It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If prophet is right ,see spaceship here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just in case he is truthful use these free web cams to see the MOTHERSHIP

www.lasvegaswebcams.com...

(edit to remove caps from title)

[edit on 3-6-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Excellent idea!

Of course, everytime a bug lands on the camera lens, or a bird goes by, we may get a new thread...

Still, great idea...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
thanks gazrok. Its about time someone replied to one of my threads. i was beginning to think everyone has me on ignore . I think he is a phony anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks, this is the best idea yet! Now there ain't no way in hell that we would be able to miss such an event.

Yahweh, I you are reading this post, just want to let you know one thing:

Where gonna get you Sucka!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There's alot of web cams available. But not to many with veiws of the sky. Looks like these two are good candidates.

A2Z Las Vegas WebCam #2
Imperial Palace WebCams, Camera #1

I don't have time to go through them all. We should start a list.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
Just in case he is truthful use these free web cams to see the MOTHERSHIP

www.lasvegaswebcams.com...

Has the "profit" given a location for the Vegas event? If so which camera(s) on the link you provided would give us the best view?

Definately a good idea

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
here's a few

kutv.com...

www.klas-tv.com...

instacam.com...

instacam.com...

Great idea thanks Timoothy, appreciated

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nice one, at least us lot not there can have a quick peak now and again................oh how I hope some ship lands or something...............

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Has the "profit" given a location for the Vegas event?

No, but he said it will be big enough to be visible by anyone in the city.... (I'm sure the boys at Nellis will simply be content to let it hover over LV...yeah, right!
)

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Has the "profit" given a location for the Vegas event?

No, but he said it will be big enough to be visible by anyone in the city.... (I'm sure the boys at Nellis will simply be content to let it hover over LV...yeah, right!
)

I Wonder

What is our(U.S.) policy should something like this Vegas thing happen?

I assume somewhere, tucked away in a filing cabinet or in somebody's top drawer(for all i know) there is a "What If?" plan. I certainly hope we wouldn't attempt to shoot any unknown(and possibly extraterestrial) craft down, i would imagine that even adopting a slightly aggresive posture would be ill-advised.

Granted i don't think we'll find out any time soon(aka the next 44 days), but never-the-less an interesting proposition.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Excellent idea!

Of course, everytime a bug lands on the camera lens, or a bird goes by, we may get a new thread

Or everytime there is water on the lens and it distorts the sun. Heck, every time the sun refracts weridly thru the lense, or every time the camera gets 'blown out' by the sun. Remember those posts??

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I ain't holding my breath.... Doubt we'll see any Mommy Ships over Las Vegas....

freepages.family.rootsweb.com...

loq

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i got a grip of freinds in vegas who are keepin an eye out for this (even tho im shure this will not happen). but it shure is nice to have a nice lil webcam link.
im heading up to vegas to gamble and party in a week or 2. maybe if im lucky the profit will make this scam happen (yah rite) hahahaha

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Eh...I doubt it. How many millions of "prophets" have come and go over the years? =/

-wD

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
We will not soot down ufo's .

"Hold Fire"
Mr. Robert Farnsworth, president of the U.S. Rocket Society, yesterday appealed to American armed forces to hold their fire when they saw the mystery objects.
In telegrams to President Truman, the Secretary of Defence, and the Secretary of the Army, he said -- "I respectfully suggest that no offensive action be taken against the objects.

"Should they be extraterrestrial, such action might result in the gravest consequences, as well as possibly alienating us from beings of far superior powers

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yep, I have no doubt there is an official protocal in place as a "what if?" response. There are some official documents that even touch on this, shy of outlining the plan.

As an educated guess, I'd assume it'd consist of the following...

1. Military alert status, jets in the air, AA defenses readied, etc.
2. Various audio/visual communication arrays. (ground based)
3. Linguists, Cryptographers, Biologists, Physicists, etc. who are well aware of their roles should this occur (but who probably haven't dusted off the manual in years...)
4. An aerial cordon, establishing a flight perimeter.
5. Weapons satellites readied.
6. Presidential address to the nation.
7. Mt. Weather fully ready to go in case of the unthinkable....(back-up government)

etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It would be funny to do a fly by to actually see the pilot who is operating the vehicle .you would probably see john titor or george bush sr. at the helm.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This guy is a fraud. UFO, my a$$, its a friggin laser pointer ya blasphemic bastard! He's using God's name in vein too! This jack@$$ is going to Hell! Sorry, got carried away, but this is unbelievably fake.

[edit on 6/3/2005 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi, I know everyone is a bit down lately cause of this guy, but I want to know what has he done lately. Four days have passed and no one seems to know squat. Would like to see new videos of his Balloons.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join