It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 6 th, 2006 = 6/6/6

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If anything is going to happen on 6-6-06 it will probably be another terrorist attack.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Then we'll have 9/11, 7/7 and 6/6/6.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
all these bible date conspiracies are the same as Y2K. everybody swears something will happen but nothing ever does.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
2006 is 8 in numerology though
i don't see any link with the famous six hundred and sixty six or any mark of the beast with that date.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by kalki]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Its 06/06/06 its not 666 . DAMN !

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, I can tell you what will happen on 06/06/06. My daughter will have a birthday cake with 34 candles on it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman
Its 06/06/06 its not 666 . DAMN !
its just another day. 060606 so next year what is going to be said about 070707?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It turns out 6/6/6 is the second anniversary for my girlfriend and I. I love you baby!!!!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So I suppose that you've been dating her for about 2000 years now? I think you're missing the point that everyone (sane) is trying to make. You just typed the equivalent of:

In the Year of our Lord (Anno domini) 6 on the 6th day of the 6th month

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm not arguing semantics about my anniversary, anyone (sane) knows what I meant.

I don't care what anyone says, my calendar says 6/6/06, it's a novelty, a joke, not serious, a funny factoid, ironic when it's your anniversary.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
hmm, something interesting took place 216 (6X6X6) days before 6/6/2006 on Wednesday, November 2, 2005.

WhiteHouse.gov Article

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I imagine that the same kind of stuff will happen on 6/6/2006 that happened on 6/6/1906. Someone will burn toast. Someone will skin a knee. We'll all be a little closer to the grim shadow of death. Same old, same old.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK

Originally posted by humbled_one
Yea, it's supposed to be the number of a man not a date in time so this post does not really make much sense unless you say something like on that date the antichrist may be born or a man comes into power on that date who will rule the world as the antichrist or something along these lines...

6/06/06..is the number of a man/woman...if you consider a birthdate...then 6/06/06 could be the number of a man/woman...honestly i think this is will be the day when the mark of the beast is issued...but!..something is gonna happen ,so that we wont know this day is coming...some type of global catastrophe which will change our way of living...people wont realize that the day is 6/06/06...we could possibly be locked away in concentration camps by the time 6/06/06 rolls around....if you wanna talk about revelations...maybe you should be more concerned with the LOCUST PLAGUE..which is in reality going to be an ALIEN INVASION from UNDERGROUND/ABYSS/BOTTEMLESS PIT....the invaders will be the long talked about reptillans from orion..better know as the winged dracos...if you carefully read the bibles description of the locust..it says they have LIONS TEETH,LONG HAIR,BIG WINGS,BODY ARMOR,AND HUGE TAILS/OH YEA THEY BREATH FIRE TOO..this surely seems like an alien description to me...just to let you know..THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN 2006..do you see how this all fits in together...remeber all the peolpe who dont take the mark on 6/06/06 will be tormented by these locust/dracos...for around 5 months...if you dont take the mark by the end of those five months..then they are going to kill you....i know this sounds really bad..but there is hope...there are some good aliens..you can call them christos beings..who will stagea rescue mission before all this happens...they wont be able to save everyone...so consider urself lucky if you make it onboard one of there ships...remeber death is not a bad thing,its only the way you die that can be bad... just think of it as a new existence before you reincarnate..hey at least when you die, you wont feel pain or hunger or any of those things which make human life so misrable...KEEP YOUR HEADS UP..this isnt your last life you will live...this is just a lesson..which you learn from ..and grow stronger in your steps to SOUL EVOLUTION!!!!

you know the bible obvieously but where in the bible did you get the reincarnation bit because i must have missed that one, the rest of your theory is quite interesting i must say it stands out amonst all the other predictable dribble

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Its weird i kinder want something to happen, as it is my bday lol, its quite scary, my mother told me when i grew up i woz a devil child and i always get the saying from my dad " you have the luck of the devil". Also im really into anti-christ stuff like that, i want a tattoo on my forearm sayin "666". maybe i reflect the devil who knows.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by devilboy_lee]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
remeber all the peolpe who dont take the mark on 6/06/06 will be tormented by these locust/dracos...for around 5 months...if you dont take the mark by the end of those five months..then they are going to kill you....

The mark of the beast is six hundred sixty six. The date 06/06/2006 may or may not have anything to do with Bible prophecy. For crying out loud, if you are going to paraphrase the Bible, please read it first.

Revelation 9
1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Verse four says the locust can only hurt those who do not have the mark of God. It says nothing about the mark of the beast. God will seal His people with His mark to protect them during this time.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Awe yeah! 6-6-06 just means the newKottonmuth Kings CD drops!

Got mine on pre-order biotches!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
6 6 06 is also the release date for the remake of the movie, 'the omen'. An appropriate date considering the movie is about 'Damien', the son of the big bad dude himself.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi, I live in Scotland, United Kingdom so im not sure if it will be the same with other countrys but if you look at a barcode on basically anything and look for the number 6 it should be 2 thin lines close beside each other then if you look at each side and in the middle 666 is there. I find this rather weird and have always wondered why?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Just for everyones information a quote from the "the beast movie"
boards

The Beast will not be coming out on 6-6-06.
More details to come next week, probably from Brian himself.
Both the latest 'The Omen' sequel and Ann Coulter's new book 'Godless' have chosen a 6-6-06 release date, so at least people will have plenty of stuff to scare them on that day.

I don't know much more, but I will definitely follow up as soon as I do. Will also get to work on updating the site here....

I do know that this is not a cancellation, just a postponement. Everything about the movie is very much alive.
[endquote]

The Beast Movie Site

On that site on the main page is a very sick picture of a child with 666 on his forehead too... also they are selling rubber stamps of "666" for you guesed it $6.66 to "mark your friends"

well the movie like most hype over these issues is now not coming out on time or not going to happen..... though I think the site creators and movie creators are making some pretty bad mojo or Karma for themselves.

Regards

Elf

edit for quotes

[edit on 26-5-2006 by MischeviousElf]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I know its been posted before but what about the years....

ect............

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
I know its been posted before but what about the years....

No one that claims this 6/06/06 theory has addressed the similar past dates. Gee, I wonder why?

But then, neither will any address the fact that the Biblical referrence to this number is "the number is the name of the man" not "the number is the date of the man"
NN

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join