It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: who would you like to see as guest speaker?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The title is the question here at hand, who would you like to see as guest speaker at ATS? Mine would be Alex Jones, what would the overall majority like to see?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Prophet yahweh or Alex jones would be high on the priorities at the mo.

PS. Infinite, Great Avatar I just can't stop laughing.

link   
Hard question really....

Alex Jones is great but to political chaotic .... So I would pick David Icke because I am reading one of his books at the moment.

Necros "newbie from hell"

link   
Alex Jones was the first name that came to mind when I saw the thread title. Seems like there are a lot of widly divergent opinions about him on the boards. I take what he says with an appropriate grain of salt, but I do keep an eye on his sites. Would make for an interesting Q&A at least.

link   
Ozzy Ozbourne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if you cant get his unholiness to grace us with his presence, Id settle for Larry Warren.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'd kinda like to see John Seach, of www.volcanolive.com... fame.

Or maybe that Yahweh nutter..he'd be a hoot I think.

I'd like to see Bernard Kerrick, maybe get him to spill the beans about why he really didn't want the job.

Maybe the mother of the girl who was handcuffed in school, so we could attempt to discern her culpability in her daughter's behavioral problems...

Or that yahoo who's trying to ban kitchen knives...

Any one of those would prove interesting, to me at least...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, im TRYING to get Alex Jones at the moment, ive just e-mailed me from infowars. Hopefully he will get back, if not, i will contact the webmaster.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How about Michael Crichton. He has that book about global warming

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'd like this person interviewed. Lionel Fanthorpe;

Lionel Fanthorpe was born in England and has worked as a journalist and teacher. He is currently Director of Media Studies at Cardiff Academy and is a fully ordained Anglican Priest working part-time and unpaid for the Church in Wales. Lionel is President of ASSAP (The Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena) and is also the President of BUFORA (the British UFO Research Association). He's now a popular TV and Radio presenter and celebrity guest on chat shows. Lionel is also the author of over 250 books.

He is, in my opinion, someone very special and knowledgeable on just about any subject you can think of. If interested, u2u me and i will give you my name- you can mention me, he will know who I am and be willing to do it for us.(I'm fairly certain)

You wont be sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
For thoe interested in the New World Order and Illuminati, i could try and get someone from conspiracyarchive.com to drop in and be a guest speaker for us for the day. Ive spoken to them before, the webmaster gave me some advice about the illuminati, so they remember me. I know afew experts in the field about the illuminati aswell, could give them ago

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Prophet Yahweh might be coming to the Aliens & UFOs board to post a brief introduction and answer questions. Its 50/50 at the moment, have to wait on a reply, but as soon as i get the word, i will make an annoucement.

I have got word back from Alex Jones. Automated message guys, he may get in contact with me and he might not. But i will keep going after Jones for you guys

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Kevin D. Randle

Randle was among the first journalists to have the opportunity to review the files of the Air Force's UFO study, Project Blue Book when they were declassified in 1976.

Randle is considered one of the top UFO investigators and his research into the Roswell UFO crash helped bring that sighting into prominence. He has written more than fifteen books about UFOs including "A History of UFO Crashes," "Conspiracy of Silence," "Project Blue Book - Exposed," "Faces of the Visitors," "Spaceships of the Visitors," and the highly controversial "The Abduction Enigma" which offers some terrestrial explanations for the reports of alien abduction.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How about the new Pope whats his name.

Iv'e got a lot of questions about whats under the Vatican, pedophelia, Nuns Habits, Fatima , Our Lady of Guadalupe etc

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
How about the new Pope whats his name.

Iv'e got a lot of questions about whats under the Vatican, pedophelia, Nuns Habits, Fatima , Our Lady of Guadalupe etc

LOL

I dont think we can get the pope

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
bob dobbs
lyndon larouche
sherman skolnick

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I see alot of UFO people are wanted here at ATS, do you want any political figures to be guest at ATS?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

My vote is for theoretical physicist Michio Kaku.

Here's his website: www.mkaku.org...

Dr. Michio Kaku is the co-founder of String Field Theory, and is the author of international best-selling books such as Hyperspace, Visions, and Beyond Einstein.

Dr. Kaku also holds the Henry Semat Professorship in Theoretical Physics at the City University of New York.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Mark Felt (Deep Throat)

Bob Lazar

Alex Jones (although no real need for this, he has answered every single question you could possibly ask him on his websites).

Colin Powell

Sybil Edmonds (FBI 9-11 whistleblower)

George Galloway

David Ray Griffin

...many more...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

George Galloway

I could get him i think, to be honest, i think he would be interested in this sort of thing. Interesting, ill look into it

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join