It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the center of UFO-land!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'm from Kingamn ,Az. in the middle of ufo country. Seen alot...learned alittle. Thought I'd say HEY!!!. As you can see I'm a newbie here so I hope to get to know some of you over time. I'm looking for answers to questions that plaque me... or maybe I'm looking for questions to the answers I have found. Not sure yet. Either way I hope to meet others that are as open and intuitive. By the way... I grew up in Las Vegas (from 1963 on) and saw plenty in the 30+ years That I lived there and some that I shouldn't have.(Don't ask...I'd have to kill ya!)...LOL kidding. I hope to find others that Like adventure on the REAL level as I found something in the hills north of here that The BLM and I will have to remedy(Gov stuff) that is not supposed to be there. I'll have to relocate it and photo it( which I will post here when the time comes.. Then I'll need a couple of witnesses to observe with us (for safety). I'm not being mysterious or trying to get attention. I just can't afford the out of line fuel prices right now. When I get to know some of you I will share... so if you live in the area.... let me know pm or what ever they do here. .... Gettin' too long here...bye!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hi synyster69,

In the terms of the internet we are next door neighboors....

I am in Utah......another HOTBED of strange sky activity!

Welcome to the ATS boards!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Thanks RiverGoddess glad to get to meet someone in here... The reason you are seeing ufos there is because Area 51, as well as a nuke waste sight were moved to south central utah in the late1980's and early 1990's. A-51 is mostly for new design air flight testing now... with some et-ship test flights still being done. You are at the north end of the" fun zone." For some reason ,according to a B.L.M. official I know, the Nelson nevada..Searchlight nevada areas( half way between here and Vegas) are the new hot spots. He hasn't enlightened me as to his reasons that he said that other than there are alot of reports. He knows more than he lets on... could be he saw,(on the ground), or found something to make him think that way. As of now I'm just trying to find the reason for what I found in the hills north of here and get with him.. then I'll talk to him more.by the way ..My wife is from Ogden. Sorry for the long wind!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, well seems you are realy going to fit in around here, check out our ufo forums, im sure you will feel at home

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hello Synystr!

Welcome to ATS. Glad to meet you; hope you enjoy your time here.

BTW: I spent a year in Kingman, one weekend...LOL It was Hot,Hot,Hot!
(august); thought I saw a UFO but it may have just been heatstroke!.

top topics

join