It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty responds to Bush's comments

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By
No one can stab me in the back my man, because by acting nice to all, I have a million eyes watching it for me. Those that create violence and unrest though........they have it defensless.

Not if you allow or tolerate it, pal.

It isn't that I underestimate human nature, I have just decided to adopt a methodolgy that makes it work for me. Understanding that all people are animals, it follows that by watching the animals you can see how they react to certain stimulus, but noting that, you can see how you can "play" the animal we all call man. Not that it is fool prove, there are always animals and people that don't follow the trends and such, but overall it has served all nations leaders well for centuries.

That's my point: don't underestimate human nature. People don't give a f**k about what you think or conclude (or same with me) and give you the run for the money. Either get to it or get the hell out of the way, pal.

Your other (earlier) post ... nothing but an asinine and totally screwed up conclusion. You don't know Americans at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo

No one can stab me in the back my man, because by acting nice to all, I have a million eyes watching it for me. Those that create violence and unrest though........they have it defensless.

Not if you allow or tolerate it, pal.

- Allow it? Do you realy think someone explicitly "allows" something like that? Ofcourse not. Tolerate it? Buddy, you are blind and do not see. Violence begets violence, peace and respect get peace and respect. Logic never fails, and fear is not worth listening to...

It isn't that I underestimate human nature, I have just decided to adopt a methodolgy that makes it work for me. Understanding that all people are animals, it follows that by watching the animals you can see how they react to certain stimulus, but noting that, you can see how you can "play" the animal we all call man. Not that it is fool prove, there are always animals and people that don't follow the trends and such, but overall it has served all nations leaders well for centuries.

That's my point: don't underestimate human nature. People don't give a f**k about what you think or conclude (or same with me) and give you the run for the money. Either get to it or get the hell out of the way, pal.

- You are making a comparision between two different things. People want the same thing, food shelter, security. Those that are using fear don't want those things as they had been satisfied already. They are after power, and the only way for them to get power in a closed system is to take power from others. Aka the population. The actual population DOES give a f%#k, as evidense everyday of people acting out of an interest for their fellow man. Maybe it is closer to say that YOU don't give a F%CK? Ofcourse, if that were the case then you would be the problem wouldn't you?

Your other (earlier) post ... nothing but an asinine and totally screwed up conclusion. You don't know Americans at all.

- Ofcourse I do. They are easier than most to predict because on average your system keeps you dumb, isolated. Which is why you guys can never go outside your country, and why your tourists buy so many of our flags
, but I digress. American's aren't dumb because you guys are dumb. Clearly history shows the average American was a person of incredible skill, drive and determination. A person who was at least away of the world around him. However over the course of the years America has slowly been turned into couch potato, simply feeding at whatever trough the government puts down. It isn't your fault, it may be just the natural cycle of a country, once they get to be so big that apathy naturally sets in? In either case, Americans because of their mass conditioning exibit more of the sheeple, or group, or herd mentality than most, and as such you are always assured there will be more then enough willing to tow whatever line the government puts out there because it is easier than dealing with having to wade through all the information and disinformation. WHo needs it, turn on American Idol, listen that everything is good and just label all decsenting veiws, as...what did the government call them again.....

Humans are smart animals, animals can be trained. Smart animals can be trained without them even knowing they have been trained.

Nemisis envaribly follows hubris my friend.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
I wonder..... if george washington would have been proud of amercans proclaiming death or calling thier government currupt instead of doing what the nation he started stood for....this will probably be lost and seen as a left attack on right or some ignorant drivel by amercas long lost cousin...but its a question that needs to be asked.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

George Washington had to deal with intense goverment corruption during his time. In fact, he was part of some goverment corruption scandels. The most well known was when the secret societies tried to force him to establish the first form of the Federal Reserve back then. (read the Federal Reserve threads on this site. Its the biggest scam being done to Americans right now.) The public forced Washington to stop it or else face getting his ass dragged through the street, tared, and feathered. Which yep was done to many politicians back then on into the 1800's.

