It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Brazil can detect UFO's, So can the U.S.!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Well then, after the US exclaims UFOs are and we are planted, what would you truly swear too next time you swore an Oath with hand on Bible?.. that's just starters.

Dallas

Thats something everyone will have to deal with in their own way.

Just because Earth is being visited doesn't automatically mean that we've been planted here.

We just don't have those answers yet, at least I don't!

By the way Religion didn't come crumbling down when it was proven that the Earth wasn't the center of the universe, I suspect Religion can survive a few more truths as well.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
and as far as I know, it was NORAD who contacted brasil about a ufo that was coming down.

sorry , can't recall where I read it...was probably ATS

I believe it was a story about the brasil ufo and in the story it mentioned the NORAD contact.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
and as far as I know, it was NORAD who contacted brasil about a ufo that was coming down.

sorry , can't recall where I read it...was probably ATS

I believe it was a story about the brasil ufo and in the story it mentioned the NORAD contact.

You might be thinking of the NOAA satellites registering a UFO over South America in 1995.

However, Brazil has its own history with UFO's , completely independent of the U.S., and is quite capable of detecting UFO's on its own, that’s the point I’m making in this thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Starting at 05:49 in the Jerry Pippen interview with A.J. Gevaerd (CBU/ Editor UFO Magazine - www.ufo.com.br) , A. J. confirms the Brazilian Air Force(FAB) has a registration process for documenting detection of UFO's , and has these records dating back to 1954.

www.jerrypippin.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
found it ;

www.mufor.org...

[Brazil's UFO Magazine claims that the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) tracked the UFO late Friday night, January 19, and alerted Brazil's CINDACTA that it was coming down somewhere in southern Minas Gerais.]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Toasted thanks for that link!

I think when we have more information , it will be shown that the U.S. is very much involved in tracking UFO's , and sharing information with other governments, contrary to the U.S. Military's persistent public denials to that claim.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
shaman,

hate 2 burst your bubble bud...

but it ain't about "sharing info" in the way decent people think about it.

the usa is the 10 ton gorrilla on ufos' on the planet...we have more fake front outposts tracking these things, than you could possibly imagine.

hmmmm how can I explain this....ok , just imagine, we [ the usa ] is al capone , and we got our eye on all the alcohol[ ufos' ] in chicago [ the planet ] and we don't want any of it falling into anyones hands that we don't like...cuz we want all the profits [ technology ] for ourselves...

eh ?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
United States - owns EBE/UFO business in Brazil. How USA came to get that respect is the real question. Not too many years ago Regan would'"nt deal with Brazil while they were cutting down a huge portion of their Rain Forests.

Perhap's that has something to do with so much UFO/EBE activity in Brazil over the last 24 years?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Between the U.S. with NORAD, and the atmospheric tracking in Australia, almost anything coming into the air is seen, almost.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Well said however, look at the the whole picture and visualize the implications of the free world without religious laws - ?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Agreed Varghinia 1996, I heard then it was NORAD that tracked the object and lately I read it may have almost shot and downed immediately by U.S. Inceptors. But managed a controlled desent to Varghinia, Brazil.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What are the odds of a UFO going to brazil, its a long shot considering that there are loads of countries around the world. Each country should have its own set of them. Why do the government keep hiding things?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
shaman,

hate 2 burst your bubble bud...

but it ain't about "sharing info" in the way decent people think about it.

the usa is the 10 ton gorrilla on ufos' on the planet...we have more fake front outposts tracking these things, than you could possibly imagine.

hmmmm how can I explain this....ok , just imagine, we [ the usa ] is al capone , and we got our eye on all the alcohol[ ufos' ] in chicago [ the planet ] and we don't want any of it falling into anyones hands that we don't like...cuz we want all the profits [ technology ] for ourselves...

eh ?

LOL! Yeah I don't think I really thought that statement out !

What I meant was the U.S. most likely has some type agreements with other nations to cooperate in some ways with them , on the UFO/ETV/EBE matters, that we simply have no knowledge of yet.

Maybe they will be forced out of the closet at some point.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
SIVAM is being cited as one of the " Success Stories of the U.S. International Affairs Budget ."

Group Claims Investing Abroad Helps U.S. Interests

Monday, October 10, 2005

Washington, D.C. - Scripps Howard Foundation Wire - infoZine - The Center for Global Engagement, a new U.S. government group, recognized 12 success stories of American investments abroad at a news conference Thursday.

The business and organizations have been working in projects all over the world, with the support of U.S. international affairs budget. They support the idea that investing abroad helps to increase U.S. national security, improves the U.S. economy and strengthens democracies and humanitarian values.

< snip >

U.S. investment in the Amazon forest was one of the program the center pointed out. The American company Raytheon worked to create and operate a system that monitors the Amazon area in Brazil to help the government know what is happening there.

Raytheon won an international competition and was selected by the Brazilian government to run a system called Sivam, which includes satellites, network systems and sensors.

The effort employs more than a thousand Americans, said Mathew G. Gilligan, a Raytheon vice president and Sivam program manager. Brazil was given loans of more than $1 billion by the Export/Import Bank, which is funded by the U.S. international affairs budget, for the project.

What is happening in the Amazon that our government needs to know about ? Oh yeah ... UFOs ...

News Story Here.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join