It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 6 th, 2006 = 6/6/6

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik
No one that claims this 6/06/06 theory has addressed the similar past dates. Gee, I wonder why?

Hmm, because maybe none of them fell directly on(or so closely to) the second day after our Lord? Two days from Adam to Abraham, Two days from Abraham to the first coming of Jesus Christ, and Two more days lands us near the year 2000 and awaiting his return for the final day of rest (the 1000 years of peace, the seventh day from Adam).

Why would lucifer throw away the chance to play with a date lining up with his well known signature when so close to his few minutes of fame?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
imagin a baby gets born on this date wich is the 06/06/06 and the time of birth would be 6:16am...that could be the event on that date and taht the child will be the devil reborn...i know i sound crazy lol

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i'm sure a baby will be born w/ some weird or strange coincidence. it means nothing as far as i am concerned and if you want to prove me wrong, just wait it out and watch that nothing will happen.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
oh no on 6/6/06 im going to be at Six flags...i hope Satan doesnt crash my rollercoaster

haha "satan crashed my roller coaster"...sounds like title to a heavy metal song huh?

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Why would lucifer throw away the chance to play with a date lining up with his well known signature when so close to his few minutes of fame?

Gee he only has for the last...2000 years

2006...1906...1806...1706...1606...1506...1406...1306...1206...1106...1006...906...806...706...606...506...406...306...206...6

Oh wait...666...or 616 wouldn't that be June 6th, 6 or June 1st, 6

In case no ones notice the date will properly be 6/6/06 or 6/1/06 not the proclaimed 6/6/6 or 6/1/6. No one does anything that is being shown with knocking out the third number in a year.

So...all you doomsdayers and conspiritists thinking it's the end, shut off, and go play with your plot devices...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
6 days to go. This day has become quite crowded. I am sure there are more events coming but I think the list below will do it.

Events
- Jewish celebrating the unification of Jerusalem under Israeli rule in 1967
- 62nd Anniversary of D-Day
- The sun will be between the horns of Zodiac sign Taurus.
- Baptist Crossroads Foundation who have agreed to sponsor 400 new homes starting June 6th 2006
- AMD will launch Socket AM2.
- U.S. Senate To Vote On Homosexual Marriage June 6TH
- National Day of Sweden is celebrated in Sweden on June 6 every year.

Web
- Launch date for www.v-generations.com
- Launch date for www.devil360.com
- Launch date for www.kfkindustries.com

Movies
- The Omen 666
- The Beast
- Unrated collector's edition of Mr. & Mrs. Smith DVD
- Underworld: Evolution DVD staring Kate Beckinsale

Music
- The seventh album from California punk band AFI titled Decemberunderground will be released on 6/6/06
- The sixth album from Infected Mushroom psychedelic trance band titled Vicious Delicious will be released on 6/6/06
- The Thrash Metal Band Slayer will start their Unholy Alliance Tour with Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Mastodon, and Thine Eyes Bleed on 6/6/06

Books
- Ann Coulter is releasing a book, Godless: The Church of Liberalism, on 6/6/06.
- The third and final book in the Before They Were Left Behind series is scheduled to be released on June 6, 2006.
- The Alphabet of Manliness (Hardcover) by Maddox
- "The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking", a book by James Twyman, will be released on 6/06/06, to offset the negative power given to this date

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cactus

The bible codes does mention this - "Escape 666" and than something about 2006..

Whats your thoughts about this 6/6/6 date?

/Cactus

We shall see waht happens ... you can take a look and see what you thunk of this ... ESCAPE 666

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The date system was made up by humans. There are different calendars. None of it mean anything. Isn't this like the 4.56 billionth year of this Earth?

You people are too influenced by books and prophecies and such. Grow up. Nothing is going to happen, and you can continue on with your "lives."

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Once again

Originally posted by kalki
2006 is 8 in numerology though
i don't see any link with the famous six hundred and sixty six or any mark of the beast with that date.

I can't believe topic is still on the top.. June 6th 6 years AD *cough* maybe *cough* but even then the bible says intelligent men will elucidate the number 666 , now you don't need to be too smart to just make the numerology of a date , and do it wrong on top of that .. It would be 2000 years ago anyways so what's this disinformation crap again

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth
The date system was made up by humans. There are different calendars. None of it mean anything. Isn't this like the 4.56 billionth year of this Earth?

