It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joint Operations: 1 of the most glitchy PC Online Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Alright, I've got the orignal and expansion pack, and I've had them since they've come out, BUT ONLINE, IT SUUUUUUCKS!!!!!

Once, I put 5 armor piercing G3 rounds through a guy b4 he fired with an AK, and killed me instintly. No, I didn't miss, we were point blank range, and he didn't even move. Yes, maybe armor piercing, but 5 of them, and they were in the torso.

I like the P90, but even it has betrayed me. I was in a hangar, and outside came a reb. I puta full 50 rd clip through him, but he makes it 2 the other side. Another reb came in with a buggy, jumped out, and I put half a clip through his head, still didn't move, until he died.

Co-op isn't so glitchy, so that's okay. But online against other players........

And didn't it say that it would play smooth as silk on 56k?

Sad

:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
you are correct my friend, i played the same game, just the other day i might add, and it was okay... that is until i played online... the online gaming was horrible... i swear, it was definately a big let-down!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Question:

You are playing on a 56k? that can be the major problem, if you have a high ping half the time you are going to be firing at an after image... There is a massive difference between a 100ms ping and a 300 ms ping

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Question:

You are playing on a 56k? that can be the major problem, if you have a high ping half the time you are going to be firing at an after image... There is a massive difference between a 100ms ping and a 300 ms ping

Nope, mine is always green.

top topics

join