More on "what the country stood for" during Washington's time - some of the worse hypocracy, and corruption ever. The constitution claimed all men are equal, and have certain rights before God, blah blah blah. Mean while Washington, along with other Americans would go to church on Sunday, then beat, kill, rob, not feed, and rape, their slaves, indentured servents, and all white American women......... Monday through Saturday, then go to church again on Sunday. Did the courts do anything to enforce the words of the constitution? Did the police do anything to enforce the constitution?

When France gave the Statue of Liberty to America as reward for ending slavery (The Statue of Liberty had nothing at all to do with immigrants LOL!)..... no white American women were allowed to attend! Talk about the hypocracy!

The hypocracy, corruption continued...... America had concentration camps on the mainland in the 1940's-1950's, and imprisoned thousands, and thousands of innocent American citizens in them! Many charged with nothing!

*Wonders why the practice of taring and feathering politicians is no longer done LOL!*

[edit on 23-6-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You know full well that amnesty international is only telling the truth in reports about China and other evil nations. These lies are obviously a result of anti-Americanism and have nothing to do with the actions of America. Amnesty international clearly only dislikes the Bush administration because it's American. There is no other logical reason for these absurd slanderous lies. Even if some of it were true the fact that it's America doing it makes it righteous and amnesty has bad morals in this case, after all who saved Europe in WW2?

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Trent]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

- Allow it? Do you realy think someone explicitly "allows" something like that? Ofcourse not. Tolerate it? Buddy, you are blind and do not see. Violence begets violence, peace and respect get peace and respect. Logic never fails, and fear is not worth listening to...

Are you just rapping out of some hip-hop crap you're listening to? You don't know what you're rapping about.

- You are making a comparision between two different things. People want the same thing, food shelter, security. Those that are using fear don't want those things as they had been satisfied already. They are after power, and the only way for them to get power in a closed system is to take power from others. Aka the population. The actual population DOES give a f%#k, as evidense everyday of people acting out of an interest for their fellow man. Maybe it is closer to say that YOU don't give a F%CK? Ofcourse, if that were the case then you would be the problem wouldn't you?

You don't know, man. I've dealt with people who wouldn't give a sh** about other people but themselves. Call it honed survival instincts. They don't tell you straightaway but they'll let you know by their manners or attitudes toward you. I, on the other hand, actually care about people in general, especially the closest to me.

You don't know me, pal. You're opining some wrong ideas about me on the basis of what I posted. I just see the world and the people the ways I can tell it.

- Ofcourse I do. They are easier than most to predict because on average your system keeps you dumb, isolated. Which is why you guys can never go outside your country, and why your tourists buy so many of our flags
, but I digress. American's aren't dumb because you guys are dumb. Clearly history shows the average American was a person of incredible skill, drive and determination. A person who was at least away of the world around him. However over the course of the years America has slowly been turned into couch potato, simply feeding at whatever trough the government puts down. It isn't your fault, it may be just the natural cycle of a country, once they get to be so big that apathy naturally sets in? In either case, Americans because of their mass conditioning exibit more of the sheeple, or group, or herd mentality than most, and as such you are always assured there will be more then enough willing to tow whatever line the government puts out there because it is easier than dealing with having to wade through all the information and disinformation. WHo needs it, turn on American Idol, listen that everything is good and just label all decsenting veiws, as...what did the government call them again.....

Nothing but a complete conjectural sh*t you're espousing above.

Originally posted by Passer ByNemisis envaribly follows hubris my friend.

I ain't your friend. And it spelled nemesis.

[edit on 6/24/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Are you just rapping out of some hip-hop crap you're listening to? You don't know what you're rapping about.

- I am too old to listen to rap my friend. In my teens and yearly twenties I listened to Metal. Clearly I do know what I am talking about as you seem to be left talking about music, instead of the issue. Maybe that is because you have been owned.

