It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world as we know could change in the comming months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Star wars episode 3,war of the worlds,mexico military ufo acknowledement,brazil ufo disclosure,yahweh , abc,msn and cbs airing ufo serials in sept,discovery channel's alien planet,national geographic Et.Common guys someting is going on.I just hope it is total disclosure and no NWO # or second comming stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think from ANY given point in time, one could most definitively say.......
"The world as we know it could change in the coming months".
You might want to GET a tad more specific.

.......................just sayin

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I think from ANY given point in time, one could most definitively say.......
"The world as we know it could change in the coming months".
You might want to GET a tad more specific.

.......................just sayin

Thats defintly true...Geez in a few months it'll be the Fall Season, and?

Well I asumed what you mean is that in the next few months some Extra Ordinary event or Alien Beings shall expose themselves and enlighten Humans to look at the Universe in a diffrent view.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
And hopefully some increased technological movements towards space and.."Communiticating with alien life" Who knows, it could be the next big Trend. -Get your alien hunting license today!!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Star War episode 3?????

But I agree the world is changing. I feel it eveyday, it's kind of like living in the future. 15 years ago things were so different and to be honest, things worked better, people felt more content, people felt safer and people had less debt. Which brings me to my point, if there ever was a NWO (which I doubt), it would already be controlling us all. Rothschilds family already had a stanglehold over most global money matters as early the 17th century, so you can be sure they would have increased their wealth and hold over the years.

The whole NWO is just too hard to swallow, it justs smacks of paranoia. The best way to control people is fear, frighten the masses and you have control. The internet has introduced people to exotic and ungodly societies, that to be honest are just archaic ceremonies, created when people still burned witches and poured tar on people as a defence. Honestly, FEMA, Masonic lodges such as Bohemian Grove, The Tavistock Institute, FBI, MI5, CIA blah blah blah are all there for a task other than concealing aliens and summoning the devil.

The internet, I would say (ahead of the television) is the best way of spreading fear and evil. Look at most of the people on these boards, they get more paranoid every time they visit here.

The reason why I feel the change, is because of beliefs. The Catholic church has over the last 80/90 years has suddenly found out that it needs to apologize for nearly 2000 years of really ugly oppression, the Islamic faith has been manipulated by some thugs who albeit are very clever, are ultimately just the same as most of the real scum bags we hear about eveyday in our own countries. Tragically, I think that genuine Muslims and Christians are being tested be their own faiths, because of these loons, now and in the past, who used it for their own gain.

The age of Aquarius is upon us, nah, just the age of reason. Good prevails, it always does in the end. We're all humans (not aliens), even the bad guys possess human nature.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Monkfish]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Warthog, I know this probably has been said enough times, but your threads are often useless to meaningless. Just saying, a lot of ppl probably already have you on ignore as we speak, and... well, it's just my view, but shape up man. I just think you're clogging the forum with inaccurate to meaningless threads.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
That's a pretty interesting view Monkfish, I agree that a NWO taking over would have happened now, but you almost seem anti-future. While we may get in debt, we're edvancing restlessly, the internet has brought a lot of open mindedness, and things are changing for the better in my opinion. Everyday it seems that less and less people are staying part of the mainstream religions, I can't dictate wether that's a good or bad thing, but I haven't seen anyone get hurt from it yet. (Nothing about satanists etc. killing virgins in the news atleast). I guess my view comes from being part of the new Generations, as where you come off as accustomed to the old fashioned lifestyle.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I Think this Thread was taken a little over the head. UFO movies have sold crazy sense the 50's, UFO abuctees have been telling their story crazy sense the 50's, and UFO documentries have haunted us all sense the invention of cable, but this Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins) case is a little over the edge.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Now that I think of it buddy, The Discovery Channel, And National Geographic are both broadcasting shows of aliens planets, are these two Cable Networks battleing for ratings, or could they be softing the blow to information that the masses may not be prepared for

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Anicrow, good point, I might have come across as being quite skeptical about the future. I'm not really, just, people basically share a similar ethos to how we treat others. Occasionally you get a nutter, who if he wants to spread fear, only has to either post something on the internet (Al Zarqawi, best example), or perform an activity (murder, kidnap, rape etc 911 is an example) and then it gets spread, most times, round the world, in a matter of minutes.

Nice to see someone with an understanding like yours.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Monkfish]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've been pretty deep into Satanism and it's nothing to fear, they are definitly not child killers or what ever, they are open minded spiritual people that believe in truth.

check www.joyofsatan.com... what Satanism is about.

Sure there have been plenty of Psycho's that claimed Satan made them do it, but some even claim god told them to do it, that's actually the majority since Christians ARE the majority.

NWO is real, but it might have been blown out of proportions.

I definitly have a feeling that this year might have an unexpected event, possibly as important as the moon landing.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There are a TON of factors contributing to this feel of rise to some sort of a climax. I also feel something is going to happen.

Not to live your life diffrently or anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I've been pretty deep into Satanism and it's nothing to fear, they are definitly not child killers or what ever, they are open minded spiritual people that believe in truth.

check www.joyofsatan.com... what Satanism is about.

Sure there have been plenty of Psycho's that claimed Satan made them do it, but some even claim god told them to do it, that's actually the majority since Christians ARE the majority.

NWO is real, but it might have been blown out of proportions.

I definitly have a feeling that this year might have an unexpected event, possibly as important as the moon landing.

Though, as far as I've understood, there are "nice" and "bad" satanists. Some claim to be "bad"(deterioration of other individuals spirits etc), but I doubt most make up for it though.

EDIT: About the topic, I think that Brazil is our best bet this far.
Also edited for spelling mistakes.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Phood]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Times change. For everything else, there's Mastercard.

Seeing as, by a general concensus, there's no real meat to the thread, it's being closed. There are plenty of threads about mexican UFOs, brazilian discoluosure, yahweh, alien interests, and something happening. Feel free to discuss them all there.

Oh, and great post monkfish.

new topics

top topics

join