It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious aircraft landed in Norway?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Man, I hate to keep doin this, but this thing has got me goin here...can someone explain this to me? I'd post the site, but it might violate the T/C..

c/n 48066 PK-IME MD-82 Bouraq wanted by admin
c/n 49112 PK-IMD MD-82 Bouraq wanted by admin
c/n 49113 PK-IMC MD-82 Bouraq wanted by admin
c/n 49139 N822US MD-82 ex-US Marshals 12MAR05 in Bucharest, wanted by admin
c/n 49264 N14810 MD-82 Club Excellence Corp. wanted by member anlukjazz
c/n 49277 HB-INR MD-82 ex-Swiss wanted by member flieger
c/n 49634 N34838 MD-82 ex-Continental 17MAR05 in Istanbul, wanted by admin
c/n 49877 N977PG MD-82 ex-Allegro XA-TUP wanted by member flieger
c/n 49905 N905TA MD-82 ex-Finnair OH-LMW 31MAR05 in Tucson, scheduled for Aeropostal as YV-05C wanted by admin
c/n 53149 9A-CBE MD-83 Air Adriatic 17JAN05 in Helsinki, wanted by admin
c/n 53150 HB-IUH MD-82 ex-Swiss wanted by member flieger flying for Fly Air, Turkey as TC-FLO

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

If it is a charterplane it does not need a permit. But if it is a plane used by governments it need to apply beforhand,before landing says an official from the Norwegian statedepartment.

Well of course that what they are suppose to say. Now I dont think the Norweigian military would be in a rush to shoot down a passenger jet liner. Im sure that somewhere in your government, someone is allowing us to come and go as we please. And I'm sure they had a press release ready to go, in the event that it became public that they were allowing the flights.

Also, as our little research team has found, the planes records are confusing as hell to sort out. This thing is long gone, and we will never find out who or what was on board.

Dont take this as an insult to your government at all. Its just that since we are allies, I just think that they are allowing this. Plus, it probably isnt a regular thing. Is it?

An article from the newspaper Stavanger aftenblad says that mysterious american planes have landed on Sola airport 10 times the last two years. Regular? The American embassy are confronted with this and will look in to this case says an official from the Norwegian Statedepartment.

Link to the article in the newspaper Stavanger Aftenblad(not translated): web3.aftenbladet.no...

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Northern Norway]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Hellmutt....your quote made me laugh out loud.

Yeah it was funny, wasn´t it? It´s always a pleasure to make people laugh. I´m sure you can find even more funny stuff in that article. I might have missed a few good ones.

Velkommen til ATS, Northern Norway. Du er nordfra eller? Alltid hyggelig å møte andre nordmenn enn meg her på ATS. Det er flere enn oss, vet jeg...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Hellmutt....your quote made me laugh out loud.

Yeah it was funny, wasn´t it? It´s always a pleasure to make people laugh. I´m sure you can find even more funny stuff in that article. I might have missed a few good ones.

Velkommen til ATS, Northern Norway. Du er nordfra eller? Alltid hyggelig å møte andre nordmenn enn meg her på ATS. Det er flere enn oss, vet jeg...

Takk for det,hyggelig! Jepp er nordfra, men holder til i Oslo. Bare tilfeldig at jeg fant dette forumet. Bra at det er flere av oss. Engelsken min er vel ikke helt god men..Uvant å skrive på engelsk.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
helmut-- dont take that the wrong way. I did read most of it. pretty scary stuff. It was just the part with guy tellin that stuff. Struck me as ironic, thats all.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Norway
Link to the article in the newspaper Stavanger Aftenblad(not translated): web3.aftenbladet.no...

That norwegian article in Stavanger Aftenblad
Ifølge New York Times blir flere av flyene benyttet til frakt av terrormistenkte over store deler av verden. Disse skal enten i fengsel eller til forhør.

Translation:
According to the New York Times, many of these planes are used for the transporting of suspected terrorists to most parts of the world. These (suspects) are going to prisons or interrogations.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
No problems, spliff4020.

And that norwegian there was no cussing at other members or signal for Jihad or anything
. I simply asked him if he was from the northern parts of Norway, but that was pretty obvious wasn´t it? And I told him he was not the only norwegian on this board.

u2u me anytime, Northern Norway. If you need any help or advice I´ll be happy to assist
. Most people here don´t know norwegian, so we´ll stick to english from now on.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
No problems, spliff4020.

And that norwegian there was no cussing at other members or signal for Jihad or anything
. I simply asked him if he was from the northern parts of Norway, but that was pretty obvious wasn´t it? And I told him he was not the only norwegian on this board.

u2u me anytime, Northern Norway. If you need any help or advice I´ll be happy to assist
. Most people here don´t know norwegian, so we´ll stick to english from now on.

Thank you Helmutt! English it will be

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Looks like there are others interested in that New York Times article too...

