It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Birth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I have had one failed attempt at this post, so apologies if it appears again.

I have a recollection of actually being born, more so, i recall a dream that i had, PRIOR to my birth.

In the dream, I'm placed (as a new born child), into what looks like a mining trolley, the trolley is covered in what appears to be coloured glass, or precious stones. After I'm in the "trolley", a lid is placed on it, I hear a click of a lever and then the trolley goes on a run like in a mine shaft. I feel the bumps in my stomach. The next thing, I'm in the delivery room and I remember looking at the walls. I have no further recollections.

I DO believe in the afterlife, but this maybe as a result of my experiences.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thats a intresting post Monkfish and iam sure some of the members here that undertand Paranormal dreams sould be able to shed some light on the subject. thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I peed on my mom when i was born. I remember that quite clearly.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
hah, kind of a mood breaker.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I had a dream before I was born. I'm quite certain I did. I remember it clearly too and I've been recalling it since I was about 3. I was standing on a staircase and surrounding it was fire. There was someone sitting on a throne on top the stairs, and thats all I remember,.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It is really difficult to believe that you actually remember birth.
If you never watched TV or a movie, and knew nothing of conception, pregnancy, and birthing, then it would be much more believeable, but since your mind has been influenced by cultural images, then very likely your dream of birth is simply your subconcious trying to relate to some things your concious has seen in waking life.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkfish
I have had one failed attempt at this post, so apologies if it appears again.

I have a recollection of actually being born, more so, i recall a dream that i had, PRIOR to my birth.

In the dream, I'm placed (as a new born child), into what looks like a mining trolley, the trolley is covered in what appears to be coloured glass, or precious stones. After I'm in the "trolley", a lid is placed on it, I hear a click of a lever and then the trolley goes on a run like in a mine shaft. I feel the bumps in my stomach. The next thing, I'm in the delivery room and I remember looking at the walls. I have no further recollections.

I DO believe in the afterlife, but this maybe as a result of my experiences.

Any thoughts?

Its actually past life experience intruding on present time so in, more than likely your last life, you died at birth and given an elaborate fueral. I might be wrong on the funeral and death bit but I am certain that it is past life experience intruding on present time

[edit on 10-6-2005 by speight89]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
That's pretty interesting and amazing if true, because it just shows there is something before birth (previous lives?) or else this dream wouldn't be possible because you wouldn't even know that a stair case or a mine cart thing existed in the first place, you would have no knowledge of anything. But that is really cool, i can't even remember a year ago.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flekin

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do new born babies have the necessary peeing capacity? I would have thought that such an event occurs upon consuming nourishment for the first time. I should research this.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Legalizer, that's a very good point and one I have thought of. However, it really is that vivid, as vivid as say my first day at school.

I have another very strong memory of being with an old gentleman, in an elaborate garden near to where I was brought up, the thing is when I told my Grandmother, she was left open jawed, apparently the garden was there when she was a child and visited there, this would have been in about 1910 - 1915, I'm currently 34. I described it to her in very good detail, which is still with me.

I'm convinced now that I have been here before and I'm considering regressive hypnosis, but to be honest, I'm reluctant to as I might open a can of worms that I don't want to. I also have recollections of bizarre periods in time, which I can't say are as strong as my two previously mentioned.

I believe that we are on a life cycle and that each time we are renewed we get chance to improve our innerself, consequently I try my best to treat others as I would treat myself and to a large degree it give me a warm satisfaction.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
My daughter is an artist. She has been drawing since she was very young. When she was four years old she drew this picture of a circle of people holding hands and dancing around a person in the center (there were also other things in the pic - but this will suffice for explaining what happened next). And she brought it to me like she always did. I learned with my first child - never try to guess what something is because if you're wrong you'll hurt their feelings! LOL So I asked her, as I always did, to tell me about this picture.

She tells me that is where she lived before she came to my house. That was her in the middle of the circle. And those were the people who took care of her and brought her to my house. Then she tells me about a little boy that was there with her who went to his house before she came to her house. She said the people took him to a grey house. His name was Michael.

She was four years old.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ironic that no one here is giving ANY plausability that it may have been, oh, I don't know ........ A DREAM MAYBE!!!!

Yes, I come of as very crass with this, but jeez, seems every day there is someone on here recanting their dream of whatever, but ONLY in light that what they dreamed REALLY happened.

