It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Anti-Gravity tech copied from Nazi developments:Jane's ;Great conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The U.S. government confiscated secret Nazi anti-gravity technology at the end of World War II, and later mayhave tested it in aircraft that account for the rash of post-War UFO sightings. Some of that technology has probably made its way into the B2 stealth bomber. Some of it is probably so dangerous that it's buried away in secret government vaults.

The U.S. recruited some German scientists to continue their work in the U.S., most notably Wernher von Braun, the V-2 rocket scientist who later helped make the moon landings possible.

It's also clear that the U.S. military works on secret technology all the time -- about $11 billion worth every year in "deep black" programs that aren't even acknowledged to exist.

THIS IS A MUST READ. READ IT FULLY : LINK

Also check out : www.wexclub.com...

(edit to reduce length of text quoted from source)

[edit on 2-6-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

In VERY brief, it is today known that end the very end of WWII, the Germans were working on "flying discs," which probably were only radio (remote) controlled. German and American soldiers alike referred to them as "Foo-Fighters." In addition to the above search results, I actually have in my possession a photocopy of a January 1945 copy of Current Science and Aviation sent to HQ by a nice man who visited Roswell. It reads, "Latest Nazi aerial weapon is the "foo-fighter" ..." mysterious red and silver balls of fire which follow allied planes at speeds of 300 miles per hour. It is not yet known..." More research shows that German soldiers reported them as well, also unsure what they were. They may not even be the same phenomena as the "true" flying discs from other reports, such as these below.

"Some of the earliest stories about German flying saucers date back to an inventor named Victor Schauberger ... One of Schauberger's projects was to produce a flying machine, saucer shaped, that used a "liquid vortex propulsion" system. His theory was that "if water or air is rotated into a twisting form of oscillation, known as a 'colloidal,' a build-up of energy results, which, with immense power, can cause levitation." ... There are also reports that, according to a letter Victor Schauberger wrote to a friend, a full-sized prototype of one of his designs was constructed using prison labor at the Mauhausen concentration camp. This craft flew on February 19th of 1945 near Prague and obtained an altitude of 45,000 feet in only 3 minutes. The letter goes on to say the prototype was destroyed by the Nazis before it could be captured by the Allies."

READ this as well : www.alienresistance.org...

another : www.violations.dabsol.co.uk...
secrets/secretspart1.htm

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Stealth Spy]

(edit to reduce length of text quoted from source)

[edit on 2-6-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Also check out this grae site on Nazi UFo's and other "wonder weapons" that were all copied.>> www.naziufos.com...

US copying of Nazi. Japanese tech

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
Somebody else thinks it might have been a time machine.

Cool. So the Nazis see the future and realize they are going to lose the war. So they surrender. Right on, man. Way cool technology.

Too bad it had its tail kicked in- by a P51 Mustang...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
For all their evils the nazis did have some pretty advanced technological plans and as much as I'd like to believe that humans were this advanced at that point of time, I am somewhat skeptical. I mean why would the airforce later attempt the failure that was the avro-car if they had this technology?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
two words about the first post in the thread' they are; 'elaborate' and 'fantasy'

So, according to that post, the Germans 'may' have had anti grav and it might have been taken to America and it could be on the B-2 ? Yeah, and I might have an F-22 in my bacjk garden that I may have shot down with a Sopwith Camel

Sorry but I really have a problem with reading stuff that is so obviously total tosh.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Sorry but I really have a problem with reading stuff that is so obviously total tosh.

WTF is "tosh"????

Edit: BTW if Snoopy was in the Camel it would be even odds IMHO

[edit on 6/2/05 by FredT]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I guess i would have been forgiven for posting stuff like you guys about stealth before it was made public

Jane's is perhaps the most trustworthy source one can get. Go read the links i have provided, this has come straight out of Jane's editor.

Check this out : USAF's Ultra Top Secret TR-3B

The F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter was in service for 6 to 8 years before the public was informed. Inside secret military leaks tell us the TR- 3B has been in service since 1994. Sources say witnessing this craft will do one of two things to you. Either make you think you really are just some wayward experiment or turn you against the governments. It's un-earthly technology and sight will literally blow your mind.

It has been rumored for years that the military's black operations has perfected incredibly advanced gravity-defying triangular super-secret aerial platforms at least partially derived from ET technology.

