It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New star wars movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My friend and me were chillin at lunch. After a little while my friend came into our conversation of star wars. He said that there was going to be a new star wars prequel it would be called episode 0. Maybe we will have more of the best star wars character ever.....Darth Maul.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
theforce.net...

maybe and maybe not...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There WILL be another Star Wars movie. That franchise is just too damn profitable to leave it collecting dust. Lucas himself said IF their is another Movie it would have to be a pre-prequil with Yoda playing a MAJOR role(as in the Main Character)

Knights of the Old Republic anyone

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
omg could you imagine how awesome that would be. I am praying that it comes true.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I want some friggin sequels to 4, 5 and 6....

They got plenty of books to base it off of - The Thrawn triology would be kick ass...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ok i was going to make a new thread for this but I guess I'll put it in here....

What about a film set during episodes...4, 5 and 6 but from the point of view of a Jedi we have yet to see, we know a few Jedi survived at the end of episode 3 so why not have a few films about what they got up to?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I would rather see 7,8 and 9. From what ive heard seeing luke as a dark jedi would be awsome! Luke getting married to. Also Anakin Solo!

But then again, Darth plagus(sp?) creating anakin and all...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
From what I read in the books, Han and Leia marry, have kids, one is Anakin and like the original a genius, and Luke remakes the Jedi Council. Later the Sith returns, and with a clone, from the hand DV cut off in ESB. Also had a cool super ship more pwerful then the Death Star and it was really cool, armor so powerful that no sheild was needed. But that is like 20-30 books, alot of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If Luke turned into a dark Jedi, there would be no one left to stop him. No more Jedis unless you consider Leia.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
If Luke turned into a dark Jedi, there would be no one left to stop him. No more Jedis unless you consider Leia.

Luke DID turn to the Dark Side, and came back becoming a Jedi Master. That's how the story arc goes in the extended universe I believe. The Emporer's Clone turned him not sure how he turned back as I havn't read those Graphic Novels as of yet.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes, but how would they adapt that to the series we have here. Luke never turned to the darkside in George Lucas' series.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Yes, but how would they adapt that to the series we have here. Luke never turned to the darkside in George Lucas' series.

That was after Episode 6 though. Not much adaptation would be needed. The only problem I see is the age of the actors.... maybe have an animated version, with voice actors or something hmm. That would be intersting. Ever see the Clone Wars animated series? That was pretty cool even though they had different voice actors for most of the characters I enjoyed it alot.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
OH, I didn't particularly like the animated Clone Wars.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They should make the post episode 6 stuff as an awesome animated series. It would be cool like the animatrix.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, there are more then Luke, he re-made the council. Also, the clone made from Luke's cut off hand from ESB was cool! And when they did the Star Crusher(think that was the name of the new super ship thingy) that was so cool!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
JTL - Do you know in which book Anakin turns to the dark side? Is it a trilogy?

Sounds like some awesome reading!

Edit: Holy #.....I thought I was a Star Wars Geek....I googles "the emperor's clone" and found this webpage....
www.thelightsaber.com...

....I dunno - I think that's kind of sad

[edit on 6/2/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
With all the stuff like that goin on it would be so much better animated. There are so many possibilities if its animated.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

From what I read in the books, Han and Leia marry, have kids, one is Anakin and like the original a genius, and Luke remakes the Jedi Council. Later the Sith returns, and with a clone, from the hand DV cut off in ESB. Also had a cool super ship more pwerful then the Death Star and it was really cool, armor so powerful that no sheild was needed. But that is like 20-30 books, alot of them.

The Star Crusher was actually not that big, but a nasty weapon (and yeah, had incredible armor, etc.). Kypp Duron, one of the pupils of the new Jedi Academy, wasted a star system with it. The super ship you may be thinking of is the Eclipse Super Star Destroyer, which had a weapon similar to the Death Star, but ONLY sufficient to crack the crust of a planet...(still nasty). Luke destroyed it (and the cloned Emperor) with a force storm inside the ship.

Luke also goes on to marry, a former assassin, now Jedi, Mara Jade, and even has a kid..."Ben". The new enemy then becomes an alien race from beyond the Rim, the Yhouzan Vong (sp?) who use bioweapons and hate technology, (and one on one, are a match for young Jedi)... Nasty dudes...

Ok, enough of my Star Wars geekiness.....

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
hmm how do i put this. BEST...MOVIES....EVER

new topics

top topics

join