It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 6 th, 2006 = 6/6/6

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't think anybody except a few fanatics seriously believes that Satan will pop out of the ground and stars will fall from the sky. But I do strongly believe that there will be a terrorist attack tomorrow. They already busted up 17 people who were going to hit Toronto, assumedly on 6/6/06. I would imagine this is going to be a multi-national attack. Of course there is also a good chance nothing will happen and I accept that. But I can't see them passing up an opportunity like this.

I'm also just throwing this out there:

Spirit Airlines.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
ODDS FOR THE ANTICHRIST ON 6/6/06

Well, this is something. Will we know who the antichrist is tomorrow?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
^^^But how does Pastor Harry know he is right? Or if he is simply speculating from an obscure and unsubstantiated bible code? The site says the identity of antichrist will be revealed 11.05pm EST 6/6/06...ohhh the suspense

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well it's finally the big day.....

My ATS birthday!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
ODDS FOR THE ANTICHRIST ON 6/6/06

Well, this is something. Will we know who the antichrist is tomorrow?

Let me guess the odds 6/666...lol

fum

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
12:55 here Eastern time Florida Just in case anything were to happen anyone know any good prayers yes the atheist is scared for his life. (i appreciate it if you can psot asap ill be up all night )

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well - it's here. LAUNDRY DAY.

I'm just praying my roomies socks don't come to life and try and attack us like they did back in 1996.

Take care ya'll. Hope the sun is shining for you.

fum

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
lol laundry day im kinda scared i read to much stuff in the dark and im freaking out im seeing to much stuff and my senses are going crazy

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh man...WHY AM I NOT DEAD YET??

Well....time for the next prediction to roll around and not happen.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm krazy lys and I put babies on spikes, care for a rack of baby?

I got babies on racks.

now featuring bbqsauce.

Who knows maybe some crazy wierdos will do something today and we can all watch it on the news and then pick it apart on the forum...

WOO HAH!
WOO HAH!

orrrrr mebbeh not most likely.

But hey if its a mass cult suicide is that really a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well its 6/6/6 here and nothing has happened on the east coast. I doubt anything will happen its just one of those days everyone expects and the day something happens will be when no one expects it.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Well maby it will happen later in the day or not... Now its time to wait untill 2012 I hope the mayans were right.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by nightmaker]

fum

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
its 6:13 am here on the eastern coast of the united states GMT - 5 nothing to report i just had a nightmare cant sleep much even though i only got 4 hours of sleep

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Whatch out for 7:06 PM or AM!

That is the time for Satanic Rituals, since the hour is actually 6:66!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Mortgage demand dips as 30-year rate hits 4-year high of 6.66%

According to the story, we should be able to "see" the Antichrist on TV today! He will make himself known.

That's not to say he will come out and say "Hi. I am the Antichrist" It will be much more subttle than that.

Its early yet. I cant wait.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Here we go!

Events
- Jewish celebrating the unification of Jerusalem under Israeli rule in 1967
- 62nd Anniversary of D-Day
- The sun will be between the horns of Zodiac sign Taurus.
- Baptist Crossroads Foundation who have agreed to sponsor 400 new homes starting June 6th 2006
- AMD will launch Socket AM2.
- U.S. Senate To Vote On Homosexual Marriage June 6TH
- National Day of Sweden is celebrated in Sweden on June 6 every year.

Web
- Launch date for www.v-generations.com
- Launch date for www.devil360.com
- Launch date for www.kfkindustries.com

Movies
- The Omen 666
- The Beast
- Unrated collector's edition of Mr. & Mrs. Smith DVD
- Underworld: Evolution DVD staring Kate Beckinsale

Music
- The seventh album from California punk band AFI titled Decemberunderground will be released on 6/6/06
- The sixth album from Infected Mushroom psychedelic trance band titled Vicious Delicious will be released on 6/6/06
- The Thrash Metal Band Slayer will start their Unholy Alliance Tour with Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Mastodon, and Thine Eyes Bleed on 6/6/06

Books
- Ann Coulter is releasing a book, Godless: The Church of Liberalism, on 6/6/06.
- The third and final book in the Before They Were Left Behind series is scheduled to be released on June 6, 2006.
- The Alphabet of Manliness (Hardcover) by Maddox
- "The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking", a book by James Twyman, will be released on 6/06/06, to offset the negative power given to this date

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
667 the neighbour of the beast

Seriously dudes, it's just a date....

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Whats interesting, no bible code has anything on 6/6/6...

But the general idea is that the Anti-Christ will become known. Thats it.

this news is interesting..

Woman balks at having 6/6/6 'devil' baby

CAVERSHAM, England, May 30 (UPI) -- A woman in England due to give birth on June 6 is fighting with her hospital to induce her sooner to avoid delivering on the demonic date of 6/6/6.

Melissa Parker, 30, said as a fan of "The Omen," a movie about a demonic child, she's genuinely concerned about the numerology involved, The Sun reported Tuesday.

"I'm terrified the birth will go wrong or the child will have evil in him or her," Parker said. "Even worse my beautiful baby could be the devil himself -- the anti-Christ."

The figure 666 is mentioned in the Bible and various cultures believe it represents the date the anti-Christ will appear on Earth, but that doesn't hold any water at the Royal Berkshire Hospital.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.upi.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It is a lovely, warm summer day.

I am going to have an Anti-Christ barbeque. Everyone has to show up wearing horns and carrying pitchforks. On the menu is hellfire hot cajun spicy ribs, deviled eggs and deviled ham, and devil's food cake.

We will provide alcohol. You must provide a sacrifice, preferably a goat, a virgin, or your first born.

See you soon!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

According to the story, we should be able to "see" the Antichrist on TV today! He will make himself known.

That's not to say he will come out and say "Hi. I am the Antichrist" It will be much more subttle than that.

How about on the news, "Baby born at midnight on 666, could this be the son of the devil?" Although the news will be joking, it could also be true.

Also Miles O'Brien had 666 written on his wrist in pen today on the CNN morning show

If 666 is actually to mark the birth of the antichrist, then we aren't going to see anything happen at all for 30 more years or so.

I would personally still put my money on a terrorist attack before 2 PM EST. Although if there isn't one, I blame it on them arresting 17 people here in Canada less than a week ago, who were planning on blowing up the CN Tower and Peace Tower, thus foiling the plan.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join