It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Instalations in Montana.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I looked around and except for an old thread I am unable to find this information. Any other ATS's here know of any faciliates in montana. I know of the public ones malstrom,etc,etc. I am looking for the less well known ones. I have lived here all my life and I have constantly heard rumors of a secret base/silo in the bob marshall wilderness. Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It's not in the Bob Marshall Wilderness. It's across the valley in the Mission Mtns.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
It's not in the Bob Marshall Wilderness. It's across the valley in the Mission Mtns.

Hmm..Very interesting. Is it a base or silo though?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm actually a little surprised I haven't heard a lot about installations in Montana, as it is a very isolated location.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I got an email today that talked about wyoming and montana being a hotbed for alien activity (draco's or whatever they call themselves) as well as having some pretty major military instalations that are more so in the black then area 51.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I believe that the only MX Peacekeeper missiles in service are located around Malstrom AFB, 50 in total and they are scheduled for de-commission.

I recall reading a thread in a different forum where 2 guys were out hunting in Montana, literally in the middle of nowhere when they saw an Air Force pickup driving along a deserted forest road. It stopped a short ways down the trail at a chain link fence so the hunters went to take a closer look. There beyond the fence was an entranceway leading underground and what was obviously a missile silo.

Kind of weird and cool at the same time to think that a small team of guys were a hundred feet under the ground in the middle of a forest, which itself was in the middle of nowhere maintaining an ICBM.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i live near bobmarshal and mission all have to take a look

top topics

join