It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Abominable Snowman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Bout 2 years ago there was a news item featuring a unidentified limb found in Russia/Siberia??? somewhere - it was suspected to be animal but no one was able to confirm what animal. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Heres a link to the almas. I think there are other BF type cryptids in Russia as well. Hope this helps

www.occultopedia.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I do remember something like this, and I did have a pick, but my picture folders are so badly organized that I cant find it, but ill have a quick look.

Though to me, it did look like a giant rabbit foot, really long and slender with those little pads that they have on the bottom, but I guess that a giant bunny foot would be prettty darn interesting also.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Not only a photograph but also an x-ray of the lower leg and foot. The picture of the hairy remains looked rather paw-like but the x-ray was another matter. The X-ray showed a very human looking foot and lower leg. I looked into this and tracked down the source, a Russian-English news report. It said the remains were going to be DNA tested but that was, what 2003? I have heard nothing.

Since then the new large unknown primate called "King Kongo" has appeared and droppings (mtDNA) link this animal with the chimps rather than gorillas. This, even though the creature is over 6 ft. tall and called the "lion eater" by the natives. There is a skull from what is believed to be this animal which looks very flat-faced for a large chimp, yet ungorilla-like. It has a sagital crest (if that means anything to you). The most interesting thing reported about King Kongo is that it walks upright.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
based on the picture in that link, are you sure it didn't lose a tit?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zickddot
based on the picture in that link, are you sure it didn't lose a tit?

top topics

join