It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious aircraft landed in Norway?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Guess who else is in Norway all the sudden…

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why is Rumsfeld in Norway?

The official program says that Rumsfeld, amongst other things are going to meet Norways Defence Minister.

Funny thing: He lands at the same airport as the mysterious airplane.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Spiff
Who knows...I doubt the guy would get a whole jet to himself.

I am not so sure about that. Did you notice the fine print?

Some officials have described al-Libbi (who is Libyan)as al-Qaida's No. 3 leader, after Osama bin Laden and Egyptian surgeon Ayman al-Zawahri.

Then within a week the Navy sends out an amphibious strike force. Who's undisclosed mission is to "detect and disrupt international terrorist organizations´in the Mediterranean. And the strike force will be "engaging in a variety of productive theater security cooperation exercises, events and operations … which are invaluable contributions to the international fight against terrorism,”.

Like I said before. Totally circumstancial right?

[edit on 7-6-2005 by makeitso]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It seems like no one can explain why the plane landed in Norway and what mission it was on. Rumsfeld,Pentagon and American Embassy in Norway say that they dont know anything about it.

I dont think we will find any answers to our questions.

Link to article in the newspaper aftenbladet(not translated):

web3.aftenbladet.no...

Helmutt can you translate?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Norway
It seems like no one can explain why the plane landed in Norway and what mission it was on. Rumsfeld,Pentagon and American Embassy in Norway say that they dont know anything about it.

I dont think we will find any answers to our questions.

Link to article in the newspaper aftenbladet(not translated):

web3.aftenbladet.no...

Helmutt can you translate?

It says they asked Rummy about the mysterious plane. He said he had no idea what this plane was about (like an italian soccerplayer: Who me?). He said he was very puzzled about it and asked the other americans present with him if they knew anything about this mysterious plane. They just shook their heads and said they were very puzzled too.

BTW, The danish media have started to talk about these mysterious planes too. They say that these planes have frequently landed on danish airports several times since 2001. Often these planes have had prisoners aboard on their way to Uzbekistan to be tortu... ehrm... I mean interrogated.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting, if there are any more clues to be found, I can most likely help. But then again, this story already seems to have a DEAD END so why further instigate it any more than it has been?

[edit on 8-6-2005 by 2Super7E123]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here's a little more about the plane, including someone who's flown it. Comments are back from 2003 however, but still interesting.

www.md80.net...

N822US MD-82 c/n 49139 ex-USAirways, manuf 1982

is reportedly flying for the US Marshals Service (deported aliens, convicts), based Alexandria LA, USA, in logoless Kyrgyz colours.

Romanian, was that plane ever off the N register ? Was it even in service for Kyrgyz out of Bishkek ?

Something here too, about Ferry Flights?

Btw:

Ferry Flight: A flight for the purpose of: returning an aircraft to base, delivering an aircraft from one location to another, or moving an aircraft to and from a maintenance base. They do not carry revenue passengers.

www.airliners.net...

Alameda Corp owns other planes too:

www.airliners.net...

Here's another:

www.aerotransport.org...

And some more:

www.aircraftone.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>