Hell I dream I can fly, that mean I have hidden wings?
Because I can lucid dream (mine is usually flying), does that mean I could really do it?
I dream I can breathe underwater, that mean I have gills?
I dream I'm the richest man in the world, yet I am still broke as hell.

Many of you need to remember that a dream, is just a dream.

Misfit

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I agree with Misfit and legalizer. I have had many vivid dreams, does that mean they have happened or will happen? I do not think this is a basis for reality.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah I agree, I mean I have dreams every night, and they are very vivid and lucid ones, but I know very well I'm just dreaming.

I mean I can walk, around, talk, and know I'm dreaming as I'm in the dream, but I still know it's just me just dreaming, just seeing pictures from my subconcious.

As for remembering your birth, I don't think you did, you could have imagined it. As a newborn baby, you really don't have the mind capacity to even understand or be self-aware of your existance, let alone remember anything. Also, you wouldn't be able to dream before your born, mabye a 2-3 years later?

I do remember being 1 though, and dreaming back then. I remember living and thinking about things before I could even speak. I doubt anybody could remember anything before that though.

I have a lot of places in my memory like I have been there before and have huge sigificance, I think this is can just be attributed to me having a long-term memory, so places I see for the very first time as a baby seem so special, and I remember them in a weird hazy light.

Anyways, I think you should just remember dreams are dreams. Many people dream all the time, but don't go into them, they realize it's just them dreaming.

As for past lives, and prophetic messages and stuff, I mean it's possible because anything is, but you have to remember by beliving in it all your doing is brining your self an inch closer to insanity, because you have no basis to base it off.

Belive in the possibility of everything and anything, but don't actually belive in it. I think this is good advice.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Woah, before you skeptics start forum bashing. If you have nothing constructive to say fine, what I am trying to establish is what peoples experiences are.

I hate seeing arbitrary sarcastic responses to some posts. If you don't agree with someones point of view, who on earth are you to attempt to change that. Stick to your Area 51 conspiracies.

Dreams are nothing other than dreams, but the impact of them is something I think can alter people, hence why I question the whole recycled soul theory.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You guys take dreams way to seriously.

or maybe you dont take em' seriously enough? i dont know. i think everyone should take some advice from freud and pay a bit of attention to their dreams. fine, recognize them as dreams, but in some shape or form of thought, they were your cognative 'here & now.' That is real on some level no? I think studying dreams can be intriguing.

edit: and when you break it down, the 'here & now' are the only testaments to reality we actually have.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by lost]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
or maybe you dont take em' seriously enough? i dont know. i think everyone should take some advice from freud and pay a bit of attention to their dreams.

Just want to say I commend your "open mind". That maybe they are just dreams, maybe they are more.

Attitudes such as this tend to lead to positive results.

Maybe you should change your nik, as you don't sound too "lost", heh.

Misfit

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
About birth: I remember clearly my first dream, it was a kind of detailed image, when I was about 6 years old.
In this image, I am a white shining baby laid on a black table and attended by black figures in a room full of machinery. There is no reason why, at that age, in the middle of the day, while walking from one building to the next, I should have had this vivid image projected into my mind.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Originally posted by Flekin

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do new born babies have the necessary peeing capacity? I would have thought that such an event occurs upon consuming nourishment for the first time. I should research this.

the amniotic fluid IS urine, and believe me, the plumbing works from day 1

however, any student of the human brain will tell you long term memory just isn't there at birth....can there be exceptions ? sure....it just would be really unusual.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

by Misfit: Just want to say I commend your "open mind". That maybe they are just dreams, maybe they are more.

Attitudes such as this tend to lead to positive results.

Maybe you should change your nik, as you don't sound too "lost", heh.

Im glad you can see where Im coming from. Our subconsious thoughts (mine atleast) leave ambiguous imprints on our minds and I cant help but wonder if there is some sort of web they weave. Could be telling?

About the nik, ah well, it may or may not be misleading, but I guess I wanted to avoid my posts developing some sort of expectations within other readers. Fact is, I dont exactly follow any 'camp' or party line, but can sympathise with many of them. Maybe its my own way of rationalizing anything I say that comes off 'hypocritical'. Im debunking my opinion from the get go, but yeah - its silly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join