What years? Earth doesn't know what year is. It doesn't know what time is - it just TURNS. what we call a year was made up by humans. as keeping of time.

it makes me wonder.. when did man invent the seconds? "oh, that'll be 1/60 of a minute." and thats that :|

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This is the True Face of PIG known as Jesus Christ!

JESUS CHRIST IS, IN TRUTH, THE REAL
GREAT WHORE, THE PROSTITUTE AND KING OF BABYLON=THE 666.

www.gaiaguys.net...

CULT RELIGION:

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

"The most sordid pretext of maximum power in the name of false and mendacious love that literally walks over dead bodies without hesitation or scruple.

Backed by the false doctrine of the New Testament, the Christian cult religion meddles in the politics of all countries. Moreover, it is not embarrassed to interfere in the most intimate family life of human beings --even in the bed of marriage partners--in order even there to attack and destroy the last and most private secrets of human beings.

Now finally has come the time when a stop can be put to all these unscrupulous activities, if man becomes sensible enough, revises his thinking and devotes himself to the real teachings of Jmmanuel. In all likelihood, all those who have bashed their heads against the brick wall of the cult religions deceitful madness and are therefore no longer capable of normal and sensible thinking, will fight and oppose it with all means; and yet, their desperate fight will be in vain because truth will be stronger than any cult-religious mania or dirty lie, even though the lie has been in existence for thousands of years. The scandalous falsehoods of cult religions will now be shattered and destroyed for good, no matter how much the cult religions and all their followers and advocates rebel against it. Finally truth will be victorious, even though it must be secured through great struggles, as it has been written in the Scriptures, which say that the truth will provoke a worldwide catastrophe. However, truth is required and must no longer be silenced. A catastrophe will be understandable if one considers that the cult religions have attained immense power, which so far has enabled them to suppress, with murderous and sordid means, all truths directed against them. They will again attempt to do this, even if it means indulging in murder as has often been the case in the past." - Billy Meier, Talmud Jmmanuel, Introduction

www.gaiaguys.net...

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Riiight.

Because none of that was meant to offend in any way.

So what of Mohhamed, then? Or Sidhartha Goutama?

Surely they were prophets for nothing more than a giant land-grab.

Has anyone seen the lithium?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urizen
Earth doesn't know what year is. It doesn't know what time is - it just TURNS.

Are you sure? I could have sworn they said it was carried on the backs of four giant elephants that stood on the shell of a turtle that swam through the cosmos...

Careful what you say, people have been excommunicated for exactly those words!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Adjutor...you may now turn off.

Originally posted by jefferson101
- U.S. Senate To Vote On Homosexual Marriage June 6TH

Oh god...that's it...the homosexuals are gonna make the world so sick it explodes!

- The Alphabet of Manliness (Hardcover) by Maddox

Well now, we have something that cpr12r should read!
lol

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
june, 6 2006 what will we do, what will happen... the same thing that happend

june, 6 1906
june, 6 1806
june, 6 1706 ect. ect..

just another day of the year

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
............ considering how long most humans have been backwards, if they will STILL be just as ignorant to think this way in 2106.

NN

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It seems even the MSM is picking up on the 06-06-06 "thing"...lol

Party in Hell planned for 6-6-06

HELL, Michigan (AP) -- They're planning a hot time in Hell on Tuesday.

The day bears the date of 6-6-06, or abbreviated as 666 -- a number that carries hellish significance.

And there's not a snowball's chance in Hell that the day will go unnoticed in the unincorporated hamlet 60 miles west of Detroit.

original source:cnn.com, Saturday, June 3, 2006; Posted: 8:40 p.m. EDT (00:40 GMT)

at least they're partying in hell..... Michigan that is

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If I see another 6/6/06 thread created, especially if it's created before that date arrives, im going to be pissed off beyond recovery!

First Search. Now shut the hell up about it already!

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
If I see another 6/6/06 thread created, especially if it's created before that date arrives, im going to be pissed off beyond recovery!

First Search. Now shut the hell up about it already!

now now Gear no need to get P.O.'ed ... just sit back and have a laugh(its much healthier)

We both know we are going to wake up and have another normal calander day. You just have to know there are going to be superstitious people to wig out on this sort of thing. And, there will always be people ready to exploit it.

btw 10,500 reults in your search link....lmao

[edit on 4-6-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
According to the latest rumours the Bilderberg Group has planned its annual meeting at 8-6, just two days after 6-6-2006!!!

www.bilderberg.org...

This makes me wonder

I hope I'm wrong but I have this gut feeling there will be a trigger-effect which Iran will be accused of.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by Olafski]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join