It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

should Isreal take out the nuke program in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Should the Isreal IDF and Mossad take out the nuke threat in Iran? I don't think the US want's to get involved with having to babysit all of these rouge countries.I think the US is to preoccupied on North Korea, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by finnman68]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by finnman68
Should the Isreal IDF and Mossad take out the nuke threat in Iran? I don't think the US want's to get involved with having to babysit all of these rouge countries.I think the US is to preoccupied on North Korea, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by finnman68]

Trust me the only thing they can do for sure is to escalate the situation out of control and maybe into a total destructive war
something I am sure neither of us want as we have paid the Arabs/Muslim the ultimate gift! this would give them what they have been wanting for centuries. Destruction of Israel and Persia.

Trust me good smart loving people live in Iran who if cornered could be very very dangerous. NB. I do not mean to threaten any one by any means!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Dear all,

I have to say that for the first time in several years I am actually scared by what I can see happening in the near future in the Middle East

We are coming to a cross-roads and the only thing keeping us from potential nuclear war is the control and restraint of the ruling administrations in Israel and America.

Please excuse me but this does not make me feel secure.

I live in Scotland (for those in America, Scotland is not a city in England. It is a country in its own right to the North of England) and yet I am still concerned with the situation as it stands.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
yeah the real question is could israel do anything about it if they wanted to?

Depending on who you ask the answer will vary, but IMO they cannot survive the political fall out and possible all out attack it would cause. Even with US support.... So let's hope they don't try it as seeing more bled shed is a loss for everyone not just one side or the other.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i dont think Israel do want to resort to military action against Iran. It would suck the whole area into complete chaos. Islamic terrorists will have a field day with new recurits signing up 24/7, Russia will probably join in and back Iran and America will get sucked into it. It would result in a huge war, potential world war III is you ask me

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
Dear all,

I have to say that for the first time in several years I am actually scared by what I can see happening in the near future in the Middle East

We are coming to a cross-roads and the only thing keeping us from potential nuclear war is the control and restraint of the ruling administrations in Israel and America.

Please excuse me but this does not make me feel secure.

I live in Scotland (for those in America, Scotland is not a city in England. It is a country in its own right to the North of England) and yet I am still concerned with the situation as it stands.

Cheers

BHR

I too share your concern. I have been quietly watching and documenting the many events that are taking us by the hand down the path of "GREAT CHANGE". Personally, I carry a feeling of "the calm before the storm" around and have so for the past 7 years.

I have a question for you. Do you find it a coincidence that the current state of the world & humanity coincides with the "2012-2013" prophesies/warnings. How about the Papal prophesies by "Saint Malachy" etc.. everything seems to be pointing to 2012-2013.

It's hard not to look at the "big picture" and see things aren’t looking good. It brings this thought to mind... I recently read an article on cnn.com that was talking about the "urgency" to get back to the moon and go to mars. What I got out of the article was a "humanity needs to get off this planet and into space before it's too late" mentality.

Can you feel the "calm before the storm"?

Peace

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Serum39]

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
I recently read an article on cnn.com that was talking about the "urgency" to get back to the moon and go to mars. What I got out of the article was a "humanity needs to get off this planet and into space before it's too late" mentality.

please please please for the sake of humanity can they hurry up with this and put bush and blair on the 1st available trip to mars

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Arnold,

You might want to practice a bit more with the "quote" function.

Cheers

BHR

top topics

join