It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 6 th, 2006 = 6/6/6

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well, if we dont see him it doesnt really mean he isn't there. Could be in the shadows (adds scary twist lol)

Well, a radical muslim bascically called Blair anti-semite and anti-muslims. He fell short calling him the anti-christ, but he pretty well came close. But it isn't Blair.

I have a theory or two.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Infinite,

Please let us know who you think!!! The suspense is killing me.

I have ruled Bush out. HE is the reason the antichrist will come and deliver us from Bush & co.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Javier Solana...

He fits it. From Europe. In Iran today, pushing through the peace deal. The anti-christ has to be seen as uniting the world, he is continuing to give money to Palestine. He is strongly admired in Europe and on the International scene.

It will be hard for anyone to beat him in the anti-christ race today.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
It is a lovely, warm summer day.

I am going to have an Anti-Christ barbeque.

Hey, there should also be an Anti-Christ Organic Luau!

In all seriousness, I think that Saddam Hussein was the third Anti-Christ that Nostradamus predicted. Hussein and his military were stopped. End of story.

But there are other possible Anti-Christs who are imperialistic and who may start a war, like the dictator of North Korea and the president of Iran for example. Also, China (allied with North Korea) is building up its military machine in order to eventually compete with the US in the Pacific and to conquer Taiwan.

Then there are those masters of deception, the Zetan-aliens, that routinely abduct many of us for unethical reasons, e.g., breeding and medical experimentation. Retired Army Sgt. Clifford Stone has said that they would like to manipulate the public into believing that they created Jesus/Issa in order to place them above Jesus in the eyes of many people. I also would not rule out an official coup of Zetan forces on this world that would be accomplished with a large race of hybrids that have been in the works for decades. Dr. David M. Jacobs points to that being the reason behind the Zetan long-term breeding program.

In my opinion we need to look for the following in order to determine the next Anti-Christ:

1. A large army.
2. One or more charismatic leaders.
3. High technology.
4. An imperialistic bent.
5. An attack/invasion/coup.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

- Launch date for www.v-generations.com
- Launch date for www.devil360.com

Two sites are launched!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Can someone tell me who Javier Solana is?

I've heard his name mentioned alot.

Just curious......

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
06/06/06 - The Day of the Beast? Article

Article by Edward O'Toole, Phenomena Magazine's Esotericist-at-large

Check out my latest article in celebration of the Coming of the Beast. You can read it on Phenomena Magazine's front page:

phenomena.cinescape.com...

or at its permanent location:

[url=http://phenomena.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Alternate+History&action=page&obj_id=4848&type_id=2&cat_id=85&sub_id=0]Link[/url ]

Your comments would be appreciated.

BTW - Crystal Dreams / Aestheteka Press releases my controversial book Sophia Bestiae - The Wisdom of The Beast today.

www.crystaldreamspublishing.com...

Mod Edit: long URL only.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Can someone tell me who Javier Solana is?

Here you go...

Javier Solana

fum

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
11:58 pm eastern here nothing much to report other than beautiful weather.
I got a feeling the anti christ is there is one might show himself after 3pm or around night. And if there are any events that are going to happen its ganna be around 9pm-12 am. If nothing happens we are safe YAY.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fum
11:58 pm eastern here nothing much to report other than beautiful weather.
I got a feeling the anti christ is there is one might show himself after 3pm or around night. And if there are any events that are going to happen its ganna be around 9pm-12 am. If nothing happens we are safe YAY.

I personally don't believe anything is going to happen (and I hope I am not proven wrong). There's always a prediction for something. I am surprised Eric Julien hasn't made an asteroid comment for today. Oh well, I think everybody needs to find a 6-6-06 party and just enjoy life, and be thankful that there aren't any lunatics coming out as the antichrist today.

fum

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
so far...........................................only time will tell i just said if anything would happen it has a higer chance of happening in those time frames than any other.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
the "Solana / 06.06.06" script explained hours before the announcement:

The man that officially gave the order to start World War III, 24 March 1999, aka the first "humanitarian war" in History, seven years later, celebrates "Glory of the olive" and destruction of Israel, sealing "peace" with "Holocaust is a hoax" Mahdi - in Teheran.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ok on the northwest coast here and there have been lightning everywhere and its sunny! This is Alaska now how can this be happening? Oh # I see him he is here omg he just killed me.........

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Interesting thread! Quite funny, too!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
At least in our dimension.

TORONTO, Ontario (CNN) -- Prosecutors allege that one of the terrorism suspects arrested in Canada last week wanted "to behead the prime minister," a defense lawyer said Tuesday.

An eight-page synopsis of the allegations against the 17 men and boys was given to defense lawyers Tuesday.

"The allegations are that my client is alleged to have been part of a plot to blow up parliament buildings in Canada, storm the CBC [Canadian Broadcasting Corp.], take over the CBC, as well as, among other things, behead the prime minister," said Gary Batasar, lawyer for defendant Steven Vikash Chand, 25.

Source:CNN

I don't think there is much doubt that a beheading of the Prime Minister would have probably caused WWIII.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Aestheteka dude, like resize your disgusto sized link its making everyone side scroll, don't be shy on using the hyperlink button (looks like planet earth) you can type in a name for the link instead of destroying the layout.

That said.

Well it's 6/6/06 nothing happened, as expected. I'm so disappointed, not even one damn hobgoblin, or even a funny little hoofed man selling balloons. Mark of the Beast, I am very ashamed of you.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I just heard on CBC's 'The Hour', that the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) closed at
11666.14 today.

The Devil is the corporations!!!

Who would've thunk it

fum

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
lol 12:46 am here can anyone report anything that has happened today anyone coming in/out power anything?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
060606 is just a date...666 is stated clearly that it is a number of man. and if it were concerning a date dont you think the year 666 would have made more sense than june 6th 2006? i guess i just dont get the point in speculating that 06 06 06 really means anything...especially since the julian calander was used during those times and not the gregorian. but i think alot of people have stated this already. i just wanted to add my 2 cents

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

fum

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Im going crazy im hearing strange noises
like old air horns and mechanical groaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join