If Not Mystery Jets...

Then at least mystery turboprops.

The New York Times has a big story on the CIA's air proprietaries, the new-old network of anonymous charter airlines that provide spook transport with deniability (at least until those pesky journalists get at them).

Click the link to read the whole thing...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have a few questions if i could. Is the plane in question masquerading as a Turkish Airline Aircraft or is it infact a Turkish Airline Plane?
Also i was looking at some of the pictures provided in one of the links and came across a strange comment by the guy who took the photo.

I took this planes photos 2 weeks ago.But the colour was Us Air colours.Today this plane is flighting for KTHY.Some body said me this colours is an African Airlines colours??? I don't know really but is very interesting...

Link to photo and comment

So does this mean tha the US Justice Department is using multiple Airline liveries as cover for these flights?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, maybe Im wrong but thats what I got from it. It seems like our government needs special permission to land their planes, but private companies do not. Therefor, use a private company to ferry terror suspects and they will never know.....untill now....this is gonna get good..

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that this gets barely any attention, yet "prophet yahweh has 40 some-odd pages....

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

spliff4020
I find it hard to believe that this gets barely any attention, yet "prophet yahweh has 40 some-odd pages....
Spiff, I agree with you about the Profit thing. What a waste of time.

As for me....
IF I closely read the NY Times article Helmutt provided and noticed names like Areo listed as the prime C.EYE.A. aircraft line.

IF Spiff and I independantly found references to Jetran International linked to the plane in question.

IF I then did a search of Jetran International, I MAY have noticed that they purchased aircraft from Areo in late 2004. www.jetphotos.net...

IF I look up the Owners of Jetran International

theairlinenews.com...
San Antonio businessman Doug Jaffe and Houston oilman Oscar Wyatt Jr. have teamed to buy 90 jets US Airways took out of operation in the wake of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. Jaffe's and Wyatt's newly formed Jetran International Ltd. will lease or sell the planes to overseas airlines.

IF I do just a little bit research ...... on both owners I may quickly form an idea of what Jetran is about.

IF I put together the NY Times info, the Jetran info, and the Jetran owners background info, the Jetran International, (DOJ), MD-82, N822US, missing 3/13/05 info, and believe the image that the photographer sent me is real, it MAY seem to validate both the original post news article by Norway, and the NY Times article at the same time.

I MAY come to the conclusion that indeed in all probablility there were international prisoners on N822US in Norway that day.

That MAY be enough for me. I MAY be afraid to research deeper, or I MAY agree on how/why the prisoners are being transported.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by makeitso]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I believe this is the location of the company, based on the address. However, other searches reveal no information on an Alameda Corp. in San Antonio.

TerraServer

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Translation:
According to the New York Times, many of these planes are used for the transporting of suspected terrorists to most parts of the world. These (suspects) are going to prisons or interrogations.
Helmutt

This thread is the most interesting one I have read since joining ATS. It is very exciting for me to be able to learn so much so quickly about such a 'secret' operation. I tip my hat to you all, and thank you for your detective prowess, Sherlock Holmes himself, were he real, would be impressed. So, my first thought is related to the post I pasted. What is the international legal ruling regarding secretly moving 'suspected' terrorists from one country to another? The mere concept is enough to make me cringe. How can that be legal? Have these 'suspects' no rights? I have always known that there are exceptional cases where rules are bent, but this seems more like a total disregard if indeed the passengers were mere suspects. That sets a bad precedent, and if true it is no wonder they tried to keep it on the down low. I wonder if satellite images might have captured the plane as it left Norway, or somewhere en route. I want to know where it went, and what the big secret is.
Kudo's, bravo, and dankje wel, all.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is a great thread and I'd like to see it get more publicity. This is a true find, great work by everyone here digging to uncover what may be a huge coverup that started as a seemingly harmless article.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Now this is why i truly joined ATS. Excellent Thread Northern Norway and All the Great informists of this thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Just a shot in the dark here. Totally circumstancial, but I thought I would put it here for peer review. Perhaps this is who the mystery plane had on it?

Pakistan Says Al-Qaida Suspect Al-Libbi Handed Over to the United States

Published: Jun 6, 2005
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) - Pakistan has handed over to the United States senior al-Qaida suspect Abu Farraj al-Libbi, who was wanted for two assassination attempts against President Gen. Pervez Musharraf, an official said Monday.

An intelligence official said al-Libbi was whisked out of Pakistan with U.S. officials aboard an airplane "a few days ago." The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the clandestine nature of his job, did not know where al-Libbi was taken.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Who knows...I doubt the guy would get a whole jet to himself. I like the web we have weaved here though. Its pretty much perfect. It may piss off the world, but it works...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Guess who else is in Norway all the sudden…

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why is Rumsfeld in Norway?

The official program says that Rumsfeld, amongst other things are going to meet Norways Defence Minister.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join