford's Theatre, and Kennedy was killed in a Ford Lincoln...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Yeah, the first quote say there is NO affiliation with the US Gov. and the second one says:

where senior government officials, global leaders, and prominent thinkers come together with Council members to debate and discuss the major foreign policy issues of our time;

or....the exact opposite thing.

Good eye TheBorg,
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Bingo!! Now, if you look into who are members, you'll see an amazing thing take shape. Many of the members ARE the very politicians that we "elect" to office.

So, now my question is, what does this say about the state of our Republic? Not a good omen, I'm afraid. I sense dark times ahead.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice inaccuracies in the first link? I did. I only read about halfway thru, but I found 3 things that are not correct:

1 - Kennedy was not shot on a Friday. He was shot on a Tuesday.

2 - It says both couples (Kennedys and Lincolns) had 4 children and lost a son while the husband was President. Not true. Jackie Kennedy had 2 children. She had a miscarriage, but that's not a child.

3 - It says they were both killed by one shot. This has never been established in Kennedy' case. In fact, the single shot theory was pretty well disproved by Jim Garrett.

Haven't checked the other 2 links yet.

To the person who said the Fed Reserve wasn't established until after Lincoln: The Federal Reserve was actually established in the early part of the U.S.'s history. Andrew Jackson in the 1830's abolished the Federal Reserve but it was reestablished again later.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What we’re seeing in the similarities between Lincoln and Kennedy is a spiritual signature. Did Tecumseh invoke a curse, or was he just acting as a prophet for the spiritual power behind both assassinations?

See Ezekiel 22: 25-31

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Coincidences yes conspiracy no. I wouldn't be surprised if Lyndon johnson is the reincarnation of Andrew Johnson, Lincoln's VP. Compare their faces. Just a wild thought.

www.google.com...

www.mcmahanphoto.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join