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's first operational flight was in the early 90s. Technology assuredly developed from reverse engineering of recovered alien artifacts and programs such as the SR-74 and SR-75 was used in the TR-3B. At least three of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994.

The TR-3B vehicle's outer coating is reactive to electrical stimulation and can change color, reflectiveness, and radar absorptiveness, thus making the vehicle look like a small aircraft or a flying cylinder--or even tricking radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the "Magnetic Field Disrupter" surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology

Go read the rest at the link,............

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

^^nazi SACK AS-6. It was built and flown five times.

Some USAF stuff :

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It may be possible something like the flying triangle exists, but it didn't come from Nazi technology.

I think it would be more likely it came from a crashed alien ship than from them!

[edit on 6/2/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Some USAF stuff :

StealthSpy your credibility is going seriously down, these photos have widely been de-bunked (in fact I have even seen it de-bunked on here - apparently the originally creator had not meant to be fakes but concepts, but then some UFO site grabbed them and posted them as the genuine article)

This last photo is the Avrocar discussed many times look up Avrocar and John Frost the scientist behind it - it was not a success

Also the link you refer to that discusses Nick Cook book (written in his own capacity and not as Janes aviation editor) puts a biased slant on what Nick Cook says

I agree with Intelgurl's comment on the book

Yes, I read the content of the links you provided and that reflects some of the thoughts in Nick Cook's "The Hunt for Zero Point".
Is Nick Cook reliable?
Well, he IS reliable when writing for Janes... However, I have 2 thoughts regarding Mr Cook and his writings on the subject of gravity manipulation...

1. Mr Cook may have seen how well his cohort Bill Sweetman did with his "Aurora" book and so he decided to do something similar... Hence, "The Hunt for Zero Point"...

2. Nick really never reaches a concise conclusion in the "Hunt", but rather digs up a lot of information on that SS officer Kamler (sp?) as well as Operation Paperclip and a variety of leads created via interviews, and then he let's the reader come to their own conclusion.

By ending the book in this manner he may be saving face with professionals he works with on a daily basis who no doubt believe gravitic manipulation is bad science.

Once again I am skeptical, but I can't reconcile my skepticism with things seen by my eyes. A rather unusual place to be...

I suggest you read the book yourself before making such claims.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Your correct Popeye.
Certainly was debunked.
One example:
Anyone Seeing a Problem With This Photo?

Here is the original picture:

seekerof

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Arthur Rudolph was another prominent Nazi rocket scientist brought to America following WWII. He could well have been involved in these disk and anti-gravity projects.

The concept of gravitational distortion is nothing new. High speed rotation of the proper atoms using phased, high energy, polar bursts can cause it. Harnessing and putting this system to use pushing a piloted object would be the next challenge. First they are seen and documented in Europe, then one crashes at Roswell. The trail starts in Germany.

This power source is EM related and uses the 'small forces' of Physics to generate great propulsive force, like a sling. Get that sucker spinning super fast, calculate a tangential course, cut her loose, and off you go. Kind of like the pebble that came out of David's sling on a direct course for the center of Goliath's forehead. It's exactly the same concept, substituting a ship for the pebble, GD for the sling, a guidance system for David, and any other destination.

Someone I trust, who doesn't believe in UFOs, told me he saw a big, big flying triangle one night several years ago while he was crossing the high desert between Mojave and LA. He said it hovered near him, blotting out the sky, then shot away at high speed. No lights, no loud sound, just a giant triangular shadow in the sky that took off at incredible speed. Sounds just like the TR-3B. Maybe it does use a propulsion system based on GD.

Stealth Spy, maybe not all your sources are credible, but I think what you assert in your opening post is basically true.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I guess i would have been forgiven for posting stuff like you guys about stealth before it was made public

The difference is that the basic fact of the existence of stealth technology and aircraft was NOT a secret, it was well known as far back as 1980, when the F-117 was still in development. What was not known was the material detail of how it had been done and what these aircraft actually looked like. The existence of Anti Grav vehicles however is entirely speculative and even the original article was full of might be's and maybe's. You can say anything and justify it with a maybe, how about some real hard fact?

Jane's is perhaps the most trustworthy source one can get. Go read the links i have provided, this has come straight out of Jane's editor........

