It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: who would you like to see as guest speaker?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
How about that man in your avatar, infinite? I think it'd be exceptional if we could get President Bush here. We could grill him with questions and even get exclusive-to-ATS "Bush-isms"!

I wonder how we'd go about doing so, though. It'd be tough, but it would really be a big boost to ATS if we could get some big political people here.

It'd push our competition (if we have any) to the dirt.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would have to say Alex Jones. I think it would be interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alias101
I would have to say Alex Jones. I think it would be interesting.

this is what i got from Jones

Thank you for your email and for your support. I appreciate all the news tips and comments that I receive and read them all.

Although I might not respond to you directly, rest assured we appeciate your input and will make good use of the information you sent us.

Thank you for all you do to help us fight the New World Order.

I have to wait to see if he gets back to me thou

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Good luck with Galloway. I sent three emails to Reg Keys' office enquiring about the Gordon Logan letter and didn't get one reply.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Good luck with Galloway. I sent three emails to Reg Keys' office enquiring about the Gordon Logan letter and didn't get one reply.

I do feel we stand a good chance of getting Galloway, atleast an interview, more publicity, the better for him

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
How about that man in your avatar, infinite? I think it'd be exceptional if we could get President Bush here. We could grill him with questions and even get exclusive-to-ATS "Bush-isms"!

Just picture it,
wonder what it would be like if we got Bush here
we would have a field day

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think a good idea would be to list the top topics that we want to raise, then look at whom is interview material within the topics.

edit: One idea that just hit me concerns members from the UK, this may not be all big and uber amazing but what about interviewing MP's?

[edit on 2-6-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Vegemite what is your sig about?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
it seems the top topic is Aliens&UFOs.

I would like to see Jones to be honest, it would prove to be interesting

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

One idea that just hit me concerns members from the UK, this may not be all big and uber amazing but what about interviewing MP's?

Would be interesting for P@ATS, UK section, but ATS as whole i wouldnt be too sure. Galloway is different thought when it comes to MPs seeings he was infront on the US senate

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I would nominate the following as interesting guest speakers:

1. Physisist Brian Greene
2. Bud Hopkins
3. Michio Kaku
4. Kevin Randle

Seeker

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dan Brown

I know his books are fiction, but it would be interesting to find out his thoughts on NWO, Illuminati, etc. Also, where he researched to get his information in his books, who know maybe ATS!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i know i would like to have jason Martell of xfacts.com and ancientx.com as a guest speaker.
i have heard him lecture on coasttocoastAM and other shows, and he has a lot of good points of views on a lot of things.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Zarqawi? We could ask him if he is dead, lost a leg, etc.

Nah seriously,
Douglas Farah, but he might be busy. Short version bio below (for the long version, click the link) :

"Since September 2004, Douglas Farah has been a consultant and freelance writer on terror finance and national security matters. For the previous nine months he worked as a senior fellow at the Consortium for the Study of Intelligence, studying armed groups and intelligence reform. For the two decades before that, he was a foreign correspondent and investigative reporter for the Washington Post and other publications, covering Latin America and West Africa."

Or Ozzy would be cool as suggested by Skadi.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Zarqawi? We could ask him if he is dead, lost a leg, etc.

LOL

that would be funny,

it seems Alex Jones is a wanted man on ATS

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well Rren beat me to my first choice (Michio Kaku).

Heres the people that I would like to see, apart from Michio Kaku:

Stephen Hawking
The Dalai Llama
John Kerry

I'd list more, but I'm noy going to.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Stephen Hawking, his name has been brought up before in the past i believe. Im not sure if we could get him, we may stand a chance, but im not sure, have to speak to SO about the chances of that

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Gorge W. Bush would be a good guest speaker.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I heard that Jim Morrison is alive and well on C2C. Maybe we could find out what he's been doing and maybe if the Doors are going to have a reunion like all the other 60 & 70s bands of late.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
One must go back to the future.

Dr. Zahi Hawass.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join