It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: who would you like to see as guest speaker?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
One must go back to the future.

Dr. Zahi Hawass.

i would like to see him to be honest, i think we might stand a chance. What i'll do, ill chat to SO and see if we can get a member vote going after the election to see who are the favourites. Ill draw up a list and get contacting then

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'd like to see Marilyn Manson. He'd be great. I'd bring back the old avatars for that dude!

In all seriousness, I'd like to see someone politically or scientifically oriented. A nobel winner, perhaps. Brian Greene would be great, I might be able to talk to him (I'm four blocks away). Some more libertarian/other non-dem, non-GOP parties would be good as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Let's see how about,,,,,,

Steven Greer, Linda Moulton Howe or Travis Walton?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I tried getting Alex Jones a few months ago (check DISC) and got the same automated emails. Iv sent the email about 10 times over the course fo a few months and didnt get any actual responce. Theres the media phone number that I even tried calling, but no one ever picked up when I called.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Peter Lance-- Investigative Reporter & Author of "1000 Years For Revenge: International Terrorism & The FBI" & "Cover Up: What the Government is Still Hiding About The War on Terror"

Michael Ruppert
www.fromthewilderness.com...

Joel Bakan-- Author of The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power
www.thecorporation.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Noam Chomsky
or
John Pilger

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
George W. Bush!

He's been called everything from idiot to evil genius here, and deserves equal time to clear his good name!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
I'd like to see Marilyn Manson. He'd be great. I'd bring back the old avatars for that dude!

that would be sweet, but would he come?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
im still waiting on afew replies back from e-mails ive sent of protential guest, still waiting back from Alex Jones, Ted Gunderson, Prophet Yahweh.

George Galloway press office did get back to me, but with these words;

"Aren't there enough real conspiraces!?"

But i replyed back to them with information about ATS, including a member size, traffic, etc

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I dunno, infinite, he's kinda busy being awesome in EUROPE instead of America (
) but I bet he'd have a few good things to say. He's an incredibly smart and intelligent man for someone in his position. (rocker)

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok this isn't really a interview for ATS but rather P@ATS, I was thinking of a short question based interview done by email for my local MP, I think it would be interesting for members to see the point of view of a British MP towards certain topics.

What does everyone think?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
Ok this isn't really a interview for ATS but rather P@ATS, I was thinking of a short question based interview done by email for my local MP, I think it would be interesting for members to see the point of view of a British MP towards certain topics.

What does everyone think?

good idea

i like it

[edit on 4-6-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I. Peter Henschel: Convar (director)
II. Michael Hayden : NSA
III. Richard Clarke

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The president of Galactic Union

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
How should someone go about interviewing an MP, writer or whoever
Is there a format or is it up too the individual?

As in what questions too ask who to ask and how to authentic things?

switchblade

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
George noorey would be great, he does the coast to coast a.m show and has handled everything from callers talking about their involvement in the government secret psychic programs, to vampires and werewolves, as well as a few calls from the man claiming to travel here from the future.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
right now...

prophet yahweh...

but i need help...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
What about asking Micheal Moore?

A few others ideas of mine:
- Dr Maccabee
- I'd love to talk with Robert O'Dean
- Jimmy Carter
- rather difficult to join personnally... MajGen Wilfred de Brouwer (Belgian UFOs lovers know well who he is)
- Prof Bougard (related to above) (he was a teacher of mine at some point!...)

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Micheal Moore would be excellent,
but he is probably too busy to get

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join