It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens created the bible...???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hi, I was wondering if aliens created the bible. In the bible, if Im not mistaken (Im not very religious), they always say how there are no unknown life forms in the universe, and there obviously are. I have heard about aliens claiming to have created Jesus. Also, with the 2012 theorys, I heard about either god stops us from WW3 or the aliens do. Could it be possible that the aliens take the good people to another planet to re-colinize or take them to the 6th demension? It sounds weard, but it is just a thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Mortal Men wrote the Bible. The mixed old religious traditions with new ones.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't think that aliens had a part in actually writing the bible....though I have heard alot of dispute about Jesus being an aline. I've often thought about what you said as well, though. What if this entire religion was created by aliens from another planet based on their religion?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm sure Mortal men wrote the bible, but the thought of a god, and the morals used in it, could be derpived from aliens. Bright holy light and an all-knowing being? Back then it could of been seen as a God. the most likely thing is, they came to help our plannet develope with their morals, and to teach us that there is a right and a wrong. I don't think Jesus was an alien, al though I don't deny the fact that he was inspired/sent by aliens. While i've never thought of this untill now, I've always suspected that we were an underdeveloped plannet, in a galaxy full of sci-fi like objects.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
What if this entire religion was created by aliens from another planet...

So- you look out into the Universe one fine day, and find neighbors on a planet orbiting a nearby star.

They don't know you are looking. They are, after all, only apes.

You visit them. They are- shall we say- disturbing. Violent. Selfish. Cruel. Cunning.

So- you give them Religions.

Not one mind you. But at least two, maybe three for good measure.

With mutually assured destruction clauses written in.

After they've mined and refined all the useful metals on the planet, they self destruct.

And you- pick up the pieces.

Patent Pending, Wile E. Coyote, Alien Super Genius. Mwahahahahaha...

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Never ! BTW,why should they ?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Maybe they created the bible so there would be less crime, and mankind would servive longer, or something. so then they can do crazy expirments on us!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Look into Sitchin's 12th planet. I think they did give us the guidence to write it.

www.crystalinks.com...

new topics

top topics

join