Again the following piece is full of 'sources tell us' and 'rumours say' cop outs. It is fine as speculation but nothing real.

Likewise the pictures you posted are known fakes, except Avrocar, which used lifting fans and is well known, and the German one whose 'disc' area is actually just a circular wing, nothing earth shattering at all, and very similar to US prototypes of the immediate post war years.

If anti grav technology was taken from the Germans in 1945 (and I am not saying that work on it is not being done NOW, The TR-3B rumours MIGHT have some substance after all, or may simply be a smokescreen for something else), then why has the USA spent countless billions of dollars on winged aircraft since then and continues to do so? There is no sane reason why they would do this, certainly the vast amount spent on the F-22 could have been redirected. It just doesn't wash. The only earth shattering revolutions to emerge from WW2 were the Jet engine and the Atom bomb, look how commonplace those two inventions are 60 years on, that anti gravity technology was obtained at the same time and yet is still unseen and unheard of is an impossible fantasy.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by waynos]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Also, the design and competition between Lockheed and Northrop for what was going to become the F-117 aka Project Harvey was not classified until the AF discovered that it really worked and then stamped it black

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Would this by any chance have something to do with James Stewarts 6 foot invisible rabbit? 'Harvey' I mean

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Theres really nothing new posted here that has not already been exhaustively discussed here on ATS, but the old discussions tend to get lost so I guess bringing this up here is cool.

I personally think anti-gravity is a bunch of crap but my girlfriend Natalie, aka Intelgurl, who is much more knowledgeable about things like this than I am believes it is for real and agrees with the Nazi lineage to anti-gravity. I guess Im just holding out on believing until I see proof with my own eyes.

Jane's is perhaps the most trustworthy source one can get. Go read the links i have provided, this has come straight out of Jane's editor.

One thng I'm confused about regarding Stealth Spy's posts is that I was unable to find any Janes references to anti-gravity and the TR-3. Am I just blind?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bios
Theres really nothing new posted here that has not already been exhaustively discussed here on ATS, but the old discussions tend to get lost so I guess bringing this up here is cool.

I was unaware of this and this thread is not my attempt to resurface an alredy discussed topic as you presume.

I personally think anti-gravity is a bunch of crap but my girlfriend Natalie, aka Intelgurl, who is much more knowledgeable about things like this than I am believes it is for real and agrees with the Nazi lineage to anti-gravity. I guess Im just holding out on believing until I see proof with my own eyes.

Hmmm..never heard of that (italic part).

Question : Do you see God to believe in Him ?

I suggest you spend more time with her
so that some of it rubs onto you.

Besides, intelgurl has'nt posted for like ~2 months. What's up ?

One thng I'm confused about regarding Stealth Spy's posts is that I was unable to find any Janes references to anti-gravity and the TR-3. Am I just blind?

The Nazi saucers getting into American hands is a Jane's topic, not the TR-3B.

BTW : I was unaware that those pics were untrue. I just made a simple search for american anti-gravity saucers and put in the pics, without a detailed study.

And for all the critics, here's a source you just cannot debunk

LOCKHEED X-22A ANTI-GRAVITY FIGHTER DISC

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I was unaware of this and this thread is not my attempt to resurface an alredy discussed topic as you presume.

- I think you'll find these stories regularly do the rounds.

(Although with WW2 now 60yrs ago and getting further and further away it is diminishing now)

The Nazi saucers getting into American hands is a Jane's topic

- Naaaa I'm with Waynos on this, not 'saucers' but the very well known and very 1930's/1940's tech circular winged planes.

I cannot see why we would have governments the world over developing at vast expense the generations of conventional aircraft and rockets for satellite launching if the technology for "anti-grav" is as old as the hills and was known to the science of 60+ yrs ago.

It is stretching credibility somewhat IMO to suggest that the world's greatest Nobel prize winning physicists - not that anyone ever claims the German discoverers were of that calibre - have all missed this one!
(even though the vaguest -
......oh, what a giveaway! - of outlines are from time to time mentioned in these stories too).

.....and this despite all the latest discoveries and research and computers modelling things etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The question I have (which has not yet been answered) when faced with this Lockheed X-22 as mentioned above is how does this square with the established and irrefutable fact that the Bell X-22 was a 1960's VTOL research aircraft which has been in the public domain ever since it ws built?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join