You don't know, man. I've dealt with people who wouldn't give a sh** about other people but themselves. Call it honed survival instincts. They don't tell you straightaway but they'll let you know by their manners or attitudes toward you. I, on the other hand, actually care about people in general, especially the closest to me.

You don't know me, pal. You're opining some wrong ideas about me on the basis of what I posted. I just see the world and the people the ways I can tell it.

- What you post is your thoughts, is there anythign more worthy to be judged on? One can not be mean, vile and violent one second and Ghandi the next. Or as Jesus pointed out "You can not serve two masters". You have a chioce to be either peace loving and work towards understanding, or you can act the way you have cportrayed yourself here. Either way you will be judged by those around you and here.

Nothing but a complete conjectural sh*t you're espousing above.

- Still no answer other than that? Man your concept is weak my friend, err, pal,err buddy.. How about this, if the above is conjecture, it is conjecture based on studies of the worlds greatest thinkers and philosophers. It has stood the test of time, and it describes people very well. Your lack of meaningful response underlines this.

Originally posted by Passer ByNemisis envaribly follows hubris my friend.

I ain't your friend. And it spelled nemesis.

[edit on 6/24/2005 by the_oleneo]

Actually the term is "is not". I figure you helped me with my spelling it is only fair I return the favour with yours.
Have a good one, and remember don't try to think, just accept party line,. Have fun my friend.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Passer By]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

- I am too old to listen to rap my friend. In my teens and yearly twenties I listened to Metal. Clearly I do know what I am talking about as you seem to be left talking about music, instead of the issue. Maybe that is because you have been owned.

I don't listen to music that much. I'm deaf (both ears). No one own me but I.

- What you post is your thoughts, is there anythign more worthy to be judged on? One can not be mean, vile and violent one second and Ghandi the next. Or as Jesus pointed out "You can not serve two masters". You have a chioce to be either peace loving and work towards understanding, or you can act the way you have cportrayed yourself here. Either way you will be judged by those around you and here.

Read what I said: I just see the world and the people the ways I can tell it. Don't like it? Take a flying hike.

- Still no answer other than that? Man your concept is weak my friend, err, pal,err buddy.. How about this, if the above is conjecture, it is conjecture based on studies of the worlds greatest thinkers and philosophers. It has stood the test of time, and it describes people very well. Your lack of meaningful response underlines this.

You're standing on a thin ice of intellectual failure and I might have an icepick on hand.
"Ain't" is a southern term for "am not" (or "are not"), originated from English-speaking African-American culture. By the way, I don't buy the party-line, just principles.

I just put you on ignore. I don't do intellectual-dysfunctional trolls.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ignored or not, you have been owned. You are a bully, and like all when confronted you took your ball and went home. Typical, predictible, and really proves my point about people being easily predictible.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Usage Note: Ain't has a long history of controversy. It first appeared in 1778, evolving from an earlier an't, which arose almost a century earlier as a contraction of are not and am not. In fact, ain't arose at the tail end of an era that saw the introduction of a number of our most common contractions, including don't and won't. But while don't and won't eventually became accepted at all levels of speech and writing, ain't was to receive a barrage of criticism in the 19th century for having no set sequence of words from which it can be contracted and for being a “vulgarism,” that is, a term used by the lower classes, although an't at least had been originally used by the upper classes as well. At the same time ain't's uses were multiplying to include has not, have not, and is not, by influence of forms like ha'n't and i'n't. It may be that these extended uses helped fuel the negative reaction. Whatever the case, criticism of ain't by usage commentators and teachers has not subsided, and the use of ain't is often regarded as a sign of ignorance. ·But despite all the attempts to ban it, ain't continues to enjoy extensive use in speech. Even educated and upper-class speakers see no substitute in folksy expressions such as Say it ain't so and You ain't seen nothin' yet. ·The stigmatization of ain't leaves us with no happy alternative for use in first-person questions. The widely used aren't I? though illogical, was found acceptable for use in speech by a majority of the Usage Panel in an earlier survey, but in writing there is no acceptable substitute for the stilted am I not?

dictionary.reference.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join